Chastel of Crete

Zamdrist

Facius Liginus
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Posts
4,468
Update: This is closed for Zamdrist & geri

Characters/Players
Chastel - Zamdrist
Alethea - geri

Premise: Two young village women meet under the cover of darkness to share one another's love. The two are to be bethrothed and their time together is precious. An unofficial represenative from Lesbos may spirit the girls away by paying a dowry to their mothers.

Orientation: Lesbian

Tone/Flavor: Intense passion, no vulgarities. Soft, tender lovemaking.

Setting: Ancient island of Crete, modest village, thick forest.

An overview map is provided here:
map04.jpg


A pale crescent moon provided what little light Chastel needed as she made her way towards her destination. Stars shone above and brightly too. Before long the sea could be heard, it's rolling roar a satisfying sound. Chastel walked carefully along the rocky ground, her way becoming easier as she rounded a grassy hillock. She wore only simple sandals and was glad for the spongy grass. She carried with her a basket, in it a pair of apples and peaches, along with a blanket and half loaf of bread.

She looked back in anticipation, the way she had come. Her dark hair spilled down her back, a ribbon kept it from her face. The ribbon was a gift of an old woman from the village.

"For the fairest lass in the village!" the old woman had said.

She didn't think that of herself certainly. Her skin was paler than others were, having spent much of her youth indoors, spinning wool and weaving baskets of reed. She was taller than most of the girls her age. Her features were fine and delicate. She had heard her mother once say:

"Hera blessed me with a beautiful girl!"

Her brow furrowed a bit, concerned for her friend. She feared she might have been seen slipping out into the evening. It was a breezy night but warm enough for the plain white dress and thin slip she wore.

By this time of the year she should have been promised to some man, maybe a farmer, a fisherman or if she was lucky, a soldier. However the village was nearly empty of men as all able-bodied men were off in some war Chastel knew little and cared little about. The port was empty except for a few, pathetic fishing skiffs, and old men talked of the war on the docks.

This summer had given Chastel and her friend the time together they so much yearned for. She knew her mother would be horrified if she professed out loud her love for her childhood girlfriend and playmate. So they kept their love for one another between themselves and usually met under the cover of darkness to practice that love in their own special way. Chastel knew the notion wasn't unheard of. She had heard stories of peoples on other islands, and even once heard some spinsters tittering over an affair between two war widows.

At last Chastel saw the village lights wink and flicker, a shadow moved up ahead, her friend was making her way up the trail.
 
Last edited:
*bump*

Hope I have'nt broken some serious protocol. It's just not many people have had an oppourtunity to view this thread.

Zamdrist
 
Alethea

OOC: I hope I can live up to the wonderful beginning you have put down.

IC: Alethea picked up her skirts and quickened her pace. She had the worst time getting out of the house today. For some reason her mother picked today of all days to find extra chores for her to do. She knew that if she were going to meet her friend in their usual place she was going to have to hurry and so she ran up the path, her skirts pulled away from the ankles and her sandaled feet flying beneath her. Every once in awhile she would reach up to brush her light brown hair from her eyes as she ran and every so often she would have to slow in rough terrain.

When she reached the top she was breathing hard, a light sheen of persperation coating her skin and making it glow in the moonlight. Looking ahead she saw Chastel and a smile broke over her face, her heart thumping a bit harder and louder in her chest and she found that extra spurt of energy to make it up the hill toward her.

Reaching Chastel, Alethea gave her a long hug and beamed a smile at her her eyes darting around to make sure they were alone. "I thought I should never get away today. I think mother invented chores just to keep me in today." Letting her arms fall from her friend she grasped her hand and said,"Come, lets find a spot where we can talk and spend some time together. I have missed you today and thought evening would never come."
 
Chastel

Chastel smiled when Alethea came running up the path, breathless and with her arms open. Words tumbled out of Alethea, explaining her lateness and yearnings for this evening.

That is what Chastel so loved of Alethea, her exuberance and gaiety. And that lovely long brown hair of hers that so often fell across her eyes. Chastel could never resist brushing those strands away from her pretty face.

