What Made You Say FUCK Today... continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The realization that I could have picked up two extra weeks of sub time had I not had fucking plans to spend two weeks with company that bailed. Fuck. I really could have used the money too.
 
A boy threw up in the bus I'm in.

Fuck fuck fuck! It's pink! Smells awful!

15 min standing this. Almost home. Almost home. Just more 2 minutes *tries not to breathe*
 
I have yet to pull out my fuck card for any reason today...but I am sure I will need it before the day is over...
 
Visited my favorite sex shop in search of a new maturbator, something like a fleshlight. I couldn't believe it, they had nothing, nada! FUCK!!!
 
The four hour conference call I'm on right now...
 
The last half mile in my run this morning. It was a bastard in this sun.
 
The construction (destruction actually) right outside my window. I don't know they just dropped, but it was damn loud. Scared the shit out of me.
 
Not being able to sleep last night. It's going to be a long fucking day.
 
Waking up screaming from a dream in which my mother falls, gets a brain injury and asks me to let her die...this, 2 years after her death, that was somewhat similar.
 
Biting my lip. Now I'm going to catch that feka for the next 24 hours when I lease expect it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top