Read this ad. I dare you, I double Dare you

Ah outsourced, of course haha.

So numerous kinks and fetishes? What's one of the least cliche kinks or fetishes you have? Anything kinda off-the-wall that maybe you don't tell everyone about.
 
Hello there :)

what can I do for you.
 
Last edited:
Nope I am operating the me based call center, where you can call to get all you me needs met.
 
ya sure its 5, 5, 55, 5 and thena whole bunch of fives.
 
And as for top 5.

Begging, bondage, toys, exhibition, rough sex
Top 5 that you like done to you.... :devil:
cock worship, lap dance (cliched im aware), kissing, surprised, bit

What would you do if....


You're setting in a conference room, waiting for a meeting to start. There are four other guys in the room, waiting as well. The chairperson is running excessively late.

I quietly enter the room to serve coffee and pastries.

One of the men proclaims, "well at least we have something to kill the boredom. Let's eat!"

Loving any chance to make a scene, I saunter over to you, and half sit, half hover over your lap.

Noticing that I have your attention, and that of the other guys, I take your hand in mine, and raise it to my mouth.

As I begin to gently kiss and nibble your fingers, I sweetly offer, "I could really help you kill time by swallowing your cock!"

You waste no time lifting me onto the conference table, and sitting me on the edge. As you stroke the back of my hair, I begin unbuttoning your pants.

At the same time I reach my hand in your jeans, to free your raging cock, I feel fingers knotting themselves in my hair, and hear one of your associates coo, "hunny, you're gonna bite off more than you can chew. First, each of us is gonna choke you on our cum. Then, your pussy is going to be torn to shreds by everything we can fit in it."

I merely answer, "Please! God, Yes PLEASE!"
 
Last edited:
lol well its hard to answer what I would do when you answered for me ::)
 
Lol yes but there are much cheaper ways to call internationally now as opposed to the telephone

Its killing my margins
 
Last edited:
Lol yes but there are much cheaper ways to call internationally now as opposed to the telephone

Its killing my margins

Taking international calls, you must have a world wide operation then?

Are you a twenty four hour operation?
 
I know i am a real hardass on myself. But hey margins are down. I think they are at least. I need someone ti explain margins to me.
 
I know i am a real hardass on myself. But hey margins are down. I think they are at least. I need someone ti explain margins to me.

I thought that margins were on the side of a page?

Maybe I need them explained to me as well :confused:
 
I thought that margins were on the side of a page?

Maybe I need them explained to me as well :confused:


Ok i feel we can all come to an agreement that we need margins explained to us, in multiple facets of the words usage. Savvy with everyone?
 
Back
Top