Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes fun with electric fences..

And hang in there Quoll..

There must have been something about this particular sister, we also had fun with a loose board on a bridge, you know, one of those ones where everything is ok so long as a person is standing at each end, it only becomes a problem should one of them step off the board.:devil:

I'm doing well my friend, thank you for the thought.
Merry Christmas.
 
Yep, still looks the same around here. :)

Quoll, you really had a shocking experience, didn't you? :D

Don't hurt me... I'm still sick...
 
Yep, still looks the same around here. :)

Quoll, you really had a shocking experience, didn't you? :D

Don't hurt me... I'm still sick...

BeeG my sweet, for me you'll always be sick...














and depraved and perverted and a little bit twisted.

So glad you are back:kiss::heart::rose::):nana: don't do it again. :caning:
 
anyone else having trouble getting into PMs? It says I have six unopened and I can't seem to get them!
 
If you believe nothing else I tell you, believe this: It will be a cold day in hell before I beg you. Never again. You can go straight to hell, you arrogant fathead.

Oh, and one more thing... Nevermind. You just aren't worth it.
 
Last edited:
If you believe nothing else I tell you, believe this: It will be a cold day in hell before I beg you. Never again. You can go straight to hell, you arrogant fathead.

Oh, and one more thing... Nevermind. You just aren't worth it.

High Five!!!! I love it when people refused to be taken for granted or have been pushed too far and say "no more" Good for you BG! And glad that you're feeling better.
 
I am so going to hate myself next week for not staying on a regular sleep/awake schedule.
 
Misery loves company, Den.;)


And while we're talking misery loving company....I'm getting the full experience of hot flashes. For the most part I'm laughing about them, but that won't be my tune forever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top