LADY question...period sex

Hot and Naughty

I love period sex and am not afraid to get it all over me. I am also not afraid to go down on a woman during her period if that is really what she wants. I am a pleaser so you ask I deliver as long as its good.

It's not my favorite because go the mess but I have indulged. I also am the horniest the week before my period but not necessarily during it. Light days are OK...heavy days are uncomfortable to me. However, I do agree that masturbation during that time helps to ease cramps. In the end though I will never turn down sex...just prefer other times.

I have no problem having sex on my period as long as I'm not crampy. As far as him going down.. nahh..

I do think I'm more sensitive during that time.

I love period sex and am not afraid to get it all over me. I am also not afraid to go down on a woman during her period if that is really what she wants. I am a pleaser so you ask I deliver as long as its good.

Period sex + pleaser = HOTT!

I think it's funny that this question is directed at women...I feel like guys are usually the ones with hang ups about period sex. Either way, it doesn't bother me lol.

personally it never seen like a big deal to me, but the fact that everyone makes it seem like a big deal gives it that taboo feeling and then makes it hotter

I could care less but my wife won't let me come anywhere near her during it.

I'm usually quite horny when I have mine, and can say the same for most of the women I know. I've had sex during my period and it feels divine. The only downfall is the mess. Shower sex it is!

I'm usually quite horny when I have mine, and can say the same for most of the women I know. I've had sex during my period and it feels divine. The only downfall is the mess. Shower sex it is!
I second that. Its so much easier when you can just wash the mess away.

hi

My ex bf did anal on periods. It was good.so we did it on other days too.

Let's have a man chime in then....

I have absolutely no issues with period sex! If a man is going to have a consistent woman in his life then he needs to get used to her getting her period. It is a part of life and is a part of her life for, what 40 yrs! And besides, it's a little blood...isn't that what a shower is for? Blood can be washed off! If the woman wants sex during her cycle then accept it and run with it! My guess is she does things, at times, that she might not be particularly thrilled with...but isn't that what relationship are about? Give and take....
Now, don't get me wrong...sex is one thing, but I might throw up a red flag (pun intended) if she is looking to do a little facesitting....just sayin'

And....

Yes, we can be funny creatures, at times....and not just in the Haha sense!

hi

I have absolutely no issues with period sex! If a man is going to have a consistent woman in his life then he needs to get used to her getting her period. It is a part of life and is a part of her life for, what 40 yrs! And besides, it's a little blood...isn't that what a shower is for? Blood can be washed off! If the woman wants sex during her cycle then accept it and run with it! My guess is she does things, at times, that she might not be particularly thrilled with...but isn't that what relationship are about? Give and take....
Now, don't get me wrong...sex is one thing, but I might throw up a red flag (pun intended) if she is looking to do a little facesitting....just sayin'

my ex bf initiated sodomy during that time and we neva returned to regular after that experience.

Hmm....

Don't get me wrong...I enjoy anal as well, but to my way of thinking, anal being the more acceptable choice over period sex is a contradiction in terms. In both cases, there is a "clean up" afterwards....and for a man to say....fecal matter, yes....blood, no....defies sensibilities! Regardless, of an individual man'a logic, both acts are pleasurable in there own right but to preclude one because it is "messy" is just dumb. Both acts can be messy....duh!

Back