Knowing someone masturbates to you

I post pics in part because I hope someone finds them attractive. As I'm taking them, I often imagine being watched and it turns me on to no end thinking another individual is enjoying themselves as a result of what they see. To hear from someone that a pic or two of mine induces them to touch themselves brings me great satisfaction.

Knowing someone gets off to my pics also gives me hope that irl, people I know may fantasize about me and masturbate to these fantasies without my ever knowing. That thought, too, leaves me feeling very aroused.

mmm... feeling very, very aroused .... thinking about you, particularly after reading your sexy profile. :cool::rose:

I post pics in part because I hope someone finds them attractive. As I'm taking them, I often imagine being watched and it turns me on to no end thinking another individual is enjoying themselves as a result of what they see. To hear from someone that a pic or two of mine induces them to touch themselves brings me great satisfaction.

Knowing someone gets off to my pics also gives me hope that irl, people I know may fantasize about me and masturbate to these fantasies without my ever knowing. That thought, too, leaves me feeling very aroused.

That does make sense, there's a hope and expectation as you take and post your pics that they will be enjoyed, it think what rightly freaks some people out is that someone masturbate with them in mind without an invitation (probably not the best word).

I love to hear of someone masturbating to me. I also enjoy telling people that I masturbate about them, sometimes together on the phone.

The idea that someone out there in the world might be masturbating about me blows my mind, no pun intended, or was it?

Well, you definitely turn me on! Wish I could show you how much ;)

I've posted pictures of myself sucking cock on my tumblr blog and I've received messages telling me that people have masturbated while looking at them. I find this to be very flattering.

Who wouldn’t be flattered by this. I've had a few of my wife's friends tell me they masturbate thinking of me!!
I told them to call next time, I'll help over the phone.

It depends so much on who it is that masturbating to me, and to some extent what their fantasies are. I had a stalker once, and I don't like to think of him doing that. Or certain other people.

Would you want to see a comprehensive list of people who have masturbated thinking of you? Might you be disappointed if certain people didn't show up, or appalled at some who do?

i had a guy send me a video of him masturbating onto one of my pics ... I actually had not thought of it before, but after that I find it arousing .

It depends so much on who it is that masturbating to me, and to some extent what their fantasies are. I had a stalker once, and I don't like to think of him doing that. Or certain other people.

Would you want to see a comprehensive list of people who have masturbated thinking of you? Might you be disappointed if certain people didn't show up, or appalled at some who do?

I understand how you feel. I've had a stalker also and don't like to think of him masturbating over any pictures of me, either. But as far as others I don't know, I find it kind of exciting, complimentary, and a turn on, being that I do have a strong exhibitionist streak in me. :) If you read my comment in this thread it may explain some things that I did and the feelings I developed about this subject. I realized the odds of me actually meeting any of these men who use my pictures to get off is slim to none and I heard Slim is out of town. :) I know it is no joke, but there really isn't much chance of meeting a masturbater who uses your images and you will probably never know who they are. In a way I kind of find that exciting, not knowing.

Thing most important though, each of us must only do what we are comfortable with. My comfort level being nude or semi nude in front of others is around 99%, yours is likely different and less comfortable, like most women. I do not see either way as good or bad. It's all up to each of us. Just soething to think about, and maybe helpful. :)

I understand how you feel. I've had a stalker also and don't like to think of him masturbating over any pictures of me, either. But as far as others I don't know, I find it kind of exciting, complimentary, and a turn on, being that I do have a strong exhibitionist streak in me. :) If you read my comment in this thread it may explain some things that I did and the feelings I developed about this subject. I realized the odds of me actually meeting any of these men who use my pictures to get off is slim to none and I heard Slim is out of town. :) I know it is no joke, but there really isn't much chance of meeting a masturbater who uses your images and you will probably never know who they are. In a way I kind of find that exciting, not knowing.

Thing most important though, each of us must only do what we are comfortable with. My comfort level being nude or semi nude in front of others is around 99%, yours is likely different and less comfortable, like most women. I do not see either way as good or bad. It's all up to each of us. Just soething to think about, and maybe helpful. :)

It makes sense to do only what you are comfortable with and what excites you. I think the problem comes from people beyond your control who are perhaps misogynistic and see women's pictures, not as snapshots of beauty or erotic pleasure, but as vehicles to express their hatred. That's the sad thing about us humans isn't it, we seem too often to have the ability to sully the good and beautiful.

It can be very sexy to know that. After a few too many drinks at a Christmas party, a former co-worker told me he regularly stroked his cock while thinking of me. Although I wasn't attracted to him (and he was married anyway) it made me feel very sexy. I secretly loved catching him looking at me after that.

It makes sense to do only what you are comfortable with and what excites you. I think the problem comes from people beyond your control who are perhaps misogynistic and see women's pictures, not as snapshots of beauty or erotic pleasure, but as vehicles to express their hatred. That's the sad thing about us humans isn't it, we seem too often to have the ability to sully the good and beautiful.

Of course, but often many of us women and I think some men, possibly do things we are not so comfortable with, So nothing deep or profound about saying only doing what one is comfortable with. :D Sort of stating the obvious. :) But a good reminder.

There are always the creeps who do not see a photo as erotic or beautiful and will do most anything to make it bad or degrading. You are 100% right. Thankfully more people tend to appreciate erotic and beautiful pictures of people, particularly women in our culture and I assume most cultures. I've me more than my share of these creeps.

