How do I make this stand out?? How do I get a woman's attention?

weluvthesubs

Experienced
For years I have lurked in the shadows of these forums, hesitant and leery of stepping forward. I watch as everyone, mostly men, write posts with the hope of finding someone to share in a lustful evening. As I stand back, I am fascinated as I see women write a single post and 15 men clammer within he first hour to respond, while men post bump after bump after bump with the hope of gathering the attention of a likely suitor.

So as I sit here writing this, I am fearful of ending up like so many others, with a post that gets a glance, but not a response. A thread that rests barren and unobserved.

The truth is that I am no different than the countless other threads that have come before me. I am an average man who recently turned 30. When I look in the mirror, I am content with my looks; standing 5'11" and at 150lbs with longer brown curly hair and bright blue eyes. I keep myself active and feel I am in the best shape of my life.

Like so many others on here (I would venture to say all, but there might be someone in Tanzania who only comes to this site for research purposes), I enjoy sex. I enjoy sex a lot. I am a passionate person and always curious to discover the pleasures of those I am with. This discovery, for me, is a complete turn on. Because of this strong desire to please my partner, I find myself being both dominant and submissive. Indeed, I love taking control as you whimper before me, begging for your release. At the same time, it excites me to submit to you, and do whatever your whim desires.

When all is said and done, I am looking for a woman who wants me to discover her. My hope is that we can share words, share pictures, share stories, and have fun. Lately I have been feeling like showing off on cam, but of course that isn't necessary.

If you have read through this whole thing and are intrigued, I implore you to send me a PM, or a message on Yahoo, or a carrier pigeon (although it might have difficulties finding me).

I'm not looking to send anyone PMs and am just here to enjoy discussing things on the threads, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your ad.

Thank you.

I'm not looking to send anyone PMs and am just here to enjoy discussing things on the threads, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your ad.

Wow. I honestly was not expecting a response so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to write me back and tell me how much you enjoyed my ad. That pleases me greatly! Much appreciated.

Anything in particular you would like to discuss in this thread?

Same here. You seem to be a really passionate interesting man. And I would be very surprised if you did not get a few nice PMs :) Good luck with your search!

I agree with the girls. You seem genuine, thoughtful and gasp....sensitive! I'm betting you will find more PM's that you think. Good luck with your search love:rose:

Same here. You seem to be a really passionate interesting man. And I would be very surprised if you did not get a few nice PMs :) Good luck with your search!

Thank you for your kind words! I like to think I am passionate about a lot of things, not just about pleasing my partner. And while I have received a few PMs, which I am quite grateful for, I have yet to receive one from you...

I hope your holidays are going well and maybe I will hear from you soon!

I agree with the girls. You seem genuine, thoughtful and gasp....sensitive! I'm betting you will find more PM's that you think. Good luck with your search love:rose:

Thank you Ready4change! I think that a lot of men are afraid to be sensitive, but I find it to be important as a partner to be sensitive to her needs. It helps to build passion.

Like you, I am recently divorced and still discovering what it is like to be single and sexual with new people. I bet you and I both have quite some stories to share of our recent exploits... I look forward to hearing more from you!

May I ask an odd and completely unrelated question? Did you get your name from the Quiznos commercials? :D That's what I thought of as soon as I saw it. Maybe I'm weird.

But back on topic, I think it's a well-written ad. :) I wish you the best of luck, but I'm sure you'll do just fine in finding what you seek!

I love your ad and I wish you lots of luck too :)
You can always try and join in the threads too.
It's a good way to integrate with people and show a little of your personality too.

Great ad! I dont think you will have to bump it to often the women here will give you a little boost from time to time.

Good luck on your search sub's.

May I ask an odd and completely unrelated question? Did you get your name from the Quiznos commercials? :D That's what I thought of as soon as I saw it. Maybe I'm weird.

But back on topic, I think it's a well-written ad. :) I wish you the best of luck, but I'm sure you'll do just fine in finding what you seek!

"We love the subs... they got a pepper bar!"

Long before I ever created my name on here I had weluvthesubs for livejournal (oh those were the days). I realize now that having a name that refers to two ugly hamster-gerbil hybrids on a sex website is a bit... odd. Truth be told, it wasn't until recently that I realized just how out of context my name could be taken on this site. I should probably add the image from the Quizno's commercial so people don't get the wrong idea.

Just to clarify, there is no 'we'. It is just me. There are no 'subs'. Although a bit of submissive and dominant play is fun. And, yes, I do know how to properly spell 'love.

I agree, great personal.

Do try to engage in various threads, I think you will be warmly received.:)

I love your ad and I wish you lots of luck too :)
You can always try and join in the threads too.
It's a good way to integrate with people and show a little of your personality too.

Thank you for your boast of confidence. I will try and join more threads, although it is difficult at times to come out of my protective shell. You are right though, it will show more of my personality be being more involved.

Merry Christmas!

I know Christmas is all over and done with for many of you. I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hopefully, everyone got what they wanted from Santa this year, whether they were naughty or nice.

Best Wishes everyone!

Ohhh man, you just ruined my chances of finding anyone on here. Nice work! Haha~ :D

Haha! Hardly. While I will take that as a compliment, I bet there is someone out there for you to chat with. Maybe Santa will bring you a lovely chat partner as a last minute Christmas gift. You never know!

just adding my two cents - this is a lovely ad you have here - just the right amount of funny, sexy and intriguing...i am sure you would have found what you are looking for :D

If not, well the usual bumps will surely do the job.... :D

Oh and Merry Christmas....

just adding my two cents - this is a lovely ad you have here - just the right amount of funny, sexy and intriguing...i am sure you would have found what you are looking for :D

If not, well the usual bumps will surely do the job.... :D

Oh and Merry Christmas....

You know you have made it to the big leagues when Sexy Me responds!!! Thank you so much for your lovely praise. I do not often get called intriguing, but I must say, it is truly a compliment.

Merry Christmas, and feel free to send me a PM if you ever care to chat.

~a little hip bump...~

... For a great ad. Good luck in your search. ~smiles~

Thank you for your boast of confidence. I will try and join more threads, although it is difficult at times to come out of my protective shell. You are right though, it will show more of my personality be being more involved.

Hehe I think your ad is working :)
I think having a protective shell is a good thing on Lit. But depending on which threads you choose to post in they can be fun and the banter can be fab!
Merry Christmas!

I hope your Christmas treated you well. I ended up getting a few pairs of socks. Sadly, I was hoping for a little bit more. Care to share with me what you received and maybe we can talk about all the gifts Santa didn't come through with...

Back