Female Passion

RacyWilde

Too Hard To Get

Sure we love it just as dirty and raw as the guys but that is thrill, not passion. There is a difference… especially from the female point of view.

Passion of the female persuasion is a very sophisticated affair. The mood, the intensity, the intimacy, the elegance and the wonder… it certainly needs to get a little more attention on here… to be celebrated!

All are welcome to contribute to the Female Passion thread - the sexuality, the intimacy, the elegance and the beauty... everything from the female perspective!!!

:heart:

worship.jpg

I am dribble and i support this message.

I could very easily love you RW.

I like where this thread is going. Sometimes the most erotic part on a woman is her mind.

Almost begging MrT to give my nipples the attention they so deserve. Suck them Honey, make me cum!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1
ONhhh fuck Im gonna cum in your face Baby!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
It seems like men can orgasm waaaay more easily. But women can orgasm far more intensely. Generally speaking.

Female passion is a fascinating thing.

Sexy alone time...

nBiY2Et.jpg

Lovely. Reminds me of a Lit friend who would send me pics like this while I was in meetings. So distracting.....totally knew how to push my buttons. It took self control to not open her messages. Not serious but just fun/sexy.

I told him to use my mouth. Fuck my throat. Make me his slut.

I can do that because I am secure in him. I know he wants me, wholly. That he loves my mind more than my tits, that he loves my laugh as much as he loves my moans. He can change the tone of his voice and I get wet. He can make me come without touching me, without me touching myself.
I can do that, be a mouth, be his cum slut. Being objectified is a game we can play, because we want all of each other. In all ways.

And when I come, it's total. It's possessive. My whole body and mind are overwhelmed. I give myself away. I am his.
Passion. Yes.

I can do that because I am secure in him. I know he wants me, wholly. That he loves my mind more than my tits, that he loves my laugh as much as he loves my moans. He can change the tone of his voice and I get wet. He can make me come without touching me, without me touching myself.
I can do that, be a mouth, be his cum slut. Being objectified is a game we can play, because we want all of each other. In all ways.

And when I come, it's total. It's possessive. My whole body and mind are overwhelmed. I give myself away. I am his.
Passion. Yes.

Love this :heart:

This first gif... yeah, my favourite position...lol.

I am dribble and i support this message.

I could very easily love you RW.

Mmmh :heart:

I miss some deep intimacy:(

Yes, I think all the wild stuff is so fantastical only when that deep intimacy has already been established.

Though for me, I do like wild sex first to see what a guy has got before I'd want to get intimate with him...lol.

ONhhh fuck Im gonna cum in your face Baby!

Intimately everywhere, I hope...lol.

It seems like men can orgasm waaaay more easily. But women can orgasm far more intensely. Generally speaking.

Female passion is a fascinating thing.

I don't know - it seems like the general consensus. Maybe that is just because in general women don't orgasm as often... they save it up. ;)

Lovely. Reminds me of a Lit friend who would send me pics like this while I was in meetings. So distracting.....totally knew how to push my buttons. It took self control to not open her messages. Not serious but just fun/sexy.

lol - I love doing this too...lol. Sending a hot self pleasure pic when you know he has to focus on his day. :eek: I'm so naughty!

Passion. Yes.

YES! PERFECT!!

It's like being a grateful little cum slut comes naturally when that intimacy, that total acceptance, has been established. It's much more driven and fantastical - free.

When I'm intimate with a guy, he can take me however and whenever he wants. But a guy that I have no connection with - I have boundaries.

This is very sexy.

tumblr_mr7d4cdBHv1soeyrwo1_1280.jpg

One of the things that I really miss in erotic pics is seeing the guys face. I want to see his pleasure because his pleasure fuels my passion.

And V lines! Yes, I'm crazy about them. :cool:

lol - I love doing this too...lol. Sending a hot self pleasure pic when you know he has to focus on his day. :eek: I'm so naughty!

Bad girl. I pride myself on my self-control, but a man can only take so much. Best be careful what you ask for ;)

This "works" when there's a connection. To Farawyn's point about falling for her mind and laugh before her body. Without that connection, a pic like this can amount to a dick pic equivalent (at least for me). It's sexy but somewhat meaningless.

If she shows me her current state of arousal because of her thoughts of me, that's a very different sentiment (or as the kids say - next level).

Bad girl. I pride myself on my self-control, but a man can only take so much. Best be careful what you ask for ;)

This "works" when there's a connection. To Farawyn's point about falling for her mind and laugh before her body. Without that connection, a pic like this can amount to a dick pic equivalent (at least for me). It's sexy but somewhat meaningless.

If she shows me her current state of arousal because of her thoughts of me, that's a very different sentiment (or as the kids say - next level).

Mental connections matter

Passion. Yes.

Ok....this is beyond hot spot on. I wish i wrote it.

Back