But stalker are different. Most, their fantasy becomes a mistaken "Love" for them from the woman in the picture or on TV or movie screen. They then take this to the extreme and try and contact their "lover." If they are successful and are rejected by the woman, things can get ugly or even deadly. These people are mentally disturbed. If they can't have her, no one can.

Mine located me via my phone number (landline). He came all the way from Illinois to Arizona and tried sneaking past the walls and guards to get to my home. I live in a well patrolled and gated community. Thankfully he was caught, taken away, paid a fine and supposedly sent back to Illinois. Two days later he was caught a second time and this time lees than a quarter mile from my home where I was home alone as it was the middle of the day. This time he went to jail. He's served his time in Illinois, somehow after being tried here. He is the reason I have not agreed to phone or mail contact with people I meet online. I never will. I live alone most of the time now since my husband passed. A boyfriend stays up here with me quite often but he travels in his business a lot, so I am here by myself a good portion of the time. This is different than idiots calling us names or trying to degrade what some of us have done.

Of course, but often many of us women and I think some men, possibly do things we are not so comfortable with, So nothing deep or profound about saying only doing what one is comfortable with. :D Sort of stating the obvious. :) But a good reminder.

There are always the creeps who do not see a photo as erotic or beautiful and will do most anything to make it bad or degrading. You are 100% right. Thankfully more people tend to appreciate erotic and beautiful pictures of people, particularly women in our culture and I assume most cultures. I've me more than my share of these creeps.

But stalker are different. Most, their fantasy becomes a mistaken "Love" for them from the woman in the picture or on TV or movie screen. They then take this to the extreme and try and contact their "lover." If they are successful and are rejected by the woman, things can get ugly or even deadly. These people are mentally disturbed. If they can't have her, no one can.

Mine located me via my phone number (landline). He came all the way from Illinois to Arizona and tried sneaking past the walls and guards to get to my home. I live in a well patrolled and gated community. Thankfully he was caught, taken away, paid a fine and supposedly sent back to Illinois. Two days later he was caught a second time and this time lees than a quarter mile from my home where I was home alone as it was the middle of the day. This time he went to jail. He's served his time in Illinois, somehow after being tried here. He is the reason I have not agreed to phone or mail contact with people I meet online. I never will. I live alone most of the time now since my husband passed. A boyfriend stays up here with me quite often but he travels in his business a lot, so I am here by myself a good portion of the time. This is different than idiots calling us names or trying to degrade what some of us have done.

That really is different, the experience and the threat or possibility of a recurrence seem perhaps to have reduced the possibilities in your life to live a carefree existence, in effect diluted your liberty.

That really is different, the experience and the threat or possibility of a recurrence seem perhaps to have reduced the possibilities in your life to live a carefree existence, in effect diluted your liberty.

Yes very different. Also, I do not think men realize, how much we (women) stay aware of our surroundings. Threats can come from anywhere and it seems moreso today. I am a pretty small woman, in very good physical shape for my age, yet I know most any man could grab me and take me off my feet almost with one hand. I learned how to fight back, but when anyone is off their feet, they can't be very effective fighting back.

On a much lighter note. When you said " reduced the possibilities in your life to live a carefree existence", I got a giggle over that. I actually live in Carefree, AZ. It is part of the Phoenix metro area, but a separate township. :D

Yes very different. Also, I do not think men realize, how much we (women) stay aware of our surroundings. Threats can come from anywhere and it seems moreso today. I am a pretty small woman, in very good physical shape for my age, yet I know most any man could grab me and take me off my feet almost with one hand. I learned how to fight back, but when anyone is off their feet, they can't be very effective fighting back.

On a much lighter note. When you said " reduced the possibilities in your life to live a carefree existence", I got a giggle over that. I actually live in Carefree, AZ. It is part of the Phoenix metro area, but a separate township. :D

You do have some great place names there in the States don't you, I like that, "Carefree".
Mind you we have some good ones here in UK too. How about Beer, or Dull, maybe Shitterton and of course we have a Woodstock.

You do have some great place names there in the States don't you, I like that, "Carefree".
Mind you we have some good ones here in UK too. How about Beer, or Dull, maybe Shitterton and of course we have a Woodstock.

But WE have Intercourse, Pennsylvania. !!:D:D:devil::heart:

First I want to apologize for taking this thread so far off topic. That was not my intent. But if you will indulge me once more, I will shut up and let this very interesting topic continue.

Friendlymann and a couple of others mention they had funny named towns in their states. I do live in Carefree, AZ and this is downtown Carefree's main intersection. Then me at the Post Office tryig to glam it up a bit several years ago. :D

Attachments

• Corner-of-Ho-and-Hum,-Carefree,-AZ.jpg
    Corner-of-Ho-and-Hum,-Carefree,-AZ.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1
  • Glaming-Up-The-Post-Office.jpg
    Glaming-Up-The-Post-Office.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1

I'd be happy to know that anyone was thinking of me while masturbating :D

First I want to apologize for taking this thread so far off topic. That was not my intent. But if you will indulge me once more, I will shut up and let this very interesting topic continue.

Friendlymann and a couple of others mention they had funny named towns in their states. I do live in Carefree, AZ and this is downtown Carefree's main intersection. Then me at the Post Office tryig to glam it up a bit several years ago. :D

NOT Ho-Hum!
Quite the carefree photo of you Laura!

I used to post nude photos, which aroused others....and that arooused me!
I stopped posting all images at my wife's request....but I did enjoy taking and showing the photos as well as hearing from people who masturbated to them.

Back