I Just Want To Say.......

We're doing fine PA.......thanks again for the incredibly kind words to PlayWithMe and I........we are fine.......logistics are a bitch right now but we're dealing with it.....:(..........it is what it is I guess.......

I see you have a new little girl.........Congrats my friend!..........you are so well deserving........:cool:

Have a great weekend:rolleyes:
You are welcome GSFM & thank you!!
 
I am so happy I found this thread!!

Now onto what I want to say!!! For some reason after being on chemo and thinking it was all over, to being on antidepressant, and feeling all of me being sucked out, to the major betrayal of the affair by my husband, I finally feel alive again!! I guess I'm having my sexual awakening! Many of my sexual desires, my poetry, my sensuality are waking up again inside!

I want a man or a woman to take me! Tie me up, use all kinds of toys on me! I want to learn how to be a sub, I want to be so over pleased and filled that I collapse shivering! I want someone to see me and just by a look I give them they are all over me! I want to be done out in public! Pinned against a wall and taken while my hands are pinned or cuffed above me! I want to know that I satisfy the person I am with and leave them not wanting for anything else!!! :D hope this is understandable! There is more but I can't think right now because I'm getting horny!!!

Alot of positive input Mskitty...... good stuff. Your 'wants' certainly got my attention - yummy ;) !! Please feel free to PM me.
 
I just want to hold you tight....:heart:

tumblr_mgb2tqQ8qc1s2sgeco1_400.gif


tumblr_mg2mg2sc121rsqmcuo1_400.gif


tumblr_mf5edmMsUJ1rmdeaso1_400.gif
 
tumblr_m87aqcl7oM1r600zvo1_500.gif

tumblr_mpkmgwjxP01r2mc2eo1_400.gif


I know it's YOUR birthday, not mine, but if you're a good birthday boy I'll let you give the spankings instead of receiving them ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top