Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that. He seems to hate just about everything I've done so far. Took him morrigan and the dog to the castle. Didn't wanna hear pretty boy whine. Decided to allow the assassin to live and join me....could always use a second elf

You got the grimoire from the tower, First Enchanter's office.

Yeah. Alistair hates having Shale, Leliana and Zevran join.

Like he's this great prize. Good lord, man.

"If you say one more fucking word about that asshole Duncan..."

I saw this and giggled.

tumblr_ma4y0kRKrC1rnn6wqo1_500.png

I don't think u could get the missus in leather armor, but she does do civil war with me. Good enough I suppose as I don't do the fantasy type armor either.

For my guild(s) - Alliance and Horde, both named "Bastion of Sanity" Pretty much all me and my alts. Used to be my husband also, and some guys from Lit. Took forever to raise guild levels. I'd only gotten halfway through level 1...finally made it to level 2. OOOooooOOO.

Roleplay servers, Argent Dawn (Alliance) and Feathermoon (Horde)

I have to have one of everything.

Well, I have a tip if u wana raise your guild up fast on ally side, some quest in the human starting area where you give him vendor water and he gives u an apple. IF the 60k rep per completed quest is still active then it's a good idea. (and the fact that its kind of an exploit :p so be ninja about it) sadly no such exploit on horde side :(. I'd ask if there are any good guilds on argent dawn for horde, but that depends if you are EU or US.

Last edited:
Well, I have a tip if u wana raise your guild up fast on ally side, some quest in the human starting area where you give him vendor water and he gives u an apple. IF the 60k rep per completed quest is still active then it's a good idea. (and the fact that its kind of an exploit :p so be ninja about it) sadly no such exploit on horde side :(. I'd ask if there are any good guilds on argent dawn for horde, but that depends if you are EU or US.

I'm in US. I have no idea if there are any other good guilds. I don't raid, I only do the pickup PVP daily and I'm guilty of ridiculous amounts of altomania. I also have all channels off.

I'm pretty happy about getting my guild page though. A pet that's a merchant, yay!

I'm in US. I have no idea if there are any other good guilds. I don't raid, I only do the pickup PVP daily and I'm guilty of ridiculous amounts of altomania. I also have all channels off.

I'm pretty happy about getting my guild page though. A pet that's a merchant, yay!

Traveller's Tundra Mammoth ftw!

Traveller's Tundra Mammoth ftw!

Yeah, I never got one of those either. I still haven't bought the 5K flying skill for any of my characters either.

Trade skills are expensive and I don't make enough money.

Yeah, I never got one of those either. I still haven't bought the 5K flying skill for any of my characters either.

Trade skills are expensive and I don't make enough money.

I have about 30k on my main sitting there doing nothing. Tailoring with Northern Cloth Scavenging meant I could make about 2k an hour farming Embersilk. Prices have dropped like a stone now that MoP is only a fortnight away.

I have about 30k on my main sitting there doing nothing. Tailoring with Northern Cloth Scavenging meant I could make about 2k an hour farming Embersilk. Prices have dropped like a stone now that MoP is only a fortnight away.

Oh yeah, I'm the one buying the embersilk. It's ridiculously hard to get and costs 1250 honor just to buy a stack. Silly. But my tailor buys it, makes something, disenchants it. I have a lot of scrolls in the vault. I don't have the patience to really farm or sell. I just raise gathering skills and use everything myself.

I have benefitted from the drop in prices. Metal's a lot lower now, but jewelcrafting is still expensive. Probably runs 1000 gold to get 5 points at least.

I'm a compulsive crafter. I probably have about 3K, but it just goes up and down a few thousand and never makes it up to 5K. Baby pandas are also going to be expensive.

I've probably run through 5K easy in the last week just trying to catch up on skills so I'm as capped as reasonably possible so I can get the new skills on the 25th.

Merrill is the best romance option for DA2 for me. Plus she gets a pretty outfit after falling in love.

I am giving up on the men. Too high maintenance.

Being a blood mage is pretty fun after you get a bunch of skills learned. I like charming.

Oh yeah, I'm the one buying the embersilk. It's ridiculously hard to get and costs 1250 honor just to buy a stack. Silly. But my tailor buys it, makes something, disenchants it. I have a lot of scrolls in the vault. I don't have the patience to really farm or sell. I just raise gathering skills and use everything myself.

I have benefitted from the drop in prices. Metal's a lot lower now, but jewelcrafting is still expensive. Probably runs 1000 gold to get 5 points at least.

