bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

27576 (919)

Just insatiably curious. Would love to find someone to explore my new found kinks...

Last edited:
425/ 206

god, the thought turns me on. mwm, 53, hwp, thinking about exploring my bi side (curious), and submissiveness side..... want to try yahoo im.... perhaps im and voice... who knows, maybe meet and live out some erotic dreams. It seems like it would be hot if I were directed, guided in a way. Just matter of fact, casually, or forcefully told to do things..... again, not sure if we'll ever meet, but do want to explore more via email, IM, IM voice....

54 here be must be super descrete . haven't sucked one in years but still want to. have tonite and tomorrow nite to find one

Last edited:
discrete buds wanted

hey everyone 42yo bimwm here in 95023 zip code and 831 area code...hoping to find some nearby discrete buds for chat and more. Hit me up and lets see what we can do for each other

Midatlantic Bi male here 301/703/240/410/302/732/216

travel throughout the MidAtlantic area and interested in tops to take my anal cherry and oral both ways - normal guy average build, early forties with average size member. Would love a couple with me doggie, face buried in a wet pussy and a hard cock filling me up.:devil:

working in ky would like to know where you are. would like to help you out lol hit me back

818 Area Code - 91342 Zip Code

Bisexual hairy bear with very minimal experience looking for local oral sex friend. 818 Area Code , 91342 Zip Code , Sylmar, CA

Back