hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*looks up at you my eyes wide mouth full tasting my wet knickers. struggling against my restraints wriggling and writhing on the floor*

heheh i'll have to find myself a red cross hat then

heheh okay dear god its a bitch trying to make the right size otherwise i would

hahah ermmm i dont tend to let my garden go unkempt sorry

Looking down at you helpless on the floor devilish grin on my face. I grab my hard cock waving it at you kneel down beside you and lay it across your face gyrating my hips letting you get a good feel of it being so close but you are helpless to do anything with it. Grabbing it again and bringing it to a flap against your cheek again and again. Reaching down between your legs to feel your soaked pussy bring my wet fingers and licking your juices from them in front of your face and then running them down up my cock and coating it with your juices. So I say. Where would you like this to go ......???????!

Pull a train, of course :)

heheh kinky

Simply lie back with just the handcuffs on and im sure they'd "deal" with themselves as needed ;)

well that does sound fun but dear god im gonna be worn out by the end of that.... at the moment im happy with one dick for my birthday..kinky dick would befun

all aboard...

choo chooo

Looking down at you helpless on the floor devilish grin on my face. I grab my hard cock waving it at you kneel down beside you and lay it across your face gyrating my hips letting you get a good feel of it being so close but you are helpless to do anything with it. Grabbing it again and bringing it to a flap against your cheek again and again. Reaching down between your legs to feel your soaked pussy bring my wet fingers and licking your juices from them in front of your face and then running them down up my cock and coating it with your juices. So I say. Where would you like this to go ......???????!

whimpering with need my eyes wide full of lust licking my lips tasting the pre cum you smeared over them. groaning pleaseee fuck me...fuck my pussy please

oh my.... :) good? yay

heheh kinky

well that does sound fun but dear god im gonna be worn out by the end of that.... at the moment im happy with one dick for my birthday..kinky dick would befun

choo chooo

whimpering with need my eyes wide full of lust licking my lips tasting the pre cum you smeared over them. groaning pleaseee fuck me...fuck my pussy please

oh my.... :) good? yay

I'll just sit and watch if you don't mind

robot

artwork by my lovely sister

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120607_13.JPG
    Snapshot_20120607_13.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 718
  • Snapshot_20120607_16.JPG
    Snapshot_20120607_16.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 613
  • Snapshot_20120607_23.JPG
    Snapshot_20120607_23.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 615
  • Snapshot_20120607_27.JPG
    Snapshot_20120607_27.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,045
  • Snapshot_20120607_55.JPG
    Snapshot_20120607_55.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 936
lets start a fangbanger birthday sweepstake
winner gets to handcuff her to the bed and do what they like to her for the night as her birthday present from us :devil:

i do really like that; she definitely has a talent. i would not be able to do that to you without becoming quite aroused; i am sure she does not have the same problem...

yeah she is really good :)
also i did have to have my face in her lap for a while if you can handle that...

Your sister is as talented an artist as you are a model my dear FangBanger

hehe i think my sister would disagree about how good a model i am...Im too ticklish and wriggly and giggly :p

Kind of has a goth/tron look to it. Very cool!

heheh thankyou :D

lets start a fangbanger birthday sweepstake
winner gets to handcuff her to the bed and do what they like to her for the night as her birthday present from us :devil:

hey do i not get a say in this?

oi you cant agreee I haven't agreed

The makeup and costumes you do are so hot.

heheh running out of ideas unfortunatley

Cant I just bribe her with cash?

*glares* I'm not a prostitute...

also i did have to have my face in her lap for a while if you can handle that...

*glares* I'm not a prostitute...

Damn you're sexy when you're glaring.... Only wanted to bribe ya so I could win. Love the body paint. Reminded me of rollerball :)

just going to stop commenting now, before i get into big trouble. suffice it to say nice artwork...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back