"The Reluctant Roommate"

Time with Barbara could be very sweet if she said yes, and it was very tempting. Plus she thought somewhere in the back of her head that if Barbara was doing it, then Candice must have okayed it.

Jenna's hands slowly moved up Barbara's back caressing her, pulling her close. "Angela did seem to like the taste of me," Jenna smiled, "but I don't know where we'd have any privacy, because you know Angela will want to be a part of it," she drifted off, implying this would indeed be something special, something between just the two of them. Something new and exciting. Jenna was glimpsing a little sliver of heaven from her very personal hell and if she wanted to, she could love Barbara, and even if Barbara never loved her back it would make the whole experience more bearable.

"I've never kissed a girl down there before either," she admitted between kisses that stole her breath away and made her whole body want to leap inside Barbara's mouth.
 
"Third period, Tuesdays and Thursdays," Barbara answered quickly. Barbara had already memorized Jenna"s class schedule, which -- like all of St Gregory's students -- was based upon M-W-F and Tu-Th classes, like most colleges. "You have a free period ... and Candice can easily get me out of my Art class if I ask."

Barbara would not have to explain to Candice why she was asking for this time off. Candice was the one who had actually suggested it, and, as Jenna already believed, the leader of the Alphabet Girls had already approved of the lesbian relationship between the two girls.

She kissed Jenna again, told her she had to get to the media center for a study session, and would see her back at the room that night. She gave the younger team a big white excited smile, and told her, "I can't wait."
 
Jenna smiled at Barbara, feeling a small silver lining appearing on her cloud of perpetual doom. She found herself alone in the library, doing a little catch up reading as her former class assignments didn't line up perfectly with her new classwork. She was surprised her dad hadn't called, but then again he hadn't been all that happy about how things worked out.

So when the sun set, she decided it was time to face the music so to speak and see what unimaginable tortures Candice had prepared for her tonight. She considered getting drunk again, the hangover hadn't been too bad, but she didn't like being out of control of her body.
 
It was almost 9pm before the Alphabet Girls returned to the dorm room, surging through the door with the loud energy of a very short parade. Angela was ranting on about some lesbian who'd shunned her advances; Barbara arguing that the lesbian hadn't been; and Candice responding to each of them with variations of You're an idiot!

Within just seconds of having entered, they all three plopped down onto their respective beds ... and looked directly at Jenna. It had to be obvious to the new girl that they had already discussed what was coming her way.

"Okay, so here it is," Candice began with a serious tone and canter. "We all have something that we want from you. I already told you what I want. Your virginity." She smiled, then chuckled. "Well, I don't want it ... but I know someone who does. You're going to give it to me ... to him ... because that's what I want."

She looked to Barbara -- who perked up and gave Jenna a slight little wave as if to say I'm Barb -- then back to Jenna. "Barbara wants you as a girlfriend, and that's going to happen because ... well, that's what I want, too."

Candice looked to Angela, who was sitting back against the wall studying Jenna and then to Jenna, again. "Angel wants you to go down on her. Just once!" She hesitated, studying Jenna's reaction before continuing, "I think your relationship with Barbara would be ... enhanced, if you were to allow Angela to teach you how to lick a clit. So ... you're going to do it ... because that's what I want ... and what Barbara wants."

Barbara waited for Jenna to look her way before she shrugged a bit, as if to say She's right.
 
Jenna resisted laughing out loud, no one bothered to ask what she wanted. Of course she was used to this, Candice made it all sound like a done deal, and Jenna looked at Barbara who was looking eagerly at her.

It seemed like a good idea, but the path to hell was paved with good intentions, and Jenna knew going along would only tighten Candice's hold on all three girls. She considered refusing, she considered saying no to one or all parts, she had realized that any relationship with Barbara would only be temporary as Barbara strongly preferred dick and Jenna didn't have one.

She knew it was a trap, and decided she'd better go in with eyes wide open. "So what's in it for me? what if we forget about me learning from Angela and 'dating' Barbara. What if I fuck the guy for you what then?"

She wanted to know about birth control as she doubted he would want to wear a condom when bedding the prized virgin, and she would sooner kill herself than have an abortion, regardless of how her father felt. It would destroy her life as she knew it, but her life was pretty much destroyed regardless, as being introduced to sexual pleasures in a toxic environment had warped her in ways she would never fully understand.
 
"So what's in it for me?" Jenna asked.

Candice had expected Jenna to either tell the eldest Alphabet Girl to fuck off and die or negotiate. Her lips spread in a bit of a smile when Jenna went with the latter.

"What if we forget about me learning from Angela and 'dating' Barbara," she continued. "What if I fuck the guy for you, what then?"

