I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think...I'm wondering now if that wasn't a transplant. You know they sometimes use leeches to stimulate blood flow and get rid of that ugly black blood that collects after transplant. We might want to suggest that.

I also think you should ask Natty how that size of cock discussion went. lol

I think it maybe got hit with something. I did that to my big toe once. I had to go to the hospital and they heated a paper clip over a bunsen burner type thing and made a hole on my toenail. And all the blood came out. Ohhhhh relief.

I think if thats the cure our patient needs I would like to carry out the procedure.

I think I probably will pass on cock discussions with Natty.

I think it maybe got hit with something. I did that to my big toe once. I had to go to the hospital and they heated a paper clip over a bunsen burner type thing and made a hole on my toenail. And all the blood came out. Ohhhhh relief.

I think if thats the cure our patient needs I would like to carry out the procedure.

I think I probably will pass on cock discussions with Natty.

I think it already had a hole in it ... just sayin'

I think it might be worth a suggestion though.

I think you'd be surprised at the conversations Mr. Bumppo gets himself into (or is it me that gets him into them??? Whateva) ;)

I think it already had a hole in it ... just sayin'

I think it might be worth a suggestion though.

I think you'd be surprised at the conversations Mr. Bumppo gets himself into (or is it me that gets him into them??? Whateva) ;)

I think two holes are better than one....oh no thats heads......oh w/e

How much would it take for you to make some cinnamon ones? I'll bring the applebutter!

I think I am not a fan of cinnamon...but I could be persuaded if you came up for a visit :)

I think I might hit the apple orchard for cider and donuts while I'm out...it's just that kind of day.

I think I am not a fan of cinnamon...but I could be persuaded if you came up for a visit :)

I think I might hit the apple orchard for cider and donuts while I'm out...it's just that kind of day.

You're trying to make me drool...aren't you???

BAD Sista!!!!

I still luvs ya tho! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back