Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew how hard job hunting can be I am currently in school getting my GED but am still searching for a part time job .......anyway how is everybody doing tonight

In response to the nuttell a conversation

Try Nuttela with some marscopne cheese ohh is soo good put it over a cinn bun fresh out the oven holy cow is that yummy. :).....ok so im kinda a Dork and forgot to include the comments about the nuttela that prompted this little outburst. But yeah thats why i just kinda threw this out there .. sorry all

Last edited:
Not a problem Willow, we are a fairly happy family here. Good evening all; just been real busy in RL haven;t forgotten you all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never knew how hard job hunting can be I am currently in school getting my GED but am still searching for a part time job .......anyway how is everybody doing tonight

"GOOD for you Justine - so proud of you for getting your GED! Yes (sighs) job searching is hard - thank goodness I have a job but with wanting to move....looking for work half a state away....But you will find something - you have courage, determination and drive!"

Try Nuttela with some marscopne cheese ohh is soo good put it over a cinn bun fresh out the oven holy cow is that yummy. :).....ok so im kinda a Dork and forgot to include the comments about the nuttela that prompted this little outburst. But yeah thats why i just kinda threw this out there .. sorry all

"No problem Willow - and my apologies for not welcoming you sooner! Glad you are here"

Not a problem Willow, we are a fairly happy family here. Good evening all; just been real busy in RL haven;t forgotten you all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Runs to hug Daddy PA around his skinny little neck, kiss his bill and tweak his tail feathers!:D)

"GOOD for you Justine - so proud of you for getting your GED! Yes (sighs) job searching is hard - thank goodness I have a job but with wanting to move....looking for work half a state away....But you will find something - you have courage, determination and drive!"

Awwwwwwwww thank you sis

Good evening Daddies and baby girls! Been a while since I posted.

Yes, Justine, job hunting can be SO difficult! I've been looking for a while now, and it's incredibly frustrating. Good for you for getting your GED!!!! You can also try temp agencies for part time work!

I'm thankful I have not been in the job market for a couple of decades. It's rough out there. Good luck to you and congrats on the GED.

Good evening Daddies and baby girls! Been a while since I posted.

Yes, Justine, job hunting can be SO difficult! I've been looking for a while now, and it's incredibly frustrating. Good for you for getting your GED!!!! You can also try temp agencies for part time work!

Thank you and really

Evening everyone

Hope everyone is well this evening and had a nice Sat. I am cuddled up nice and snugg in my blankets and looking forward to some kinky reading for the evening to send me off to bed time lol .

Good mornin/evenin all I too have been a busy beaver. Its seems if you don't have a job your busy looking for one and if you have one your busy with it and overworked. Frankly I'd rather have too much work over none at all. Afterall you have to be able to care for your babygirls right?

Wondering

Now where was I? I seem to have lost track of everything, must be loosing it. I need some help young ladies to put it back again ;)

"Morning ALL" (Waving and grumbling under my breath 'stupid phone......didn't reset......stupid time change.....') "Another gray rainy day here - hope all is well with my beautiful sisters and all of the Daddies. :heart: and (((hugs)))"

It's gray and raining here too. A good day to stay in and give my little girl the attention she deserves.

Peaches!!!!!!!!!:mad:(Why did I ever pick a duck for an avatar?????)

*giggles* I'd kind of wondered, myself, but wasn't gonna question you, Daddy PA ... You can always change!

Happy Sunday to all the Littles and the wonderful Daddies!

*big sigh* Went out for a few hours last night and was reminded as to why a woman doesn't go to the bar alone. Was boring ... when I wasn't being hit on by creeps.

And now, on my day off, I've been asked to go into work .. Partial day, but still ... Sometimes it sucks being the dependable one at work!

Hello

*giggles* I'd kind of wondered, myself, but wasn't gonna question you, Daddy PA ... You can always change!

Happy Sunday to all the Littles and the wonderful Daddies!

*big sigh* Went out for a few hours last night and was reminded as to why a woman doesn't go to the bar alone. Was boring ... when I wasn't being hit on by creeps.

And now, on my day off, I've been asked to go into work .. Partial day, but still ... Sometimes it sucks being the dependable one at work!

Good morning baby girl..........

Happy sunday daddies and girls. It's been a busy weekend for me. And today--the temps hit 58 so I did some walking outside. YAY!! Hugs and kisses for any who'd like them. :kiss::kiss::rose:

Weather update....that evil stuff is back....the 1 starting with an S! :mad:

Daddy's story was accepted on the 2nd attempt :D Thanks to GA for offering to help...you're a good 'un!

Welcome to the new people, hi to all the Daddies and my sister's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back