hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure why it posted the above twice... maybe because boobs come in twos? :-D

heheh in a bath now imagining that..... too tender to touch again.. i don't know what i sound like its been a while

Poor thing I am amazed that it has been a while, but then again sometimes it is hard to have things line up right.

PM me & I'll tell you!!

will do will do

heheh thanks

not sure why it posted the above twice... maybe because boobs come in twos? :-D

cause they are special boobies?

Poor thing I am amazed that it has been a while, but then again sometimes it is hard to have things line up right.

haha just got a drunken booty call from an ex that was weird

Its just a little water I think I can swim it. And if not ill still see you cause I'm pretty sure god copied his angels after you!

Drunk ex booty call I don't know I think I would be irritated, but that is just me. I suppose that also depends on the mood you are in. LOL

But it would be fun & you are worth the attempt!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah always good to know these things

Its just a little water I think I can swim it. And if not ill still see you cause I'm pretty sure god copied his angels after you!

:D hahha cheesy bugger

Drunk ex booty call I don't know I think I would be irritated, but that is just me. I suppose that also depends on the mood you are in. LOL

heheh well I've decided that if i go through another dry spell he can be my reserve then he's my booty call

Most women wanna be cared for protected, loved and to a certain extent thy want to be dominated
Most men want to care for protect, love and like wise to a certain extent be domanite..
What the first and most common concept of these chractristics a father daughter relationship. Thrfore we all in some whay want a father daughter relationship. Its what we know and grow up with and are comfortable with and human beings as a whole are creatures of comfort.

Yes you aree so right I always do crave you! Ever since day one when I first stumbled into this thread. I subscribed right then and there and I keep comming back every chance I can just to see the beautiful earth angel that you are joanna!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back