With one arm around the basket and her other hand in Alethea's they quickly made their way further down the path. They had often gathered in their 'secret place', but not always. Sometimes they would meet on the pier, watch the moon and listen to the ocean sounds. If they were especially brave Chastel would sneak through Alethea's bedroom window to talk. Where they headed now though they could be alone and had no fear someone would interrupt them.
The two young women slowed their pace as they made their way through a small wooded ravine. The cypress and pine trees drew closer together and Chastel led the way, as she knew it best. Finding the path they picked their way further into the dark wood. The sounds of a stream became clear and the trees opened up, allowing the moon's luminescence to lighten the clearing. Through the middle of the clearing ran a slow stream, it's source a spring, spilling from a rocky outcropping. The spring flowed over the rocks and down in a small waterfall and into the stream. It was an enchanting grove with the gentle rolling water, the moon shining down and the lovely waterfall. The ground around the stream was soft with short grass and scattered pine needles that smelled wonderful. Chastel fancied this grove was a gift of Aphrodite, a gift for the love her and Alethea shared.

Hand in hand Chastel and Alethea walked up to the bank of the stream and took in their surroundings.

"My breath is taken away each time we come here" said Chastel reverently as she looked about their grove.
 
Last edited:
Alethea

There was a lightness to Alethea's step as she followed her friend and lover. The anticipation of being alone with Chastel was high as they made their way through the trees. She did so hate the fact that they could not show their feelings openly as could a man and woman but here, amongst nature, they could be free for at least a little time.

She stood there looking around and breathing in the night air as well as listening to the familiar sounds of the night that surrounded them. She nodded in agreement with her friend. "It is, indeed," She said in a quiet tone and then smiled at Chastel running her free hand over her face and neck in a loving caress. "But the sight of you fills my heart with even greater joy and I find my breath caught in my throat each time I see your face."

Kissing Chastel lightly on the lips she took the blanket from her and spread it on the ground taking the basket next and setting it to the side so that she could take the other girl's hands and pull her down beside her on the blanket. This was the moment she had been dreaming of all day. This is what her mother's voice woke her up from as she stared out the window seeing not the activities of the sun lit day but the companionship she would share that night under a silver moon.

Urging Chastel to lay her head in her lap, Alethea looked down at her, stroking her face tenderly the love she had for her friend shining in her eyes. "Tell me of your day, my love," She said as her fingers caressed her face and ran along her long, dark hair,"Tell me how you spent the hours without me."
 
Chastel

When Alethea compared the aura of the their grove to how she felt when she saw her, Chastel's heart fluttered. She returned the loving caresses with her own and looked to Alethea with smiling eyes.

The brief kiss the two shared was as casual as any two lovers would share. While others might be shocked at their casual intimacy, Chastel and Alethea were comfortable with one another and nothing but love crossed their thoughts.

Chastel laid out on the blanket at Alethea's urging and rested her head in her lover's lap. Chastel's long, slim legs stretched out beside her, her dress gathered up around her knees. Chastel rested one hand on Alethea knee and the other she wrapped around her waist. She so much loved being close to Alethea; it warmed her heart and felt so right.

While Alethea stroked her face and hair she listed to what she had to say. With a quiet sigh she recounted her day for Alethea, eager to release the burdens of her tedious routines:

"Mother had me weaving baskets for most of the morning." Chastel lifted a hand to show Alethea the small cuts and slices along her fingers, evidence of handling the deceptively sharp reeds used to make up the baskets.

"Just before noon Mother had me help Galab - you know, the sheep herder? One of his sheep had gotten away and Galab asked Mother if I could help chase it down." Chastel was a good runner, one of the best among many runners on Crete and was often solicited to run down stubborn sheep.

"I spent the rest of the day helping mother bake breads and loaves, she hopes to have enough to sell at the market in Knossos. As Chastel spoke she aimlessly traced small circles on Alethea's knee with a finger.

"She went on endlessly about how terrible it is that the war has taken away all the young men from the village and how it will be another couple of years before I shall be betrothed - I am glad too! I do not look forward to that at all!" Chastel squeezed her arm around Alethea's waist and nestled her head more deeply in her lap. Her warm body was comforting on her face.

"It would be dreadful if we could no longer spend time together."
 
Alethea

Taking Chastel's hand in her own, Alethea spread several small, soft kisses along her nicked skin as the other girl talked. She chuckled as Chastel recounted how she had helped Galab run down his sheep. Her mind envisioned the young, slim figure of Chastel racing through the fields her long legs streatched out and her hair flying behind her as she ran almost as free as the animals she was chasing.