I'm a compulsive crafter. I probably have about 3K, but it just goes up and down a few thousand and never makes it up to 5K. Baby pandas are also going to be expensive.

I've probably run through 5K easy in the last week just trying to catch up on skills so I'm as capped as reasonably possible so I can get the new skills on the 25th.

At least wow's the type of game where you really don't have to do what other people are doing. Plus there are those new pet battles to try out next.

I normally love crafting too but I farm my own mats, Unless they are going for real cheap. Got 30k now saved up, thinking of making a sandstone drake and selling it for profit :? Maybe.

Merrill is the best romance option for DA2 for me. Plus she gets a pretty outfit after falling in love.

I am giving up on the men. Too high maintenance.

Being a blood mage is pretty fun after you get a bunch of skills learned. I like charming.

I didn't have the patients to redo dragon age 2. I just checked youtube for all the various romance options. The game was too redundent in the areas, making DA origins better in that aspect. But I loved the DA 2 story nonetheless.
I saw Merrill's pretty gear, so cute. I supose she really is the safest romance option ^^.
Never did the bloodmage thing though, sure you can be one, but not me :p.

At least wow's the type of game where you really don't have to do what other people are doing. Plus there are those new pet battles to try out next.

I normally love crafting too but I farm my own mats, Unless they are going for real cheap. Got 30k now saved up, thinking of making a sandstone drake and selling it for profit :? Maybe.

Oh yeah, it's a great meander game. There was a big amount of time where I was pretty much doing nothing but PVP, so not so much with making cash.

Mostly one of my characters goes out, gets a level, gets 5 points of whatever gathering skill and 5 points of whatever craft skill.

I didn't have the patients to redo dragon age 2. I just checked youtube for all the various romance options. The game was too redundent in the areas, making DA origins better in that aspect. But I loved the DA 2 story nonetheless.
I saw Merrill's pretty gear, so cute. I supose she really is the safest romance option ^^.
Never did the bloodmage thing though, sure you can be one, but not me :p.

I'm a really nice blood mage. There's nothing to unlock so I'm just playing for fun and not really pissing anybody off. I already did two female runthroughs, Anders and Fenris as options, and one male runthrough with Isabela. I do think Merrill is the best so far at least as far as story goes. Anders sticks with you, but he's..well...Anders. Fenris and Isabela both leave you for three years. What's with that?

I didn't even bother picking Sebastian up because the guy just bugs me. A party with Isabela, Anders and Merrill gets good dialogue and things die fast. So life is good!

Varric would best suit me, too bad he's not an option. When he warns you about Merrill being crazy, I love the character's response. "You've known me for a while now, Varric, does anything about me suggest that I'd be turned off by crazy?"

I think the true genius of the game lies in the party banter anyway, so I'm happy hearing new things.

I'm a really nice blood mage. There's nothing to unlock so I'm just playing for fun and not really pissing anybody off. I already did two female runthroughs, Anders and Fenris as options, and one male runthrough with Isabela. I do think Merrill is the best so far at least as far as story goes. Anders sticks with you, but he's..well...Anders. Fenris and Isabela both leave you for three years. What's with that?

I didn't even bother picking Sebastian up because the guy just bugs me. A party with Isabela, Anders and Merrill gets good dialogue and things die fast. So life is good!

Varric would best suit me, too bad he's not an option. When he warns you about Merrill being crazy, I love the character's response. "You've known me for a while now, Varric, does anything about me suggest that I'd be turned off by crazy?"

I think the true genius of the game lies in the party banter anyway, so I'm happy hearing new things.

lol indeed, I remember in DA origins when I was in a part with Morrigan (sp?) and Sten, hectic things they said. Something Sten said about sex and needing to gag the woman to quiet their scream. Was... Informative. Merrill is sweet though, I supose it just depends on the type of person you want, I supose I have a thing for damaged goods :/ hmmm.
I hear DA3 will only be out 2014 though. Love the games, both. Need to get the dlc though :(. There is only so much you can see on youtube.

Oh yeah, it's a great meander game. There was a big amount of time where I was pretty much doing nothing but PVP, so not so much with making cash.

Mostly one of my characters goes out, gets a level, gets 5 points of whatever gathering skill and 5 points of whatever craft skill.

lol, I know someone with every class maxed and well geared. If I need information about a class, he's the man. He has no main, just Tons of alts. And every prof maxed. I don't have the patients to level that many alts :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back