Take Me Back to the Start....

Last night after the kids went to bed, the Mister & I had a little fun. Okay, so it wasn't a little - it was a lot of fun ;)

First, we removed the smartballs. HerMaster was kind enough to video for your viewing pleasure. Let's just say I was wet....

And of course I couldn't resist taste myself so I cleaned the balls ;) If I do say so myself, I taste pretty damn good.

After the balls were cleaned, herMaster had me suck his cock (he tastes yummy too!). After a few minutes of sucking and stroking him, he had me get on all fours and entered me from behind. It wasn't long before he grabbed the lube and started preparing my ass for my new toy. For those that don't know (and the rest who do), I love anal. I really do. He took the toy and inserted slowly. After a few moments he started to move again. Between his thrusts and they toys vibrations it wasn't long before we both were cumming hard. Sadly we didn't take a lot of pictures (we were a little distracted) but here is one of them.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to take more pics/vids of the toy in use ;)

WOW !!

That was just fucking awesome.

Last night after the kids went to bed, the Mister & I had a little fun. Okay, so it wasn't a little - it was a lot of fun ;)

First, we removed the smartballs. HerMaster was kind enough to video for your viewing pleasure. Let's just say I was wet....

And of course I couldn't resist taste myself so I cleaned the balls ;) If I do say so myself, I taste pretty damn good.

After the balls were cleaned, herMaster had me suck his cock (he tastes yummy too!). After a few minutes of sucking and stroking him, he had me get on all fours and entered me from behind. It wasn't long before he grabbed the lube and started preparing my ass for my new toy. For those that don't know (and the rest who do), I love anal. I really do. He took the toy and inserted slowly. After a few moments he started to move again. Between his thrusts and they toys vibrations it wasn't long before we both were cumming hard. Sadly we didn't take a lot of pictures (we were a little distracted) but here is one of them.

Well worth it....:devil:

Thank you all for the comments. I'll respond to each of you soon and hopefully post more pics tonight ;)

Thank you all. I'm glad to be back posting and glad you are enjoying it. Today, herMaster asked me to put my smartballs in. I was hoping to do a video of inserting them but the kiddies started to wake up and I didn't have time. BUT I did have time to snap some pictures. Hope you like ;)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
d6LrukUc.jpg

mmmm love this

oh fuck! You made me make a mess here. I need your ass-istance in cleaning it yp

Thank you, everyone for the comments. Life has been busy and I've been away for a little bit but here are some pics from a wedding my Mister and I went to this weekend. If I do say so myself, we clean up well. ;)

I hope all is well with you and to be posting regularly soon.

90EF9AC6-1016-4D7C-A554-3BE0EBDF7A29_zpsvhjt6yzo.jpg

A498E43E-95E9-4B8A-B2A5-31B13F49D25E_zpshmis38fj.jpg

7AC946C6-4466-44D5-802D-929E6543CA1F_zpsf2ujrju2.jpg

CE2D9E32-78B6-45A6-AC4C-904C3AF545AE_zps4vd0dwci.jpg

Thank you, everyone for the comments. Life has been busy and I've been away for a little bit but here are some pics from a wedding my Mister and I went to this weekend. If I do say so myself, we clean up well. ;)

6734A9DB-76CC-4F66-B029-0E10B4011684_zps67bo4jul.jpg

you were so gorgeous last night, not that you arent every night but more so last night :)

You two look lovely together! And you are a pretty lady with a sweet smile.:)

A498E43E-95E9-4B8A-B2A5-31B13F49D25E_zpshmis38fj.jpg

Welcome back!!!!

you were so gorgeous last night, not that you arent every night but more so last night :)

Thanks, baby. :kiss: You didn't look too bad yourself ;)

You two look lovely together! And you are a pretty lady with a sweet smile.:)

Thank you, Mr. Cogan. I'm wearing a dress today maybe I can get some pics you requested before. :)

As always you are one amazingly beautiful and incredibly sexy lady!

Thank you, southerncharm. Nice to see you haven't forgotten me.

Hilarious!

The booth was fun & funny.

Looking GREAT!!! XXX ♡

Thanks, beautiful. I just realized I never responded to your last PM. I'll get to it today ;)

Welcome back!!!!

Thanks, jasonmason. It's nice to be back.

Awesome. Just fucking awesome!

Nice to see you redheadshubby :) Hopefully you'll visit often.

Eagerly awaiting;)

Hopefully I'm worth the wait ;)

Back