Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

no way

Just met someone on the forum and there is no way I would ever share her.

The guy who took her virginity in college. His was the biggest cock she has had, and I would like to see how he likes her now that she is really fantastic in bed, not an inexperienced teenager.

Yes, I can understand how that would be hot. Seeing each other could reignite some old heat. Unfortunately the guy who took my wife's virginity turned out to be a selfish jerk and she wouldn't give him the time of day now. Takes too bad. I remember her saying he fit the BBC stereotypes. Today I'm sure he's matured as both a person and lover. Would love for him to screw her today.

Last edited:
I'd like to see my wife with a couple of really big, athletic black men...

I would like to see me fucking my wife more regularly she does nto seem to be as interested any more :(

I would like to see me fucking my wife more regularly she does nto seem to be as interested any more :(
Know what you mean. I would love to watch her with any cock bigger than mine, then enjoy some sloppy seconds.

guy I used to work with....shared pics of her with him but she wasn't into him

Thor..... Chris Hemsworth ..... Mostly cause she finds him hot and that would be a turn on to see her light up for another man.

Thor..... Chris Hemsworth ..... Mostly cause she finds him hot and that would be a turn on to see her light up for another man.

You beat me to the punch. Thor/Hemsworth gets my wife wet to. There's even a big poster hanging in the wall above our headboard.

Another thread just reminded me of my wife's thing for firemen. Hmm, kind of like the idea of maybe a handsome veteran fireman moving into the neighbourhood. Soon he gets my wife's attention. Then he gets my wife into his bed.

If their cocks make her nice and wet, then I'm all for taking turns and taking pictures of cocks sliding in and out of her, and show her how they are glistening from her wet, hungry cunt.

A guy she saw recently at a music festival who she described as "incredibly attractive". She left for vacation a week before me and was hanging out with several friends, all of whom were drooling over this guy. They had a very brief conversation and she texted me the details. I asked her to try to get a picture but she was unable to.

She knows how much it turns me on to think of her with another guy who she's really attracted to. So for the past week or so this guy has been the topic of conversation quite often while we've been fucking. And we've been fucking a lot! :D

A guy she saw recently at a music festival who she described as "incredibly attractive". She left for vacation a week before me and was hanging out with several friends, all of whom were drooling over this guy. They had a very brief conversation and she texted me the details. I asked her to try to get a picture but she was unable to.

She knows how much it turns me on to think of her with another guy who she's really attracted to. So for the past week or so this guy has been the topic of conversation quite often while we've been fucking. And we've been fucking a lot! :D

Very hot ! Invite him over . See what happens

I would if I could

Very hot ! Invite him over . See what happens

If I had any clue who the guy is or how to find him, trust me, I would. We talk a lot about it when we're in bed, but she insists it can never happen in reality. But I think if I found him and the 3 of us hung out drinking wine for a while, she and I both know it would be very difficult for her to resist crossing that line.

If only....

I am a young man currently with one mature milf slut and cuck husband. Love talking with other husbands and role playing what I would and could do with theirs if given the chance. PM me if you want to role play a little...

Back