Face sitting/riding

My fiancee and I love to 69. There has been just one time though when she was drunk and asked me if I wanted her to sit on my face. I obviously said yes. This was when we were photographing each other during sex. She sat with her pussy on my lips and clicked pictures of me from her view.
Just looking up at her lovely tits hanging down and her smiling down at me made me go.totally crazy. I love it when she takes control of me like that.

Mine has the guys fuck her here at home and lets me suck the guys cum out of her ass and pussy.

Having a

Having a lover's wet swollen pussy against my mouth ---- any way ---- any angle ----
G

This is my favorite pic out of the whole lot. She's really lost herself in her own world of pleasure here...

Did they enhance the color of his head? Looks like he might burst a blood vessel or something. :eek:

I particularly like mother-son and sister-brother facesitting. Anyone know some good ones?

Quite awhile ago I got one of my boyfriends addicted to it. We were trying to 69 and I had really wanted to be eaten out so I was loving it. I was getting into it so much that I turned around and straddled his face as I grabbed my headboard and just started riding his face like my life depended on it till I came.

When I got done I actually apologized for it but he told me that he had loved it and from that moment on that was the only way he wanted to give me oral.

Quite awhile ago I got one of my boyfriends addicted to it. We were trying to 69 and I had really wanted to be eaten out so I was loving it. I was getting into it so much that I turned around and straddled his face as I grabbed my headboard and just started riding his face like my life depended on it till I came.

When I got done I actually apologized for it but he told me that he had loved it and from that moment on that was the only way he wanted to give me oral.

Mmmm! Very Hot!

Heaven:devil:

Back