Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time you only masturbated someone (not using your mouth at all)?

I'll go truth again.

Once. About ten years ago in Italy. We were dancing in a club. I was behind her and her back was against my chest. I put my hand on her stomach and she moved it between her legs (she was wearing a mini-skirt type thing), and I rubbed her clit through her panties for a while before sticking my hand down them and fingering her. We were in kind of a dark corner and it was pretty crowded, so I don't know if anyone saw, but I like to think so :)

The down side was that I took a bunch of tabs of LSD, got basically carried back to my ship by a few friends and lost her number :( Never saw her again.

How about you?

Once. About ten years ago in Italy. We were dancing in a club. I was behind her and her back was against my chest. I put my hand on her stomach and she moved it between her legs (she was wearing a mini-skirt type thing), and I rubbed her clit through her panties for a while before sticking my hand down them and fingering her. We were in kind of a dark corner and it was pretty crowded, so I don't know if anyone saw, but I like to think so :)

The down side was that I took a bunch of tabs of LSD, got basically carried back to my ship by a few friends and lost her number :( Never saw her again.

How about you?

Close once but not yet.

hanging out tonight! Would love to play a game...... anyone wanna join me?

hanging out tonight! Would love to play a game...... anyone wanna join me?

Is this thread dying? I hope not, not when I just get here.

If there is anyone here willing to play, I'll take a dare to start. Make sure it's reasonable, of course. XD

Also, to MS9499: YOu forgot to say which one you wanted: truth or dare.

Bithebi2000...ok you want a dare. Put on your wifes panties and hold a sign that says T or D 2009 take a pic and post t here.

Are we allowed to 'cycle through the deck'? Pix and Panties aren't really my thing, so if there's a new card in that deck, I'll take it. If not, I guess I'll have to 'man' up on the dare.

Horny. Naked. Ain't been around lately. I'll take a truth or maybe even a dare.

Bithebi I guess that is the point. It doesn't have to be your thing to take the dare. I guess it is time to man up.

Cujo....so a truth. When was the last time you had Bi sex?

Yes on a few occasions. Sometimes the guy was bi sometimes it was just straight play. Enjoy either way.

No. Did some masturbation in a group setting, but don't think that's what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back