The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met a guy the other night and we had the most amazing time in my car. Used my mouth every way possible on him for almost an hour before finally letting him cum down my throat. I've been dreaming about it for days now, been jerking off like 3 times a day it makes me so horny. Starting on another right now, anyone on and want to pm?
 
Starting to

Just slipped on my fav black thigh hi's and black silk panties. Reading threads and stroking my nice hard on!
 
Shaved smooth earlier and lubed with pure cocoa butter lotion finger fucked myself a little so I could eat my salty precum.. Just logged in and am hot and going to make this beautiful..I love my shaved cock balls and ass.. Feels Sooo good right now just tickling my head thru my sweats salivating and thinking of you...
 
just started

Stroking my cock round 1
Would love if anyone join me over chat
My yahoo id is shc917
 
Been playing with my smooth cut cock and shaved balls and fingering myself and caressing my p spot all day,drinking my salty precum.. Heading into the big climax, lubed, stoking, leaking and licking.. Anyone want to join me?
 
Been playing with my smooth cut cock and shaved balls and fingering myself and caressing my p spot all day,drinking my salty precum.. Heading into the big climax, lubed, stoking, leaking and licking.. Anyone want to join me?
Mmmmmm sounds so hot, YES i'd love to join you!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top