Dragon Ball: Forgotten Generations (OOC)

Yeah, there's probably APBs and BOLOs out for the big guy and the little green girl who seemed like she was helping him.

kpoC7h5cGPzai8j4eQsfwVgSacBu90grMPY9FeZ2HI_070q2KeZJ4s_ssCEgDQAy77d9nWNxQDJ_AgkXKnJ7mK--dA=w506-h285-n

You can't hide what lies inside you.

You'll embrace it
And never walk away.​

Piecing together a post. I apologize in advance if I'm going to screw up the order of people speaking / reacting.

Okay, a lot of it is just re-posting of previous conversations (pieced together in my head in a way that made it seem to flow better).

:eek:

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time, you guys.

I'm Hella stuck.

Flute doesn't want to abandon Grischa, but she also thinks that by going with these people they stand a good chance of getting help finding Lena.

So I don't know how to do that. I kind of want her to go talk to him one more time to tell him what she's doing and to warn him to be careful?

But I don't want her to lose the group, get pinched by the man, or interrupt Grischa's superhearing moment.

I dunno. :/

Could anyone give me any suggestions?

Easiest answer?

Summon the Popo. At our current level a determined group of humans willing to escalate a situation to larger caliber weapons would if not eventually kill us certainly become something we'd prefer to flee from.

I'll write a post because I was waiting on a certain someone to post and I think that someone was waiting on me to post, and thus the no posting lol. So I'll write something to break the ice.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time, you guys.

I'm Hella stuck.

Flute doesn't want to abandon Grischa, but she also thinks that by going with these people they stand a good chance of getting help finding Lena.

So I don't know how to do that. I kind of want her to go talk to him one more time to tell him what she's doing and to warn him to be careful?

But I don't want her to lose the group, get pinched by the man, or interrupt Grischa's superhearing moment.

I dunno. :/

Could anyone give me any suggestions?

Hmm tough decision when Grischa had not posted.

Hopefully with HC post some of your questions will be answered, but I would recommend sticking with the group. We can find out more about the tournament that way, search for lena in a more controlled manner and avoid the cops.

Thank you everyone for being accommodating and patient!

I tried to leave enough room in my last post for Cheetu and Crim to go with Vanessa down the tunnel with Flute closing it behind them, or for one or both of them to wait for Flute as she went after Grisha.

However you guys want to react to that is fine.

But I also wanted to move along to Flute going to get Grisha, because you lot have been waiting on me quite long enough.

If this doesn't quite work for anyone, I can totally edit/repost as needed!

Sean, did you want to get another post in as Crim before Flute brings Grisha to catch up with the group?

Back