Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Any requests from my patients?

I would love to hear your diagnosis:

I was browsing your pics yet again and I got this pulsing/throbbing sensation in my boxers. I pull the material to the side and had a raging hard on. What are your recommendations for curing this predicament?

Amazing pictures, all of them! I would love to see you in a sexy pair of panties from the front. Even better would be you pulling them to the side...

Thank you!

Thank you for the suggestions. We will be working on filling some of these very soon. I'm not feeling too well today. :( Does anyone want to nurse me for a little while? I'm also a little cold. I need something to fill the space between... :devil:

Attachments

• pretty panty.jpg
    pretty panty.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,716
  • Kiss kiss.jpg
    Kiss kiss.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,063
  • the space between.jpg
    the space between.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 2,179
your ass in a thong
That can be done :) Any special color??

I would request Black ones!
How are you today NurseDesire?
I'm feeling a little under the weather, any suggestions on how to make myself feel better??

Amazing pictures, all of them! I would love to see you in a sexy pair of panties from the front. Even better would be you pulling them to the side...
I will see what I can come up with :) The picture I posted just now was a little dark... So sorry!
I would very much love to peek up your skirt.
A skirt shot would be sexy :) I will start planning my outfit now :)

Finally figured out how to multi quote!

I would love to hear your diagnosis:

I was browsing your pics yet again and I got this pulsing/throbbing sensation in my boxers. I pull the material to the side and had a raging hard on. What are your recommendations for curing this predicament?
While looking at my pics a long slow massage may help reduce the swelling :devil:

Hello seXy Nurse, temperature is rizing and it is HARD to relieve it, can you help ? :D
Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Lots of bed rest for you then, must check all your vital signs first, We start by pulling down your white panties down just past your bum cheeks and have a good look at that great ass

Are sure that you don't need to watch me get the results? I don't want to do it incorrectly ;)

I'm off the clock, but I trust you and your ability to get results. If you run into problems I may need to provide some instruction. I do say a hands on approach is best. :)

I hear a man's load is filled with all sorts of cold-fighting proteins and enzymes. :rolleyes:

;)

:devil:

Thank you for the suggestions. We will be working on filling some of these very soon. I'm not feeling too well today. :( Does anyone want to nurse me for a little while? I'm also a little cold. I need something to fill the space between... :devil:

I'd LOVe to fill the space between, I'm rising to that moment :D

attachment.php

I'm cold, would you be so kind to climb into bed and transfer some body heat or produce some.

I'm off the clock, but I trust you and your ability to get results. If you run into problems I may need to provide some instruction. I do say a hands on approach is best. :)

I would say that a hands, mouth, or otherwise approach is probably the best route. I'd like to schedule an appointment :)

Just discovered your thread, love the pics!

As for requests, any chance of a bare back pic?

Back