A small sigh escaped Alethea as her young lover's finger traced patterns on her knee. The soft touch sending trendils of love and desire through her. She nodded sadly at Chastel's mother's worries. Her own mother had been expounding on that same subject for weeks now and normally they would both be betrothed at least by this time. The thought of losing Chastel to a man and never having these nights alone again made her heart feel as if it was in a tight grip and her hand entwined in her friend's hair the silky tresses feeling cool and welcome on her hand.

Moving Chastel's head so that she could lay down next to her her arms now around her lover and Chastel's head now resting on her shoulder. "I don't ever want to lose you, love," She said her love and longing clear in her voice. Her hand again stroked her sweetheart's face and she said,"I dread the day we must marry for it will mean an end to this love of ours. There is no way we will be able to continue and be under the watchful eyes of our husbands."

Pressing herself closer to her female lover she kissed her eyes tenderly, then her nose and finally let her lips brush those of her love. Moving her mouth sensually back and forth across Chastel's lips Alethea licked and nipped at them before pressing hers upon them in a long, sweet kiss full of love and devotion for her.
 
Last edited:
Chastel

When Alethea spoke of their love ending one day Chastel responded:

"I fear Alethea my love for you will never end, I could not go on without our love."

Chastel sighed, but smiled too as the two lay down beside one another with her head resting on Alethea’s shoulder. Her warm tender kisses washed away Chastel's worries. As their lips touched and caressed all other thoughts escaped her and her head swam with desire for her precious lover.

Lying on the blanket, in their magical grove Chastel and Alethea held each other in their arms, each kissing the other with soft, yet needful lips. The forest around them was quiet, hushed, almost as if giving the lovers their privacy. Only the stream, so close could be heard gurgling by ceaselessly

As familiar lovers will do, Chastel and Alethea languished in their embrace. She slipped her leg between her lover's. With legs and arms entwined they kissed more heavily. Alethea's fingers running through her hair felt divine. Chastel would hold Alethea's face in her palms and kiss her longingly on the lips. Chastel knew her lover well, knew just what would get her love's heart beating faster still. She planted soft, sucking kisses on Alethea's lovely neck. Her kisses followed a path from her dainty lobe down her neck, and within that hollow between the shoulder and neck.

The girls’ feet too were busy caressing each other. Their toes curled around the other and ankles brushed up against its mate. Fluidly Chastel slipped her bent leg up higher between Alethea's to affectionately rub Alethea's thigh. With thighs pressed together and sharing kisses, Chastel breathed a moan of passion and adoration for her lover. Her desire and need for this young woman was real and tangible. She could pour her desire, so thick it was, into a chalice and drink it, savor it.
 
Alethea

There seemed to be magic in the air as Alethea and Chastel exchanged kisses their arms and legs entertwining. Alethea drank heavily of Chastel's lips savoring the taste of her lover and shivering as her leg inched up her leg sending twinges of pleasure through her. She gasped and moaned as her sweet lips moved down her neck, her nipples hardening in response to her lover's caresses.

Her head tilted to let Chastel have full access Alethea ran her hand from her lover's hair down her back to slide her skirt up and move her hand underneath, to fondle the warm skin beneath. Her breathing became rapid and shallow both from the feeling of her love's skin and the sensations running through her at the touch of her lips.

Her arousal was almost tangible as her body came alive at Chastel's nearness. It was this that she dreamed of during the day, it was these intimate moments that she craved while stuck in her every day life.

Pushing Chastel's skirt up farther running her fingertips along her pale skin, savoring every moment. Her hand was running up along her back now and Alethea's legs locked around Chastel's as she moved back and forth along it her need for this lovely woman taking over and guiding her body now.
 
Chastel

Chastel arched her back as Alethea ran her hands along her shoulders and down the small of her back, she moaned audibly at her touch, so loving, so sensuous.

Feeling bold and wanting this night to be especially sweet, Chastel rolled over Alethea in a kneeling position. She knelt over the young woman, straddling one of Alethea's legs between her knees.

While looking down at her lover, Chastel grasped the shoulders of her dress and easily slipped the thin material over her head. Now bared to the waist, she wore only a sheer, silky slip cinched at the waist.

