Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a great Thursday now! 😉

It's a much better morning! Thanks.

I want to see that shot without the thong please.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

You are so sexy. I love your brain and your brain container.

Nice bottom!!! :D

Happy Thursday indeed!!

*growls* Happy indeed:devil:

You're making my night!!

MMMmmm still makes my Friday so much better!!

While I notice the obvious, what makes the photo is how your hair is actually laid out in the pose. Combine that with your natural curves and it is very sexy. Thanks for sharing

Im a day late, but what great asses to see and desire!

Well thank you. It was actually a fun picture to take. of course, considering most pictures are taken at work, I have low standards. Anytime I somehow actually end up at home alone is fun lol.

Thong%20Thursday%20Trio.jpg

Wow! all 3 pictures of your thong disapering between those ass cheeks of yours an on closer viewing of the 2nd pic how it barely covers your most intimate area mmmmmmm Thank you Omegawolfen

I can only think of one thing that would make it a better Thursday!

and what would have made it a better thursday?

Oh my! I really like you. Nice chat the other day.

well thank you, and yes, nice chat

Wow. Now that makes for a happy Thursday. In case no one has reminded you today, you're gorgeous. :)

Very nice! Those titties are spectacular, but I have to say that backside looks pretty damn good too.

Wow.....absolutely drool-worthy!

great ass loving those squished titties

Cute! Is there thongless day?

That makes it an extraordinary Thursday.

Nice thong, but an even more gorgeous body.

Happier now, thank you!:devil::devil::rose:

Thats a very nice little that disappears between those sweet ass cheeks. Plus we get a awesome view of your breast mmmmm

Very Happy Thursday indeed!!!!!!!!!!

Purples my favorite color after nude woman that is and you scored on both of those !:nana:

Still not seeing the desperate just lots of sexy with you and purple hair you say, intriguing. :)

Fantastic addition JDWM!! Love the side boob angle and such a Sexy Tail!! :kiss:

Thank you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back