hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But like a number of others have said; "Lovely"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww as always you're so sweet :p

And may what a lovely pussy you have::p:

=3 meow

While ironing your clothes you became hot and took off your clothes, then you slipped and fell, then you accidentally took a picture while falling! :cattail:

I know I took a tumble and click cam went off..

i love it when you're horny

heheh I think I might have a problem :p

Well yeah ;)

Well why wouldn't any of us want to do that?

Mmmm it's nice idea

I'm quite sure I can't think for the life of me why you would ;)

Please leave it up! My god! That is a fucking awesome pic. Also an awesome fucking position. LOVE IT!

heheh it is weird having your own legs by your head

Gotta keep you out of mischief somehow :)

we all know it never lasts long

I'd love to stuff them in your mouth, while I am stufing something else into your pussy :)

not sure if I'll keep this one up but it was requested

MsF:

Not your most artistic or flattering image, but it clearly has a broad appeal among your many admirers, including me, for its raw sexuality. Naughty girl!

oh, that's never a problem, sexy. you should be horny, and often. and by someone wh

ok, that ended up going nowhere...

heheh someone who? :p i want to know the rest of your wise words ;)

I'd love to stuff them in your mouth, while I am stufing something else into your pussy :)

oh my... i apparently am quite loud...well maybe it's more whimpery

Great, I needed somewhere to put the daffodils. :D

heheh i am not a piece of property...well not a vase at any rate ;)

Amazing, so tempting! I think it's an invitation.

aren't i always inviting you guys in?

MsF:

Not your most artistic or flattering image, but it clearly has a broad appeal among your many admirers, including me, for its raw sexuality. Naughty girl!

heheh well aslong as you enjoy it :p

thankyou

to the anonymous present giver...I am a lucky girl sometimes :D
eeeh excited to try these bad boys out...now i just need to buy some batteries

heheh someone who? :p i want to know the rest of your wise words ;)

oh... it was a modified quote from gone with the wind. rhett says to scarlet, "you should be kissed, and often. and by somebody who knows how". then i realized that, "you should be horny, and often. and by somebody who knows how" doesn't make any fucking sense...

Loved that pose requested picture add a little rope and tease that clit would make you squirm and make the best noises I am sure.

Any clone kit arrive? Hehe

hehe yep when i have time ill try it out hopefully i don't fuck it up... :S

That sounds rather good. :)

mmm oh really

mhmmm

oh... it was a modified quote from gone with the wind. rhett says to scarlet, "you should be kissed, and often. and by somebody who knows how". then i realized that, "you should be horny, and often. and by somebody who knows how" doesn't make any fucking sense...

aaah i should probs see that film... is that the one with "you sir are not a gentleman, and you are not a lady"

Loved that pose requested picture add a little rope and tease that clit would make you squirm and make the best noises I am sure.

hehehe i might fall over that way

Who knows, if Renê Lalique had seen that pose he might have been inspired. ;)

hmm maybe

A comparison pic of the real thing and the model before you send it would be interesting.

Hope you've had a good weekend

no cause if it's poor workmanship i'll feel awful :p
and been a weird one how about yours?

If it's thoroughly awesome then? Suspect you'll do it fine. :)
Weird sounds interesting? Hopefully not bad at least.
Been quiet and mostly recovered from lurgy now so am happier now :)

aaah i should probs see that film... is that the one with "you sir are not a gentleman, and you are not a lady"

yes, that is the one. from 1939. better reserve a nice block of time, it's a few minutes short of four hours...

seems to put me to sleep, drove my wife nuts. now when i go to bed i look at her and say, "frankly, my...." and out go the lights...

I am sure you would concentrate on making sure that you did not fall. Part of the fun would be distracting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back