The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickyp123 said:
Yeah I can imagine it must be tight. ......see i am affecting the way you think already :devil: nice to see subbies are getting brave, ok for all ya back chat and sticking tongues out i have decided to..............nah, even i could not be that cruel, hey decided to let you both off.

I am feeling sorry for nymphe'e who is lost in france, and you minx! all that cleaning, you have brought out the caring side of the dragon ;)

Shame, would have been wicked, kinky, and moist :devil:

*breathes a sigh of relief* Thanks Micky, you're so good to us subbies :p

Traitor! Now I have to sell all these "National union of masochists" badges by myself!

Hi again Nymphee and Hi Subtleone, Micky

had to slip out briefly ;)

minx1 said:
*breathes a sigh of relief* Thanks Micky, you're so good to us subbies :p

shucks i know lol, and really you both have ur own masters so i can't go there

nymphee said:
Traitor! Now I have to sell all these "National union of masochists" badges by myself!

*laugh* I'll have you know I'm a card carrying member! I was just taking a partnership approach ;)

nymphee said:

have they got sharp pins nymphe'e

hope you notice i do your name right each time lol

nymphee said:
I think he may have stuck his head in to say hello when he first joined up, but he hasn't done since. He reads a lot but doesn't say much, which is odd, because normally he's got a lot to say for himself!

Couldn't let this one slide could I? That is extremely cheeky, young lady.

What ho, everyone

St_George said:

What ho, everyone

Oh oh, looks like you're for it Nymphe'e *giggle*

Nice to meet you St George

Mickey, I'll have no more suggestivness from you. (Yes the pins are very sharp though) Also, I appreciate the effort. I did notice the ' but it always comes up on this machine as nymphe'e. Which is still heaps better than without.

St George, am I in trouble?

minx1 said:
*giggles* My what a handsome Dragon and soooooo intelligent too *flutters eyelashes*

Ahhhh but you don't know what this here dragon looks like lol, does ya,
lol

nymphee said:
Mickey, I'll have no more suggestivness from you. (Yes the pins are very sharp though) Also, I appreciate the effort. I did notice the ' but it always comes up on this machine as nymphe'e. Which is still heaps better than without.

bet you hope you are ;)

St_George said:

What ho, everyone

Greetings St George, a distant name from the past with us dragons :D welcome

nymphee said:

Shall I defend you Nymphe'e?

I would be happy to provide a witness statement, stating that you are not a bad influence in any way *giggles so much she snorts*

minx1 said:
Oh oh, looks like you're for it Nymphe'e *giggle*

Nice to meet you St George

Buona serata, Minx1,

You are quite right she is for it. A 'cheeky' punishment for a cheeky young lady seems apropriate to me.

mickyp123 said:
Ahhhh but you don't know what this here dragon looks like lol, does ya,
lol

Yeah, I can see you up there in your AV, with the naked lady :nana:

mickyp123 said:
Greetings St George, a distant name from the past with us dragons :D welcome

I promise not to slay any dragons. Or at least I sahll try not to. You will find, as you get to know me, that much of my character is from the distant past!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back