hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whimsical lass aren't you

Hello little Miss Fangbanger,

A whimsical lass aren't you? :D I do enjoy your pictures.

*shrugs* I dunno just thinking maybe i need to start behaving and grow up a bit...that being said here is pictures of me being a loser

You should be who you are and enjoy it. It's good to be young at heart and different. Plus as a "geek" I enjoy a sexy pickachu

Grow UP.... nawwwww Its over rated and sucks the fun right out the room, its all deadlines and taxes, yuck!

Thanks for posting and your a turn on, a slutty girl, creative babe, etc but a LOSER never!

If You do stop then thanks for doing it in the first place and hey you can always come back.
You rock babe :rose:

*shrugs* I dunno just thinking maybe i need to start behaving and grow up a bit...that being said here is pictures of me being a loser
Fang,

you are NOT a loser. You are an amazing woman with a beautiful and amazing body, plus a nice ass to boot

You need to do what you think is best for you whatever the reasons. I don't think age is a reason, but if you think so it is your pictures so your sexy form so you will do as you wish.

Now then do you think you are misbehaving or is that just a ploy for a good spanking. LOL

So not a loser little lady not a loser at all.

having read this thread from way back...
Please continue to share yourself here. Your a very sexy and fun person to watch and read about.

If you feel the need to grow, please do so and share it with us.

jeez how long have i been posting now? is it a year or 2? i think pretty much 2 started when i was 18..will be 20 in june :O wow

and thankyou lovely glad you've enjoyed it...I haven't decided what I'm doing yet so i wouldn't worry..think i'd miss this place and you lot too much

Growing up is overrated

So is behaving

yeh but people keep telling me i need to

Can't wait to see your interpretation of Squirtle :)

hahah you know i think i have squirted once accidentally and never again so i don't think id be any good

Hello little Miss Fangbanger,

A whimsical lass aren't you? :D I do enjoy your pictures.

hahah if you say so don't think I'm deep enough to be whimsical

You should be who you are and enjoy it. It's good to be young at heart and different. Plus as a "geek" I enjoy a sexy pickachu

hahah i do love this hoody

pika, pika! pik a cho I choose you!!!!!

I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause...pokemon..gotta catch em all..

You can be sexy as an adult. However you are NEVER A LOSER!!!

hahah no no I'm defo a loser i just seem to do it in a lovable fashion

Grow UP.... nawwwww Its over rated and sucks the fun right out the room, its all deadlines and taxes, yuck!

Thanks for posting and your a turn on, a slutty girl, creative babe, etc but a LOSER never!

yeh those don't sound fun but guess I'm gonna have to start thinking about them soon..

If You do stop then thanks for doing it in the first place and hey you can always come back.
You rock babe :rose:

hahah you flatter me as always

loser??? someone that sexy cannot be a loser. ever

can too * sticks out tongue*

"Geeky" girls are hot

haha some are

i really dont hang out here enough!

come chill here more then ;)

Fang,

you are NOT a loser. You are an amazing woman with a beautiful and amazing body, plus a nice ass to boot

you are a sweetie as usual xx

You need to do what you think is best for you whatever the reasons. I don't think age is a reason, but if you think so it is your pictures so your sexy form so you will do as you wish.

Now then do you think you are misbehaving or is that just a ploy for a good spanking. LOL

So not a loser little lady not a loser at all.

hahah I would love a spanking but sometimes i feel i shouldn't be doing this... I keep getting lectures and told off by friends... bt of a buzzkill...but I'd really miss it..

jeez how long have i been posting now? is it a year or 2? i think pretty much 2 started when i was 18..will be 20 in june :O wow

and thankyou lovely glad you've enjoyed it...I haven't decided what I'm doing yet so i wouldn't worry..think i'd miss this place and you lot too much

yeh but people keep telling me i need to

hahah you know i think i have squirted once accidentally and never again so i don't think id be any good

hahah if you say so don't think I'm deep enough to be whimsical

hahah i do love this hoody

I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause...pokemon..gotta catch em all..

hahah no no I'm defo a loser i just seem to do it in a lovable fashion

yeh those don't sound fun but guess I'm gonna have to start thinking about them soon..

hahah you flatter me as always

can too * sticks out tongue*

haha some are

come chill here more then ;)

you are a sweetie as usual xx

hahah I would love a spanking but sometimes i feel i shouldn't be doing this... I keep getting lectures and told off by friends... bt of a buzzkill...but I'd really miss it..
Remember alll of these comments; we "love" you in our own way. If you leave or if you stay, that is up to you. However remember you are a wonderful, sexy, lovely, sexy, funny, sexy, vivascious, sexy, witty, sexy, beautiful young woman!!!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

great pics again miss f!
don't worry about growing up, I haven't yet :)
wold be a shame to lose you

Hardcore...but in a good way

some more xx

A Lit tattoo. That is hardcore.

Checked your photos. Your are easily one of the most naturally beautiful women on this site, and I'm not just saying that because you're a True Blood fan. You have a natural ease of posing that probably takes professional models who do this sort of thing for a living years to perfect. That and your comfort behind the camera are two things that you have in spades. I can already tell you'll fit right in here.

P.S. Gingers rule.

I think I have that Pirate game. Think you've put it to much better use ;0) now if only a warm gust of air would blow the map away completely.
xxx

Remember alll of these comments; we "love" you in our own way. If you leave or if you stay, that is up to you. However remember you are a wonderful, sexy, lovely, sexy, funny, sexy, vivascious, sexy, witty, sexy, beautiful young woman!!!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I know i do love you guys :) I'm just being silly at the moment... dont worry.and you know how to stroke a girls ego

great pics again miss f!
don't worry about growing up, I haven't yet :)
wold be a shame to lose you

hahah i'll stick around a bit longer don't worry

A Lit tattoo. That is hardcore.

Checked your photos. Your are easily one of the most naturally beautiful women on this site, and I'm not just saying that because you're a True Blood fan. You have a natural ease of posing that probably takes professional models who do this sort of thing for a living years to perfect. That and your comfort behind the camera are two things that you have in spades. I can already tell you'll fit right in here.

P.S. Gingers rule.

a lit tattoo?

aww you flatter me..there are some gorgeous ladies on here.. wish it was natural ginger lol

Just found your thread. Simply amazing! :0D xxx

aww glad you like it

I think I have that Pirate game. Think you've put it to much better use ;0) now if only a warm gust of air would blow the map away completely.
xxx

now i wanna play pop up a pirate

No you don't wanna do that!

Maybe just slow down a bit :)

do i not? you always were better at knowing what i wanted more than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back