Discarding the dress aside, Chastel lightly ran her hands over her own breasts. She knew the love Alethea and her shared was true for she never felt conscious about her breasts when with her lover. Chastel wasn't buxom like her mother, yet her well-rounded breasts were firm and youthful. Her nipples were fully excited, protruding like tiny fingers, swollen and needy.

The look Chastel gave Alethea kneeling over her was flushed and hot, not with embarrassment but with a yearning passion. Chastel tugged gently at the collar of Alethea's dress, urging her to remove hers too.
 
Alethea

Alethea's eyes were glued to Chastel's every move as the dress slide sensually over her body to drape at her waist. Reaching up to caress Chastel's hands as she caressed her own breasts Alethea drew in her breath at the perfection of her lover's body. She felt a tug at her own dress and she willingly wiggled out of her own dress, pushing it to her waist the movement causing Alethea's leg to rub up against Chastel's warm mound and sending pleasure through both of them.

Reaching up again she gently brushed Chastel's hands away and began to explore the firmness of her lover's breasts whith her own hands. Holding the firm mounds in her hands she ran her thumb over the hard nipples through the thin slip enjoying the feeling of them as they moved under her hands. With a moan she could hold back no longer and her hands moved up even farther to brush the straps of Chastel's slip off of her shoulders and tug them down to reveal the object of her desire.

Her eyes on the creamy firm flesh she could feel her breath getting shorter as he hands played against her love's skin, rolling the swollen nipples in her hands and exclaiming how beautiful they were. She knew that Chastel was self conscious about the size but Alethea had always found them to be perfect. She loved how they stood so firm and erect as if begging her to touch them, sqeeze them and make love to them alone.

Sitting up Alethea was now facing the sweet flesh in front of her and she kissed all over it, running her tongue over and around the flesh around the nipple, stopping to nip and suck at the flesh when she found a particularly sensitive spot. Moving from one breast to the other she took her time enjoying the taste of her friend and lover until she could not stand it anymore and her mouth closed over the swollen brown nipple and areola sucking it into her mouth and running her tongue over it again and again as her mouth devoured the sweet tasting bud on her left and her hand gently pulled and rubbed at the one on her right.
 
Chastel

Chastel helped pull down her mate's dress over her shoulders, pushing it down to her waist, revealing her sumptuous breasts. Chastel bit her lip in a moment of intense excitement; the sight of her bared bosom always did that to Chastel. Undressing her lover was the most precious moment, she wished she could do it over and over again.

When Alethea began caressing her breasts, Chastel moaned pleasurably and rolled her head back, eyes closed. She so loved to feel her lover's touch on her breasts.

With her hands resting on Alethea's shoulders, her lover began to use her mouth on her flesh. Chastel murmured her encouragement. Her flesh tingled warmly, the fine hairs along her body prickled excitedly.

Chastel cradled Alethea's head as she held her to her bosom. She guided Alethea's mouth to each of her hardened nipples while running her fingers through her fine hair. Chastel's gaze was locked onto watching Alethea's mouth explore her breasts. When Alethea suckled her brown nipples, making them disappear into her mouth she said quietly:

"Oh love...that is so sweet my love, mmmmmm..."

Chastel urged Althea up from her bosom. Chastel shifted herself so that they could kneel before each other. With her arms around Alethea's shoulders and her head looking down at each other's breasts, Chastel swayed and turned. Their breasts caressed one another, their nipples touched, Chastel's wet from her lover's mouth. Each girl rolled their shoulders guiding their nipples so that they would touch the other in the most pleasing of ways.

That vision, their nipples touching, their flesh caressing the other, was what Chastel dreamed most of when alone in her bedroom.

"Oh Alethea...does it not feel wonderful?" murmured Chastel.
 
Alethea

Alethea parted from the sweet taste of Chastel's bossom reluctantly but followed the urgings from her young love. Kneeling before the other woman Alethea watched in rapt facination as their breasts touched and rubbed both sets of nipples hardening at the feel of the other. "Oh Alethea," Chastel murmured to her lover,"Doed it not feel wonderful?" And Alethea smiled as the friction between their flesh increased.

"All of you feels wonderful," Alethea replied before pressing her lips again against Chastel's her hands moving down over her love's back to press Chastel's buttocks inward moving their bodies even closer together. Running her fingers over and then under Chastel's buttocks she let her fingers play along the pink slit that was slightly swollen between her lover's legs. Moaning into the kiss Alethea began to caress and stroke Chastel loving the feel of the petal softness of her sweetheart's skin, slick with the beginnings of her sweet juices.
 
