Greetings from a Southern Mom!

Hey Southern Lady,

How are you doing? I hope you are keeping well and I am looking forward to chatting with you.

Have a great day!
 
Top of the morning to you --- what a way to start the day --- Been there -- done that --- will do it again and again and again --- Special memories --- always eager
 
I've sent you a PM with some info on myself. I really enjoy chatting about such taboo and erotic fantasies.I find they give me plenty of ideas on making my own fantasies better or crafting new ones.
 
Same to you! So many neighbors :D

there are a lot of southerners out here in cyberland, it's just good to know there's a place like this where we can hobnob a little and talk about things, y'know?
take care, and I'll keep trying to see when you're actually here ... <s>
 
Hi Southern. New on here, but occasionally chat on Yahoo. Funtoplaywith14 is me. What ya up to tonight?
 
Just added you. Drop me a line any time you see me on. Would love to chat with a lovely southern lady...and can role play the mother/son if you like.
 
Hey everyone! I have been gone for quite some time, but I am back now and would love to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones :).
 
Welcome back.

Hey everyone! I have been gone for quite some time, but I am back now and would love to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones :).

Welcome back Southern_Lady.....send some heat my way please . 30 below wind chill here ....need warming !

:rose:
 
Well hello

Always here for moms of any kind,pm if u wish,i do any topic that turns you on :)
 
Back
Top