New but seeking some thing unique

You’ve all probably seen this all before a humble personal add attempting to look for some thing special, Maybe we men aren’t the best at articulating our selves or even that we don’t know what were doing. I like to think that I’m some thing special (or at least I try to be) some one who can bring some thing to the table some thing special. I am looking for a cougar yes but hopefully I am not the typical man you usually find on here and hopefully I can interest some one with my words.

A little about me

I am 21 years old (recently turned 21 as a matter of fact) looking for a cougar. I don’t know what exactly attracts me to older women but its some thing I have always wanted and thought about and I’ve recently gained the courage to look for it. There is just some thing so sexy about an older woman some thing physical just as much as emotional to me. Some thing about a women who has more experience than me (both in real life and in the bed sheets) that I find enchanting beyond belief and feel a emotional and intellectual attraction to. I love a older woman who knows who she is, her wants and needs and turn-ons, who prefers a stimulating conversation instead of going out and partying (like most college girls that I know of like to do) That’s not to say that sort of thing isn’t always bad or not fun but I find my self longing for a more refined and intellectual kind of partner and lover.

More to the point I know what I want and even though I am nervous about going after it I am by no means afraid to try and find it. I don’t want to be some young and naïve boy toy, its not who I am instead I want some one to compliment me some one I can chat with about my convictions and desires as well as my interest and theirs, some one who matches me and I “click” with. I am sexual not in the sense that I have had a lot of sex or will do any one or any thing but that sex is some thing I think about a lot and is some thing I think is a huge part of me and who I am. I don’t spend my time thinking about sports or trying to get drunk as much as possible, instead I more or less find my self thinking about my perfect girl imagining how best to please them or scenarios were we are both together locked in some sort of embrace or in the throes of passion together. I want to please you spend hours learning last little part of your body, learn what gets you off turns you on and what sends you over the edge in passion, spend hours in bed with you providing each other endless sources of amusement pleasure and company.

That’s what I bring to the table not so much a willingness to serve but a willingness to treat you like the goddess and angel you are to me. I am some thing of a romantic (if you haven’t been able to tell already” and it certainly influences the way I act and how I talk and act around women.

A little about you

You are mature, in years and hopefully in other ways. Maybe you have kids and our married ( I certainly don’t care). You are in good health and more importantly comfortable with your body (by no means do you need to be skinny and having what some would call “a few extra pounds” can to me, be actually very desirable and sexy). You are sexually open and expressive, who can either like to take charge in the bed room or just want to be with some one who makes you feel desired and attractive. Proper grammar is always good to have (even though some times my own typing gets ahead of me before my brain does so a few spelling errors our understandable and not a problem). More importantly you are intelligent, warm, and ready to embrace all that I want to give you.

The good stuff IE What I’m looking for

I have a cougar thing, I’d like to explore that more and even though I am happy to just chat and have a stimulating conversation. I want to explore each other sexually, even share intimate thoughts with each other and connection on a emotional level that is deeper than most. I am content to go on this journey even though I might not know where it takes (even though I hope it takes me where I want to be) so I am approaching this with as open a mind as I can, I wear my heart on my sleeve and am a bit of a southern gentleman.

I am content to just chat at first but I am very visual and aural and would hope to eventually share along those lines as well. That isn’t some thing that has to happen right away but it is some thing that I want very much to happen and is a big turn on/ fantasy to me. I’m not here because I’m bored or just want a quick fix, this is some thing I have wanted for a long time and am just recently starting to look for. I may have just joined but I am here to stay and even if were are just friends at first I’d rather be your friend that miss finding out about you or how awesome you are. So please if you have read this all the way through (in that case bravo) and your interest have been peeked then please send me a pm I am waiting eagerly for you Angel and all that I can give you is already yours for the taking.

Last edited:
You’ve all probably seen this all before a humble personal add attempting to look for some thing special, Maybe we men aren’t the best at articulating our selves or even that we don’t know what were doing. I like to think that I’m some thing special (or at least I try to be) some one who can bring some thing to the table some thing special. I am looking for a cougar yes but hopefully I am not the typical man you usually find on here and hopefully I can interest some one with my words.

A little about me

I am 21 years old (recently turned 21 as a matter of fact) looking for a cougar. I don’t know what exactly attracts me to older women but its some thing I have always wanted and thought about and I’ve recently gained the courage to look for it. There is just some thing so sexy about an older woman some thing physical just as much as emotional to me. Some thing about a women who has more experience than me (both in real life and in the bed sheets) that I find enchanting beyond belief and feel a emotional and intellectual attraction to. I love a older woman who knows who she is, her wants and needs and turn-ons, who prefers a stimulating conversation instead of going out and partying (like most college girls that I know of like to do) That’s not to say that sort of thing isn’t always bad or not fun but I find my self longing for a more refined and intellectual kind of partner and lover.

More to the point I know what I want and even though I am nervous about going after it I am by no means afraid to try and find it. I don’t want to be some young and naïve boy toy, its not who I am instead I want some one to compliment me some one I can chat with about my convictions and desires as well as my interest and theirs, some one who matches me and I “click” with. I am sexual not in the sense that I have had a lot of sex or will do any one or any thing but that sex is some thing I think about a lot and is some thing I think is a huge part of me and who I am. I don’t spend my time thinking about sports or trying to get drunk as much as possible, instead I more or less find my self thinking about my perfect girl imagining how best to please them or scenarios were we are both together locked in some sort of embrace or in the throes of passion together. I want to please you spend hours learning last little part of your body, learn what gets you off turns you on and what sends you over the edge in passion, spend hours in bed with you providing each other endless sources of amusement pleasure and company.

That’s what I bring to the table not so much a willingness to serve but a willingness to treat you like the goddess and angel you are to me. I am some thing of a romantic (if you haven’t been able to tell already” and it certainly influences the way I act and how I talk and act around women.

A little about you

You are mature, in years and hopefully in other ways. Maybe you have kids and our married ( I certainly don’t care). You are in good health and more importantly comfortable with your body (by no means do you need to be skinny and having what some would call “a few extra pounds” can to me, be actually very desirable and sexy). You are sexually open and expressive, who can either like to take charge in the bed room or just want to be with some one who makes you feel desired and attractive. Proper grammar is always good to have (even though some times my own typing gets ahead of me before my brain does so a few spelling errors our understandable and not a problem). More importantly you are intelligent, warm, and ready to embrace all that I want to give you.

The good stuff IE What I’m looking for

I have a cougar thing, I’d like to explore that more and even though I am happy to just chat and have a stimulating conversation. I want to explore each other sexually, even share intimate thoughts with each other and connection on a emotional level that is deeper than most. I am content to go on this journey even though I might not know where it takes (even though I hope it takes me where I want to be) so I am approaching this with as open a mind as I can, I wear my heart on my sleeve and am a bit of a southern gentleman.

I am content to just chat at first but I am very visual and aural and would hope to eventually share along those lines as well. That isn’t some thing that has to happen right away but it is some thing that I want very much to happen and is a big turn on/ fantasy to me. I’m not here because I’m bored or just want a quick fix, this is some thing I have wanted for a long time and am just recently starting to look for. I may have just joined but I am here to stay and even if were are just friends at first I’d rather be your friend that miss finding out about you or how awesome you are. So please if you have read this all the way through (in that case bravo) and your interest have been peeked then please send me a pm I am waiting eagerly for you Angel and all that I can give you is already yours for the taking.

U do sound very interesting I'd love to talk with u !

Kitten:rose:

Back