How to expose my wife

When we got married my wife was a shy girl, still is, but better. Her sexiest wear was a tight jeans or a skirt to the knees. I started by asking her to wear short skirts, tight with panty lines showing seeing the men looking at those with hunger is great, ask her to set on the pavement or stairs showing all as a voyeur while me watching who is watching and looking between her legs without her noticing or knowing. Now she wears Bikinis, she never did before marriage, smaller and smaller ones, bought her some really tiny ones but refused to wear, once convinced her to wear a short skirt with no nickers on just so I can enjoy her, mainly in public but kinda empty..ish area

Need more ideas please to write my story with my wife and how to expose her without knowing, I need all ways possible, may be practice it in real life if doable, and that what I what I want real stuff not exaggerated ones.

Feel free to share your ideas

Thanks

Welcome to Lit.

If this is for a story, and a story only, you are limited to your imagination.

However, I'd like to direct your attention to the bolded section, which clearly states that it is not necessarily only for a story, but that you wish to translate said ideas into real life.

Most people take a dim view of being a non-consenting party to any kink, and especially when you mention that you want other men to watch her "without her knowing". You have now have two non-consenting members to your fetish.

IF - and I highlight IF - your wife AND you (both) are into exhibitionism, then find yourselves a nice exhibitionist club where such practices are expected and accepted and let yourselves go crazy. Otherwise, leave the unsuspecting, non-consenting public (and public space) alone.

And if you think that every male enjoys to be sprung with visions of your wife in a state of demi-dress, then you are sorely mistaken. Men and women do - and have - called the cops and/or reported public exhibitionism.

Last edited:
Thanks all, of course it will never happen in real life, what I want is for a story and a story only. none of what I said has happened or will ever happen, this is my story and this is how I want it to sound.

Sorry for upsetting you guys, I am new here and only learning. I love the site and writing and just wanted to start.

Thanks all, of course it will never happen in real life, what I want is for a story and a story only. none of what I said has happened or will ever happen, this is my story and this is how I want it to sound.

Sorry for upsetting you guys, I am new here and only learning. I love the site and writing and just wanted to start.

With the same damn post on four different boards (presumably, the one in Arabic is the same), the cynic in me calls bullshit.

I can understand posting in different forums if one doesn't understand the Lit norms.

OP: each forum here has its own personality. Read a lot before posting. We are generally among the nicest, but have some hot button issues that trigger comments like the ones you're receiving. Stick around. :) Welcome to Lit!

sorry guys, honest mistake, only new here! My apologiese

And if you think that every male enjoys to be sprung with visions of your wife in a state of demi-dress, then you are sorely mistaken. Men and women do - and have - called the cops and/or reported public exhibitionism.

Every hetrosexual or Bi male would probably love it. Of course we will have to fain being offended in front of our significant others (SOs).

I don't know if you are/were planning on planting a shower cam or something like this but I would not like images of her without her consent. You will have to sell her on the idea.

Every hetrosexual or Bi male would probably love it. Of course we will have to fain being offended in front of our significant others (SOs).

I don't know if you are/were planning on planting a shower cam or something like this but I would not like images of her without her consent. You will have to sell her on the idea.

totally agree

thanks

Back