Mother/son Roleplay

And while I'm at it, I have'nt been here that long so could someone enlighten me as to whether or not the boards get flooded with spam often? Its not an issue or anything. Just curious

And while I'm at it, I have'nt been here that long so could someone enlighten me as to whether or not the boards get flooded with spam often? Its not an issue or anything. Just curious

No, the moderators usually clean it up pretty quickly.

Dang, I just noticed you are in Ireland... hmmm that may pose time zone issues...

That sounds about right. 6 hours might not make too much of a difference though. Never know :)

Still very much looking people :). Again, message me in some form if this appeals to you

Lots of dirty boys on here and I know there are some dirty older women on here too. I am also looking for older women who would be interested in a mother/son role play and exchanging pics/chats/emails. I am exteremely attracted to older females. I am 28 married and always turned on. So pm me or email/chat at boredbankerboy@yahoo.com :) let's play :)

mmmm well I like looking at long and hard.... ummm things... ;) short and hard too... grins wickedly... I'm pretty easy to please...

I would love to grind you. I love to show off for an older woman, maybe mommy can tell her son what he needs to do for her. :devil:

Well we've been visited by a few very hot ladies already ;). I can only assume the rest are intimidated by our sheer masculinity

Back