Chastel

Chastel rested her head on her lover's shoulder, whimpering moans escaping her lips at her lover's bold touch. Chastel held Alethea’s wrist lightly, following her motions between her thighs.

"Oh, Alethea...your touch makes me want to run like the stream, you are so divine, so sweet my love..."

Chastel lifted Alethea's hand up to her mouth and sucked gently at her fingers. The two women locked gazes as Chastel suckled the fingers, tasting her own dew and wetting her lover's finger with her saliva. She put Alethea's slick fingers back down between her legs. The feeling of those wet fingers sliding along her pink bud made Chastel shiver and she moaned like harlot in Alethea's ear.

The sound that only those two lovers shared in that magical place were the wet sounds of Alethea's fingers stroking Chastel's slick petals. Chastel still held her lover's wrist; she loved to follow her lover's expert motions.

With bowed head, Chastel partook of her lover's breasts; licking and suckling Alethea's hardened nipples. Between parted lips she gently tugged and pulled at them, teasing and loving them.

Chastel's hands wandered too like Alethea's. Althea's bottom was smooth as silk; she played her hands across Alethea's bottom, clenching her flesh reflexively when Alethea's fingers would brush across her sensitive clit.
 
Alethea

Alethea's eyes never moved from the face of her lover as Chastel took her fingers in her mouth. The sensation of her love suckling at her fingers sent shivers down Alethea's spine and her breathing shallowed.

Chastel's hand grasped hers as Alethea pleasured her, the small movements seeming much more intimate as they 'held hands' than otherwise and Alethea felt her young body responding in kind. Her back arched as Chastel began to tease the hard nipples of her breasts and her moans filled the glade as her fingers explored the swollen lips between her legs. She sighed as her hand grasped the flesh of her buttocks and she felt herself get wet along with her young love.

"Chastel, my love," She moaned as her tight nipples ached with how hard they were under Chastel's teasing mouth,"I want to taste you tonight. I cannot wait to partake of your sweet honey, I must have you now."

Gently pushing the other girl onto her back on the blanket, Alethea knelt over her locking gazes for a moment and taking in the aroma of her lover's arousal before using her hands on the inner thighs to part Chastel's legs before her. The sight of her pink petals swollen and slick with her juice excited Alethea to no end and she sighed and moaned in anticipation of the first taste of this young girl.

Pressing her head between Chastel's legs, Alethea kissed her mound gently leaving small, feather light kisses along it and over it her hands stroking her love's thighs and urging her to relax. As she felt the tensions of the young girl beneath her ease she began to run her tongue over the perfect and puffy slit lapping up the juice that lay there but not entering the warm, dark recesses yet.
 
Chastel

Only a handful of times had the two young women been so intimate and bold. This wasn't the first time Alethea pleasured Chastel in this way, but each time she did Chastel tried to burn the image, the site of it, in her mind's eye. Here was her playmate, her friend and lover bowed down between her thighs, licking and tasting her most private and sensitive spot. It was nearly enough to send Chastel quivering in waves of illicit pleasure.

Chastel would part the hair away from her lover's face as she devotedly lapped at her swollen folds. As Alethea pleasured her Chastel could only helplessly moan and whimper. She had little control of her lower body, as her hips would rise up to meet each of Alethea's licks.

Between breathless moans Chastel managed to say:

"Oh...my love, you're an angel. Taste me, taste my love..."

Chastel rolled her head back, the moon shining down into their grove. She easily imagined that Aprodite had descended from the stars to make love to her. Those wonderful sounds lovers make when fully engaged in lust were so sweet to Chastel's ears.

Looking down between her thighs to see her lover's face glazed wetly and licking her was more than Chastel could bear. Her knees jerked inward, beyond her control, her thighs quivered and shook. She now looked upon Alethea not with tender love but lustful abandon. With a firm hand holding her mate's head in place she climaxed uncontrollably. Chastel flowed like a youthful spring; her breath came in rapid gasps.

All propriety abandoned Chastel called out:

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my sweet angel!"

