Married Man Handjob

I think it would be hot to secretly go down on a married man...I couldn't just here him off without craving it in my mouth. I'd have to do it...If I'm holding it...it's going in my mouth.

That sounds hot. And like Bill Clinton says, "eatin' ain't cheatin":devil:
 
I think it would be hot to secretly go down on a married man...I couldn't just here him off without craving it in my mouth. I'd have to do it...If I'm holding it...it's going in my mouth.

I know I wouldn't complain:devil:
 
Hand jobs are the worst, the whole time I'm thinking: "Sweetheart, I've been doing this since I was 12, and you're doing it wrong."
 
I think it would be hot to secretly go down on a married man...I couldn't just here him off without craving it in my mouth. I'd have to do it...If I'm holding it...it's going in my mouth.

Definitely my kinda' girl... Ace
 
I think it would be hot to secretly go down on a married man...I couldn't just here him off without craving it in my mouth. I'd have to do it...If I'm holding it...it's going in my mouth.

Reading this and seeing your location quickly got a rise out of me. SoCal is a big place. I'm around the LA area and love the idea of getting a handjob (or more if desired) in a situation like Melissa's.
 
A true gentleman always enjoys serving his lady breakfast in bed. There is no better way to start his day...or hers.:kiss:

Lol...you know that hard on you get when you wake up... and call "morning wood", I call it "breakfast in bed". ;)
 
married men handjob

i had a friend do it to me once about 20 yrs ago. about 3-4 of us couples would go camping together and one night i was walking with this one woman(she was married to)and we liked to flirt. we were walking and started flirting and it was dark. she stopped and looked up at me and said she wanted to see my cock.i said what? (we had been drinking) and she said that she get glimpses of it up my shorts or sees the bulge when we're swimming etc. etc. so she wants to see it. we went behind a tree off the path and she reached out and cupped my balls and cock and squeezed a little then she pulled my shorts and undies down. she held my cock and looked at it and giggled as it hardened in her hand. i said now look what you did and she grinned and started to stroke it and whispers....this is all we can do because we're married. i agreed so she stood next to me and just slowly stroked me til i was breathing heavy and i told her i was close. she grins and starts jacking faster and we both watched my cum shoot against the tree.just as the cum stopped she let go but i grabbed it and milked it dry. she helped me get my shorts back up and that was the only time we did anything. such good memories...
 
I agree

Then swap for someone who knows what they are doing ;)

I've had some wonderful hand jobs. The wonderful thing about a hand job is how she is using her mouth

Perhaps she's behind you and whispering in your ear telling you how she's noticed you and she couldn't shake the notion of the two of you out of her head

perhaps she kneeing down, using both hands and telling you of how she's wet and how she wants to be fucked. How her nipples are hard and pussy is wet and needs your cock. She's just there, helping you get as large as possible to fill her every need

Perhaps you're laying down and she's naked next to you and her efforts have has made your dick into a cock. As she is stroking you slowly, she's recalling a past adventure and you're hearing every gritty detail. Meanwhile, her spare hand is in her pussy as she re-lives her tale

And I love a woman that enjoys multiple positions
 
Last edited:
In sober sadness, marriage is a bondage, a thraldom, a hindrance to all good enterprises. 'He hath married a wife, and therefore cannot come’; a rock on which many are saved, many are cast away. Not that the thing is evil in itself, or troublesome, but full of happiness and a thing which pleases God; but to indiscreet, sensual persons, it is a feral plague, many times an hell itself…. Since, then, there is such hazard in the married state, keep thyself as thou art; ‘tis good to match, much better to be free. Consider withal how free, how happy, how secure, how heavenly, in respect, a single man is.
 
Back
Top