Athletic/Lightly muscled

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
megan-fox-supergirl.jpg

I'll just leave this here ;)

-The City was being terrorized by a villain named Quasar a villain from the Dark side of the Universe. This beast was 6'10" and dark skinned. His outfit consisted of a black and silver jump suit with bolts of lightning. His eyes piercing red. His hair dark brown and he looked around as this guy had a plan. He been looking for Super girl to enslave her since Superman was away on universal missions she was left and this was perfect. He looked as Super Girl landed 10 feet away from him.-"Super Girl finally you show up see if you can beat me."-He grins and flew off as she chased him he grins and landed on a island in the south pacific with there Was a base of operations for him. He been here for a year planning and watching and now he had her.-"So now come and get me super girl."-When she flew to get a punch in he grabed her hand squeezing it.-"Poor pathetic girl."-He back hands her sending her flying away from him a bit as he waits.-

I hit the ground and notice green stuff everywhere. "What? Kryptonite!" I say as i begin bleeding from cuts from hitting the ground. I walk over and punch you then double over as a cracking sound is heard. "My hand! Oh gosh it Fucking hurts like hell!"

-I smile as shards of kryptonite have weakened you and i put a collar around your neck it activates and you are powerless.-"HAHAHA I been planning this for a year now you are mine Super girl."-I laugh and punch you out. I take you in the fortress and put you in the cell with cuffs on your ankles and wrists. You are now my slave and i let you heal a bit as i need you in perfect shape to be my slave.-

I struggle scared. Then try using the one power that my dad doesn't have. I try using my red solar beams and all of a sudden my hands burn. I realize it can't leave my body so it burned my hands. I let out a scream of pain. My legs buckle and i bite my lower lip.

-I smile.-"Silly Super slut your mine i have taken your powers away with that collar and with out your super strength you can't break it. So Let's drug you."-He walked in the cell with a needle and pinned her down as he first injected her with a odd slime that healed her burns and hand. Then A Second odd slime that when injected didn't feel like much. Then her body began to turn on her it would begin to cause mass amounts of arousal. She would be in mass amounts of lust for at least one week if it worked.-

My pussy begins getting wet and i try fighting it. "Ugh..." Then I can't control my arms legs anything below my head. "What the hell i can't move!" I complain

-I smile and laughed.-"Your body is numb this performance enhancing drug will make you unable to fight back as i rape your precious body till your enslaved to sex to me."-I take my cock out and grab your hair. Your ankles and wrists are bound with cuffs and i begin to fuck your face with my cock forcing it in as i fuck your mouth deep.-

-I laugh as my cock penetrates your throat fucking it deep.-"Go on slut your going to get used so might as well play along super slut."

My face goes red from embarrassment and anger. I bite down on your cock as hard as i can making it bleed.

-I groan and then back hand you several times and grab your hair as my eyes glow.-"You are going to pay for that."-I zap you with a low powered beam to hurt you and then slap you a few times.-"You disgraceful cunt."-I shove my cock back in your mouth as it heals a bit and i begin to fuck your mouth again.-

I try breathing but your cock is in my throat. I look up at you and bite down harder trying to breathe. When you pull out i pant for air.

-I look and let you breath every so often as i fuck your mouth again for a bit. I take it out to let you breath now that i have a rhythm i continue this for a bit then explode on your face.-"Now slut lets fuck you."-I rip your clothes off and bend you over and chain you there so you can not see me as i slide my hard long cock in your pussy and grab your hair as i fuck you hard.-

-He fucked her pussy hard grabbing her hair his hard cock ramming her pussy hard and fast making her feel every inch.-

-I groan since you can not move and i Gag your face with a ball gag and fuck your pussy harder and deeper.-"Your pussy is good super slut."

I turn my head and look at you trying to tell you something i just relized. My face looks worried and kind of snooty.

-I laugh as my cock then moves to your ass as i fuck your ass hard you can't remove your gag and i love the piece i have as i grin and cum in your ass as i still fuck your pussy hard.-

I look at you pleadingly more terror in my eyes and i try saying something but can't

-I groan and remove the gag as i slow down a bit fucking you.-"You have something to say little slut?"

Back