Chastel bucked her hips as each spasm of pleasure tore through her. The wet sound of Alethea’s face against her most intimate folds was divine. She so much wanted to taste Alethea’s lips, now sticky with her juices. She knew too how desperately wanted to return Alethea’s devotion. She struggled to imagine how she might return such pleasures in kind.
 
Alethea

Alethea lapped hungrily at the flow of love given to her by this beautiful woman, her friend and lover. She moaned softly as she tasted the sweet honey given so freely to her. She knew Chastel's desire for this pleasure as well as her love's desire to return it but she was not done pleasing this soft image of a goddess beneath her. Using her fingers to open the wet folds before her, Alethea bared the swollen clit that was pulsing before her, wet and enlarged from the pleasure it had just recieved. Taking it gently into her mouth she suckled on it as she had her lover's breasts moments before, drawing the orgasms that raced through Chastel's body out with a well placed tongue raking along the sensitive nub.

She could feel Chastel's legs tighten around her head and she slid a finger inside of the warm, wet passage beneath her mouth, moving it slowly in and out...exploring and probing the silky depths there soon to add another finger, moving in and out of her grasping lips a bit faster as she raised her head to look at her love with adoration in her eyes.

"Keep still, sweet love," She said her voice husky with emotion,"Let me take you on a ride of pure joy. We have most of the night to exchange pleasures so five yourself over to this and know I love you so." Diving back down to the welcome heat of her lover's sex she added her tongue to her thrusting fingers doubling the sensations that shot through Chastel's loins seeking to take her further into ecstacy.
 
Chastel propped herself up on her hands behind her entranced as her lover's finger then another slide inside of her. Watching Alethea groping her stoked her soul with an intense pleasure.

She could only whimper and moan quietly, helplessly.

Chastel relaxed at her mate's words giving up to Alethea charms and wiles. The pleasures were immense, and she was nearly embarrassed at how wet she was between her thighs. Making love with Alethea in their special place filled her heart with joy. Indulging themselves in reckless, indecent petting drove Chastel wild with lust.

Tears of delight rolled down Chastel’s cheeks. Alethea’s thrusting and then her mouth pleasuring her was intense. Her head rolled from side to side and she moaned like a dockside courtesan. She was convinced now, that the goddess herself guided Alethea’s actions. Chastel moved her hips upward with each of her lover’s finger thrusts and moaned outloud when her tongue would chance across her clit.

Looking down between her legs she saw that her muscles beneath her thighs quivered beyond her control. Looking down to see her lover, so tirelessly working at her crotch was a sweet vision indeed. Alethea’s face was glazed wet with her own flow of juices, strings of hair laid across her face in disarray. She reached down to brush them away from Alethea’s eyes. Watching her tongue playing along her pink, swollen bud, her fingers thrusting in her in such a sweet bawdy fashion was too much to bear.

“Oh! My sweet love! Taste it! Oh!” Said Chastel in a whimpering, almost tearful voice.

Chastel’s swollen folds blossomed fully and gushed out to flood her lover’s face. Her knees jerked inward on their own accord, the orgasm ripping through her mercilessly. The image of erupting wetly in Alethea’s face only prolonged the heightened crescendo. To see her lover tasting her only encouraged Chastel’s flow of wet gushes.

When the opportunity arose, she clasped Althea’s hand, the one with her fingers so wet and slick with her juice. She greedily sucked at the fingers, lewdly savoring herself.

“I close my eyes and dream a goddess lies between my legs, I open my eyes and see it is you my Alethea. My sweet, sweet Alethea! Only you know the secret to releasing my river.”
 
Chastel

Chastel wet her lover's fingers in her mouth. The forest around them was quiet except for two women's quickened breath. Chastel placed Alethea's fingers between her thighs and coated them between her sweetened folds.

She then placed those fingers on Alethea's mouth and painted her lips with the juice. The two lovers kissed, savoring the taste and moaning quietly with pleasure.

The two women did this back and forth, sharing each other's taste on their mouths, tenderly kissing one another. It was a time to catch their breath and share the overwhelmingly special moment.

Chastel so desperately ached to return the pleasures Alethea gave her. She looked upon her lover, her nipples hardened in excitement, the dark patch of soft hair between her legs so sweet and precious to Chastel. She lusted for this woman before her; much like a thirsty man would yearn for water or a hungry one food. It was an innate urge, one she knew of since a young girl.
 
