What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
annoyingly bouncy.
suns shining bright.
school starts for me thursday.. very excited/anxious...

life is moving on again and my heart is so damn full. :heart:

Happy for Vella.

Perky always reminds me of those girls with breasts that are just so perfect and pert, smiles that are just so, so sweet, and personalities just so up beat. LOL so typically all-american.

You can go back to being "peppy" now. "rah, rah, ye haw" :D

exalted...exited...exhilarated...exuberant

First day in school today. And all my usual "dealing with new group of strangers"-phobia went out the window, never to be seen again, in 30 minutes. A fantastic bunch of open, smart, sensible, warm and welcoming people. I've only been there one afternoon, and I feel like I'm making great new friends already.

The campus is a dump, but who cares as long as the people there are great? And the actual stuff I'm supposed to study (except the aestethics of college girls in various states of summertime undress), is turning out to be even more interresting than the information had hinted.

So: woo!

#L

Highly irritated and just Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :mad:

Liar, I'm glad your school experience has started well. I spent most of the day just trying to get registered and still have to go back tomorrow to get the rest figured out. This sucks.

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:

Liar, I'm glad your school experience has started well. I spent most of the day just trying to get registered and still have to go back tomorrow to get the rest figured out. This sucks.

~lucky

Well that sucks, but at least you still have your health.:rolleyes:

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

Sorry the first day sucked, darlin'. It will get better. Honest.

hugs and :kiss: es

Mat

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky
Ouch, I feel for you. I really do.

The bureocracy here is a god damn snakepit too. There's this magnetic card thingy that opens doors, gets you into the library, the gym, all toilets (apparently they had problem with all the local dopers using it to shoot up in, so they locked it), study halls... But to get it, you have to pay a registration fee via the net, then go and have your photo taken (it's also an ID) at one place, then go 20 minutes by bus to a third place to get a blank card from a lady at a desk (can't get it until I have signed in at the photo-place). Then back to the photographer, who also assembles the card.

Ya think it's ready then? Oh no, then I'll have to go online again, get a control code, and then (get this) go back to the card-lady, to activate it.

Then I can use it to finally go take a whizz. Yay. :rolleyes:

Still not annoying enough to reduce my good mood though. Remember Lucky: Paperwork, registration, dumb little plastic cards, books... that's just stuff. If the people turns out good, it will all be worth it.

#L

ABSTRUSE said:
Well that sucks, but at least you still have your health.:rolleyes:

Yes, I have my health. I'd just rather use it for something more productive than trudging from all corners of the campus to the other because people are stupid and misguided me again and again, or didn't get the job done right the first time and I had to run around like a circus monkey. Having your health when you're as angry as I was earlier is BAD. I had to reign myself in and NOT strangle the bitch that closed a door in my face. :mad:

Okay, that's enough of that. I'm struggling with my mood right now but hopefully later I'll feel less isolated and irritated and have something nice to say then.

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Yes, I have my health. I'd just rather use it for something more productive than trudging from all corners of the campus to the other because people are stupid and misguided me again and again, or didn't get the job done right the first time and I had to run around like a circus monkey. Having your health when you're as angry as I was earlier is BAD. I had to reign myself in and NOT strangle the bitch that closed a door in my face. :mad:

Okay, that's enough of that. I'm struggling with my mood right now but hopefully later I'll feel less isolated and irritated and have something nice to say then.

~lucky

Sending you some positive vibes, oh and give me the name of the door slamming bitch...I'm working on a hit list and I'll be glad to bump her to the top.
(putting my baseball bat in the truck and heading out west.)
:kiss:

ABSTRUSE said:
Sending you some positive vibes, oh and give me the name of the door slamming bitch...I'm working on a hit list and I'll be glad to bump her to the top.
(putting my baseball bat in the truck and heading out west.)
:kiss:

you go girlie! dont forget to get it all on video.. hell, ill come down there, meet up with you and well go down and do some ass kickin'

erm.. should we pray before or after the trip?

see Lucky? weve got your ass!:p

vella_ms said:
you go girlie! dont forget to get it all on video.. hell, ill come down there, meet up with you and well go down and do some ass kickin'

erm.. should we pray before or after the trip?

see Lucky? weve got your ass!:p

we aint prayin, we're kickin ass and takin names and then drinkin alot.

ABSTRUSE said:
we aint prayin, we're kickin ass and takin names and then drinkin alot.

i dunno.. as long as were not kickin nun ass all over the place.. prayin isnt needed.. but i was thinking ... i might have to have a word with the lord

"whats that father?"
"he says i'll be ok, but hes pretty sure you're fucked"

vella_ms said:
i dunno.. as long as were not kickin nun ass all over the place.. prayin isnt needed.. but i was thinking ... i might have to have a word with the lord

"whats that father?"
"he says i'll be ok, but hes pretty sure you're fucked"

Damn, I guess I shouldn't have kicked that puppy.:(

Mood...

It's sunny, it's Tuesday, I have no work....WHADDA YA THINK???

I AM FEELING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :nana: :D :nana: :D

Edited:

It was above when I got home, after some wonderful news.

Not any more.

Last edited:
bittersweet.

today, for me, is the last day of summer. going to head to the 'big' beach today with a squillion kids. we will all play in the surf and then head to town for the best icecream known to man. ill have black raspberry, thank you very much.

itll be fun, but theres that underlying anticipation of school for me tomorrow and for the kids next week. here we go again. eldest will be a senior in high school... *cringe* where did all that time go?

End 'o Summer

Hey, Sweetie, have a good time at the beach. I'll be thinking about you. Going back to school should be fun now, just think about all the cool toys you have now that you didn't have then.

:mad:

Aggravated!

Maybe I'm the only person that feels this way, but I get severely frustrated with people that demand your time and are only satisfied with it on their terms. If I can't answer an IM immediately, then by God I can't answer it immediately. You don't get to decide if my reasons are good enough of not. As it happens, the baby needed something, the phone was ringing, the door bell sounded off, I had two other IM windows open already, was in the process of burning a c.d. for my girl AND I had to wash my hair!!! Guilting me will get you nowhere, I promise.

Just a little patience. Good things come to those who wait.

~lucky Apologies to anyone witnessing this rant. For what it's worth, I do feel better now.

Grumpy.

I've just found out that I'll have too little money to pay both my bills and my bus fair this month, but I made too much money last month to deserve the right to ask for social security money (all of which I've spent already. I'ts outrageous that the bus fair I pay equals about 50% of the rent I pay for my apartment!).

And I still am no closer to a solution to that damned Resurser.com - nonsense!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back