Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is some good advice son... If a broad is willing to take you and your friends on, and then afterwards take a drink directly from the hose she is not marriage material. You put a broad like that in speed dial. Fuck her until you are bored and release her back into the wild. Other things that sound cool, but make her not wife material include fisting (anal and vaginal), golden showers, shitters, double penetration, and pretty much anything weird. This stuff is all fun, but are major red flags.

rofl really.... No why bother.
 
Trol420

Let me get this straight. You put down woman who are sexually free and the men that live them yet you are on this site looking and reading. Sounds to me that you are the one with the problem. Small penis complex maybe!!!! Sign off and go have your mommy tuck you in.
 
I'm trying to hold me pee till I can't help but wet myself. Never tried this before, I might even try and video it!!!!

I'm thinking it's about time for some peeing.

I only started playing around with this last year ... Thoroughly enjoy feeling the wet & warmth on my fingers as i play with my pussy.

I haven't drank it yet, but that will probably be very soon!!

Have fun!!
 
I'm thinking it's about time for some peeing.

I only started playing around with this last year ... Thoroughly enjoy feeling the wet & warmth on my fingers as i play with my pussy.

I haven't drank it yet, but that will probably be very soon!!

Have fun!!

Too hot!!!!

Has your partner ever peed on you?

Have you ever tasted it? If not try licking it off your fingers after you have played with it.

Keep us posted
 
I've come across a few lit users who like pee play, and would count myself as one such person, therefore I am surprised not to find a thread here about it. Anyone want to continue this and in so doing, make this the official pee play thread?

I agree – I’ve loved doing watersports for 9 years since a boyfriend introduced me to it. These days piss play is quite “Main Stream” – not everyone likes it – but plenty of perfectly respectable men and women enjoy it a lot.

As pee is sterile and a natural disinfectant – it’s also one of the safest forms of sex :)
 
Women or men that are into giving golden showers

I'm looking for people that enjoy pissing on someone. I'm a guy that loves getting a golden shower, but unfortunately have not had one in years.... Would love to chat, hear stories, tell your fantasy, or anything else about the subject. Who knows, maybe someone might live near me and would like to meet someday to let me drink their golden nectar.
 
My ex wife and I enjoyed them a lot. It started out one night when she was taking on me and two of our friends. After we all came on her, which she loved, out of the clear blue she asked us to "wash" her off. Man was that hot. Became a regular part of our play after that.
 
Too hot!!!!

Has your partner ever peed on you?

Have you ever tasted it? If not try licking it off your fingers after you have played with it.

Keep us posted

no, he's never peed on me ... but I'm seriously thinking I'll be licking my fingers today [soon] ;)
 
My ex wife and I enjoyed them a lot. It started out one night when she was taking on me and two of our friends. After we all came on her, which she loved, out of the clear blue she asked us to "wash" her off. Man was that hot. Became a regular part of our play after that.

That's hot!! I know I would enjoy having more than one person pissing on me.
 
Oh yes. Enjoy both giving and receiving. I had only received from her but she loved for all the guys to piss on her. Most was 3 at once. She had long blonde hair and it was soaked by the time we were done.
 
I only ever had her pee on me. She had lots of guys do it to her. She had long blonde hair and loved to have it soaked.
 
Wifey wantys a reply, with a clean up after. . .

Over Christmas, both myself and my wife a little tipsy.

She come into me, I was sitting on the sofa in front of the fire and sat on my lap facing me and started kissing me. I was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts and she was wearing just her underwear.

She started rubbing her pussy against my Hardening cock while I rubbed and pinched her nipples. The heat from her was amazing and her wetness was working its way though her knickers and onto my cock. She then moved and pulled off my boxers and pulled her knickers to one side and started the rubbing again, almost wanking my cock with her pussy. I asked her to stop as I was busting for a Pee. She said no and carried on.
After a Period of time I was getting really uncomfortable and she told me to just pee, she leant back rubbing my balls and arse.
I tried to pee and I couldn't let go, she then started riding my cock slowly while still rubbing my balls and arse, she carried on telling me to pee and I still couldn't. She said she would not move until I peed anyway I got carried away and started cumming deep in her and as my orgasm eased I started peeing with my cock still buried in side her. This made her cum hard and she lifted off my still peeing cock, with piss flying in the air.
The piss mixed with my cum run out of her pussy onto my balls and legs.
Very hot session, amazing what a few drinks will do
 
fantastic thread

who else is on this thread, watching some of these fantastic posts, getting wet from letting go with squirts of their pee? Now would be a great time to have a friend with wet benefits!
 
Opening the Pool

who is going to get out the kiddie pool for a Memorial Day Piss Party. I will bring a case of adult liquid refreshment.
 
I just wanted to share. My new lover is just as much into pee games as I am! He likes me to kneel in front of him and then he begins to pee, on my hair,face and breasts. I opened my mouth last time and he filled it. He then put his hand under my chin, closed my mouth and told me to swallow. I loved it. I swallowed 3 more mouthfuls before he finished. Next time I'm going to try drinking straight from him, hopefully I can keep up :)
 
Ok, kinda lame, but I liked it. Was doing laundry tonight and came across the clothes my wife wore just a short while earlier. As usual, I checked the panties and they were soaked. She must of been holding it... Anyway, I enjoyed the treat. :)
 
I just wanted to share. My new lover is just as much into pee games as I am! He likes me to kneel in front of him and then he begins to pee, on my hair,face and breasts. I opened my mouth last time and he filled it. He then put his hand under my chin, closed my mouth and told me to swallow. I loved it. I swallowed 3 more mouthfuls before he finished. Next time I'm going to try drinking straight from him, hopefully I can keep up :)

Damn that is too hot!!!! I wish I could get my wife into pee games.

So I am thinking you liked it? Maybe next time you could share some with him.
 
My wife loved having men pee on her face and in her hair. She drank some but wore most of it. Became a regular part of our sex play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top