Alethea

Alethea moaned at the sweet exchange between herself and Chastel, sucking hungrily on her coated fingers and then, pushing them gently away to move back between her love's legs, cleaning her there with her tongue before kissing her soft mound.

Sitting beside her lover, Alethea ran a lazy hand down Chastel's body smiling at the smouldering she saw in her eyes. Leaning forward, she kissed Chastel long and slow as she pushed her clothes completely from her body. She wanted to see and touch every place on this wonderful woman that was her love.

Not breaking the kiss, she pushed her own clothes from her body and then lay naked alongside her love, pulling her close to her relishing the rubbing of their bodies in the cool night air. Her fingers continued to stroke Chastel, slowly moving to her lover's swollen lips to dip inside the heated velvet once again. Breaking the kiss, she teased Chastel's nipples for only a moment before raising her head and gazing at her beautiful face, her quickening breath as Alethea's fingers plunged again and again into her sex.

"It feels so good, doesn't it, love," She said in almost a whisper,"I love to bring you to such dizzying heights. Watching you move under me makes me long for you even more than usual." In and out her fingers explored as she talked, her eyes taking in the glazed look Chastel's eyes were getting with satisfaction. "But now I want to feel your lips on me as well, love. I want to come to those heights with you." Her mouth found Chastel's neck and she sucked on the creamy flesh there. "Are you hearing me, my love? I want to feel your lips on me so badly as I feed upon you once again."

Withdrawing her fingers and sucking on them again as she watched the rise and fall of Chastel's chest for a moment, Alethea moved over her lover's body, her legs straddling Chastel's head her mouth burning a path down her stomach to kiss all around Chastel's thighs and nether lips. As she worked her way down, her own wet sex came closer to Chastel's warm mouth.
 
Chastel

The two young women exchanged the taste of their sex between them. Their fingers and lips glazed and slick with their plentiful flow.

Alethea's whispering tickled Chastel's ear delightfully. As her lover professed her need for Chastel to be pleased by her mouth, she had plunged her own fingers between her folds, her knees spasmed inward. She nearly expelled her climax again. Alethea's bold, needful yearnings voiced in her ear was nearly as precious as the act itself.

"Oh..." Managed Chastel, a weak, helpless sound of pleasure.

Alethea lay her head between Chastel's parted thighs; knees resting beside Chastel's head. Positioned so, each lover could savor the other's sex. The moon's grey light shone upon Alethea's pale bottom. Chastel smoothed her hands along the tender skin of lover's thighs. Chastel nuzzled her mouth up to the soft skin of her inner thigh, kissing and sucking gently.

The smell of her lover's sex so close filled her nose. Chastel's tongue explored the skin closest to her sex. To see Alethea's folds spread open before her was delicious sight to behold. Her lover's dew gathered along her fine pubes, her clitoris all red and puffy peeked out between swollen lips.

Chastel used her whole tongue to lap up her lover's bud. She wanted Alethea to feel her tongue sliding wetly along her open sex. With her face fully within Alethea's spread thighs Chastel licked and suckled with abandon. It was a wet, messy task, one that she adored so very much. When Alethea's hips began moving back and forth, responding, Chastel moaned her encouragement and redoubled her efforts.

Chastel couldn’t help imagine that this was not unlike a hummingbird suckling the nectar from a bluebell. Not unlike a busy hummingbird was Chastel suckling Alethea's nectar and savoring it just as much.
 
Alethea

Athetha moaned into Chastel's sex as she felt her lover's mouth on her thighs, the softness of her lips driving her insane. A yelp came from her as Chastel's tongue plunged into her hot, wanting womanhood followed by a sigh as she began to mimic Chastel's movements with her own.

Althea's hips moved up and down as her sex spasmed along Chastel's tongue the movement within her passage causing the wetness to increase and trickle onto her lover's tongue. Moaning and moving her hips to make the most of the sensations moving through her sex Alethea's tongue and mouth was not still. Licking, sucking and kissing along the skin, taking Chastel's hard bud in her mouth and sucking on it and using her fingers to pleasure her love she could feel her own orgasm appraoching as much from pleasuring her lover as from what Chastel's mouth and tongue were doing to her.

"Oh, yes, my love, yes!" She said against Chastel's hot skin,"You are such a treasure. You know just how to please me."
 
Back
Top