New girl, shy but wants to share

kurious_kutie

Virgin
Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140222_011834.jpg
    IMG_20140222_011834.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 4,398
  • IMG_20140222_011927.jpg
    IMG_20140222_011927.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3,482
  • IMG_20140222_012001.jpg
    IMG_20140222_012001.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4,068
You are gorgeous, nothing to be shy about from what I can see. Welcome to the boards and thanks for sharing and waking me up so to speak on a otherwise boring evening.

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 F, relatively new to Lit and kind of shy. Never thought I'd dare to post pics of myself online but had the sudden urge to. Recently I took some photos of a new swim suit I got and I thought I'd share a few with you all. Please be nice :)

WOW! Hello gorgeous lady! Welcome to Lit! You will be a treat!

Hey everyone,

You could be shy of anything except such a wondertful body you are having !!
Welcome aboard :)

If that sexiness is shy, I would love to see you let loose.

Amazing - love your poses and the way they make your body exude sexiness. Can't wait to see more!

Hey everyone,

Oh wow - this being nice thing, does it include wanting to pounce someone who really turns you on? ;)

Much appreciated

Wow everyone! I didn't expect to get such a good response. I appreciate you words of encouragement. Maybe I'll get the courage to post more

You really are rocking that swimsuit, the 3rd pic especially is very erotic. You're going to quickly have lots of attention here. If your Private Message box isn't full already, it soon will be! ;)

Hey everyone,

ummmm ... the words ... lost 'em ...

Hey everyone,

Thank you for sharing, you are one beautiful young lady!!!

Hey everyone,

Sexy beautiful you are. Thank you for sharing. Other than that I'm speechless.;)

Hey everyone,

I hope you have 40 more urges before Monday!

holy moly goodness gracious me.

what a hot bathing suit, your body wears it well, thanks for sharing........such a sexy fine lady.

Hope you have a good weekend and hope to see more lovely pictures of yourself :)

Hey everyone,

Welcome, and wonderfully sexy start...:kiss:

Back