To one side, Candice heard a low grumble of anger: Angela. And from the other, she heard a slight whimper of disappointment: Barbara. She gave Jenna a polite smile and responded with practiced words, "I can be a very valuable friend, Jenna. I can get you things you need or simply want. I can get you into things ... places you wouldn't typically have access to. I can get you out of trouble that would normally hurt your future."

Candice's smile spread a bit more as she thought, Yeah, yeah, I know ... you want out of the trouble I have gotten you into, but tough. You're mine. She continued, "You may think that I am some sort of monster, only out for my own good ... my own future ... my own pleasures. But I'm not." She looked left and right to the other roommates, then back to Jenna. "I've done things for these two that they will forever appreciate me for."

Almost immediately, Barbara agreed with sincerity, "It's true, Jay."

"Got me Missus Carver," Angela murmured, then when the other looked her way, she clarified with a defensive voice, "Hey, it's not my fault they fired her afterward. If she wouldn't have shown up at the school board meeting without her panties on--"

"Any ... way..." Candice cut in, not wanting to again hear the story of the young Art teacher who didn't know enough not to sit with her knees parted in a short skirt after having her pussy eaten out by a student. She looked back to Jenna, then cocked her head a bit. "I see doubt in your eyes. Doubt that I can do these things ... that I would do these things ... for you!"

Angela was suddenly excited, mumbling, "OOOooo, sounds like a test to me. I love tests."

"That's funny," Barbara said softly, "coming from the girl who has flunked three straight tests in English."

Candice ignored the two as they began tossing pillows, stuffed animals, and anything else within reach that wouldn't break at one another. She looked to Jenna and asked, "What do you need, Jay? Just ask ... and if any one at this school can get it for you ... or can even try to get it for you ... I will!"
 
Jenna again stifled an internal laugh. She'd deal with her own problems as Candice would create problems only to get credit for 'rescueing' her from them. What Candice didn't realize was that Jenna didn't want anything Candice could get for her, or rather she didn't want anything gotten by Candice.

In truth there was only one thing she wanted, and Candice would undoubtedly never agree to, and the one thing she would consider as back up, well she bet Candice would say no to that as well. She was ready to bargain though so she went forward. "I'm going to need birth control, I'm not willing to risk getting pregnant to fulfill some favor you owe."

She was going to protect herself, if she was going to make it out with a shred of sanity. Though part of her realized that getting knocked up would get her expelled and removed from Candice's claws, but it would put her back to her father and it would be going from the fire to the frying pan so to speak.
 
"I'm going to need birth control, Jenna responded.

Candice again smiled, that devilish knowing smile that seemed to fill her face a dozen or more times a day.

As she retrieved her purse and began to fish through it, Jenna continued, "I'm not willing to risk getting pregnant to fulfill some favor you owe."

Candice stood and crossed to hand Jenna a business card belonging to a doctor on the far side of town. "He's expecting you. Friday afternoon, two o'clock. I will get you out of your classes that day."

She saw the reaction on Jenna's face, then laughed. She said proudly, "I told you." She turned to look at each of the other girls before making her way toward the bathroom. "I've told all of you. I'll take care of you. I'll protect you. I'll see that anything you need, you get. All I ask..." She turned to look directly at Jenna as she finished, "...is that you do as I ask."

She headed into the bathroom to take a long, hot bath, leaving the three to themselves. Barbara hurried over to sit next to Jenna, snatching the business card and looking at it. "Ooo, I like him. Nice bed side manner. I'm wearing his work now..." She pointed a finger toward her crotch, adding, "...if you know what I mean."

"Cold hands," was all Angela added as she stood to get ready for bed. Stripping her tee shirt over her head to reveal her large, firm, unbridled breasts, she turned to look directly at Jenna, saying, "We'll start your training tomorrow night." She pulled back her blankets and crawled into them in only her panties, adding, "Turn out the fucking light."

Barbara whispered close to Jenna's ear, "Ignore her. She's a bitch, but ... she's nicer than most." Barbara turned Jenna's face to her and kissed her softly before whispering, "Are you excited?"

She didn't clarify about what Jenna should be excited: having Barbara as a girlfriend; having to learn to be Barbara's girlfriend by going down on Angela, having to give over her virginity to some man who still hadn't been identified to her, or going to a doctor with cold hands to have her lady parts examined...
 
She waited until things were quiet and then went up to the roof top, the idea of a male Dr. who was under Candice's thumb was enough to make her skin crawl. The fact that Barbara had a birth control device inserted into her by the same Dr. and Angela probably did too, and Candice, just made her more tense.

She didn't want to go through the exam and she finally let herself laugh, Candice well all the girls thought she was going to comply. She hadn't told Candice what she wanted, just that she was going to need birth control. She stared up into the heavens and prayed, prayed to get out of this hellhole with her sanity intact.

