Guys, When you are Riding your Dildo, What are you Fantasizing About?

Dildo Fucking

I would have been all dressed up,having probably gone for the fully feminised,slutty girly look - & if done a few lines of speed,maybe an `E`too - I could so easily spend a few very horny hours just dressing up and getting made up alone = trying on a couple of different outfits & different combinations & dififferent sexy colours ,& then my sexy make-up as well.What colour for my nail polish / lipstick - bright slut red or a sexy pink ? Then gotta do mascara,eye liner,eye shadow. . . .mmmmm it`s so fuckin sexy& makes me wanna look so girly & slutty and totally feminised.And I so wanna look like a tarty,girly little whore, then way I dress makes me look even more of a filthy slut..... This time I`m wearing...white wide lace top hold-ups,white suspender belt,white satin thong & xtra tight,xtra clingy,xtra short (and XTRA sexy) slightly see-thru white lycra mini skirt, plus 36 C or D white satin bra filled with silicone enhancers & stick-on nipples(sound sad,look great!) AND tight see-thru white satin blouse,tied in bow across my middle.Finally,is it the white or the black strappy high heels? Or perhaps the 4"heel knee length boots...ooo yeah baby,I`m such a horny slut,and I look such a sexy,dirty cock-hungry slut - & I love it! I wanna look like a slut,act like a slut,talk like a slut & dream of being treated like a slut . . Cos I SO WANT WHAT A GOOD SLUT GETS = A GOOD HARD ARSE FUCKING ,FROM BIG THICK HORNY THROBBING DICK..oh fuck yeah.Give it to me - pleeease - Once pa but by arse fucking time I`ll be down to probably just hold-ups,suspenders and bra/top.I`ll definitely be watching porn,may go for gay all the way or might start with a cock filled st8 film,like horny gangbang scenes = sexy babe getting loads of hard,horny cock....
Cos ALL I`ll be thinking about is COCK & being MANFUCKED by sexy gay stud with fit body and big cock. And before long I`ve gone from 1 guy to roomful of gay as fuck homo hunks with ever bigger,hornier cocks and all wanting my arse and mouth.1 after the other they`ll get bigger and thicker,fuck me deeper and deeper and all the while I`ll be sucking and wanking some of other cocks on offer....until they all shoot their loads and fill my arse and mouth full of creamy mancum.
And while this is going on the jelly feel vibe I`m using will get bigger and bigger,sniffing on poppers too just to bring out the total slut in me,and I`ll fuck myself non-stop for easily 1hr,maybe 2 (and more even!).I`ll start with about
6" and end up with something like a `Pleasure Club`- 10" long,
2.5" thick in firm,veined jelly feel - ramming it hard into my cock hungry slut arse until can`t take anymore and the cum explodes out of my cock.
 
Last edited:
What, no pics?

I revisited this thread and was AMAZED to find no pics of us gurls getting down and dirty:confused: So...............Ta Da
 
Last edited:
Wish i could 2nite, it's been a rough day, almost time to turn in:( Anyone else gonna post a naughty pic?
 
that it's attached to a real live someone, and that my body is giving him the same ecstasy his is giving me
 
Love the title of this thread ...

Thinking about getting dressed up sexy, slutty... mounting up..

decisions, decisions.


http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=997526&d=1269449660

Well, the two on the right are out of the question, so ya have a 50-50 shot! But why choose? I often start out with one and finish with another. Thinking of my sexy wife going deeper and stretching wider patiently trying to reach inside me to massage my prostate with her hand......:eek: ooops, now I'll have to start all over;)
 
Last edited:
Well, the two on the right are out of the question, so ya have a 50-50 shot! But why choose? I often start out with one and finish with another. Thinking of my sexy wife going deeper and stretching wider patiently trying to reach inside me to massage my prostate with her hand......:eek: ooops, now I'll have to start all over;)

well, I'm quite tight there. the two on the right are good to start with....and then..
 
I tend not to watch porn when indulging myself with my vibe or plug... just want to focus on the sensations, and my mind can supply the visuals...

Which tend to include a woman tenderly, thoroughly, sweetly, deeply fucking me either with a dildo or a strap-on. Not being dommed at all, just sharing a moment of total intimacy, her wanting it as much as me. Being filled deeply, stretched, her hand on my cock as her hips slide in perpetual motion.

And maybe a cock to suck on or wank while she does it... :eek:

And then we all explode together, and I'm not sure where she starts and I finish, and where he starts and I finish, and quite how we are three separate people.

*Fans self*
 
I usually imagine cocks all around me, taking me every which way, while my wife watches.
 
Thanks for this one, I ordered my first 8" dildo yesterday, should have it tomorrow, and this post has given me a good deal to think about while I get to know the big guy :)
 
I usually just watch some nice hardcore gay porn, or I imagine myself being dominated by some tall, hard bodied man who I call master... *shrug* I'm a little kinky.
 
I usually just watch some nice hardcore gay porn, or I imagine myself being dominated by some tall, hard bodied man who I call master... *shrug* I'm a little kinky.

how about a pretty shemale large tits and a big cock feeding me
 
getting my brains fd out

I usually think about being the center of attention in a room full of horny men. They of course treat me like a whore and use me up all night long.
 
What am I thinking about?

I'm usually thinking about whether or not my wife, who is wearing the strapon, is going to have me suck a man's cock while she drills my ass or whether she will just have me lick her till she cums. She ia very inovative and loves to make me perform to my full potential.
 
Back
Top