Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT: Sometimes I think (read: worry, get anxious, jealous, obsess) more than I should. After all, I am the lucky one that gets to be there in person.

ICT: Sometimes I think (read: worry, get anxious, jealous, obsess) more than I should. After all, I am the lucky one that gets to be there in person.

Everyone gets anxious. Referring to your significant other?

I'm confused for being 23, but that '91 in my name says a lot.;)

Breathe, honey... it will all work itself out better if you relax.

I confess - I have a wonderful relaxation massage technique... but I haven't had the opportunity to try it on someone in far, far too long.

Breathe, honey... it will all work itself out better if you relax.

I confess - I have a wonderful relaxation massage technique... but I haven't had the opportunity to try it on someone in far, far too long.

I'm always around if you want to try it again...

i confess i am naked in bed getting ready to make someone a little something special. ;)

I confess that Saturday while we were at the bar, I played pet the kitty with my lover, until she couldn't take it anymore and insisted on going somewhere more private ;) .

think of me as the kind old woodcarver you would find at the edge of the woods that always has a nice word and a warm stew on the fire.

seen waaaay to many horror movies that start out like that to be comfy with that image....the stew always turns out to be made of people....

ICT...I'm overly worried about always saying the wrong thing to a new friend now, when normally, I would just say w/e the fuck I was gonna' say and not worry about any fallout.

I'm sorry to hear this... I think you should be true to yourself... If you actually hurt someone and need to step back a little maybe but if not.... You seem pretty cool to me.

I confess that Saturday while we were at the bar, I played pet the kitty with my lover, until she couldn't take it anymore and insisted on going somewhere more private ;) .

Lucky girlfriend....:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back