Prayed that tomorrow would somehow be easier, and knowing that Barbara would be attempting to seduce her during her free time on Thursday, well she wondered how much information she could pry from her. She didn't want to be missed and so she went back into the room, stripping off her uniform, knowing someone would probably try something tonight, so she took off her bra, leaving her underwear on.

The road to hell was paved with good intentions, could the road to redemption be paved with misdeeds?
 
Last edited:
Candice had finished her long, hot bath, and combined with the split of red wine she drank while soaking, she was passed out in her bed almost before she was even comfortable. For Angela's part, she took a shower rather than a bath, and used masturbation to send her towards a night of peaceful sleep. She too was out in no time at all. That only left Barbara laying in her bed, eyes wide open, brain rolling with thoughts, as she waited for Jenna to come back from wherever she had gone. It never even occurred to the tall, slim brunette that Jenna might have once again gone to the roof, and once again thought about throwing herself from the top. She was, therefore, very excited to see the new roommate return to the bedroom after all had gotten quiet. She watched the teen strip down to just her panties, and found herself suddenly very excited. Barbara didn't know how to process these feelings that she was having. Her previous involvements with other females had been strictly an outgrowth of Candice's requests. And now here she was willingly and eagerly awaiting the opportunity to spend some very intimate time with another woman? It was a new feeling for her. She waited until Jenna was in her bed, all rolled up in their blankets and comfortable, before she slipped out of her bed quietly and knelt right before teen's face. Jenna must have heard her coming, because she opened her eyes and looked right into Barbara's face. Barbara whispered very silently. "May I sleep with you tonight," and then gave her a soft kiss.
 
Jenna nodded, she was comforted by the feel of Barbara wrapped around her, even as she dreaded Wednesday, and wondered just how she was going to get to the Dr.'s after all she wasn't supposed to leave campus, and she wasn't willing to suck off a guard, plus she figured she'd probably choke on a dick and vomit on him, making her chances of escape slimmer than none.

She wrapped Barbara's arm around her, placing her hand on her breast, yawned and let herself relax enough to fall asleep.

Her dreams were troubled, between images of an older doctor with very cold hands asking her to open her legs, and her father telling her to close her legs. Plus Candice's voice in the background screaming. "I OWN HER," which is what woke her up.
 
Before she crawled into Jenna's bed, Barbara shed her own bra, too. The teen -- one year younger than Barbara -- felt to good in her arms. She hadn't really touched Jenna like this the night before when the three Alphabet girls essentially raped her. Oh, sure, she'd groped one of the new roomie's tits a bit, even suckling one of them for a moment.

But now, she was almost naked with Jenna, spooning her, bodies pressed together as one, feet toying between calves, a young, firm breast in a gently groping and caressing hand, and her lips gently -- and quietly-- walking all over the other's shoulder and neck until finally they settled down and fell asleep. As she faded away, Barbara suddenly realized something that made her hug Jenna even closer: in three years of sex, she'd never spend the night -- the whole night -- in bed with her lover. Of course, Jenna wasn't her lover yet, but ... that was to come very soon.



"Get up."

Barbara blinked her eyes open, then -- with her subconscious screaming at her about being not in her own bed but in someone else's -- she sat up quickly to pan her view around.

"Get up!" Candice repeated, giving the tall woman a thump on her skull with a flicked fingernail. "It's time to get to work ... and..." She thumped Barbara's head again, growling, "What did I tell you about Jenna?"

"We didn't do anything," Barbara whispered as she began exiting the bed. "We just cuddled."

"I don't care, Barbie," Candice growled, pulling her roommate to her feet and hurrying her away from the wrong bed toward the right one. "I don't care if you get married, buy a house, adopt a couple of Ethiopians and start eat her out seven nights a week ... but until then, I own her."

"What the fuck!" Angela growled from under her bedding. She poked her head out, never having known that two of her roomies had spent the night in one another's arms. "Jesus, what time is it ... and why are you all screaming."

Barbara spun on her heels, her eyes beginning to glaze with the threat of tears. "Candy--"

Candice stuck a finger out into the other girl's face. "We have a plan. We have a time line. And if you mess this up with your ... roaming hands and yearning pussy!"

Barbara wasn't about to cry in front of Candice. She looked to Jenna, finding the teen now sitting up looking at her. She spun and walked about to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Candice had turned and was now looking down at Jenna with a hard, disapproving look.

"Get up, get dressed, and get to the roof ... now!" she growled. "We have things to talk about ... unless you want your video going viral on YouTube."

She raised an eyebrow in a knowing expression, turned, and headed out of the room. Across the room, Angela -- her naked upper half on display as she sat up -- stared at Jenna for a moment before just laying back down and grumbling, "Cunts."
 
Back
Top