Ladies where did you last take the cumshot, part II?

I bet

:D;)feels soo good ;)

For you AND him lol.
It IS an amazing feeling. I love that women get off on guys cumming inside their pussies even though they don't really get "anything" sensation wise after he cums (dick goes limp in 3secs after emptying a load)... It's all in their head; a primal itch that gets scratched; a man putting his seed inside you. I know I've heard/felt from ladies (some from Lit voice/ims and in person), that you find it satisfying when he gets off inside you.

It helps to get her going before the finale but... women really do get off on being the recipient of a healthy load even without coming prior (every once in a while anyway lol).

Last edited:
For you AND him lol.
It IS an amazing feeling. I love that women get off on guys cumming inside their pussies even though they don't really get "anything" sensation wise after he cums (dick goes limp in 3secs after emptying a load)... It's all in their head; a primal itch that gets scratched; a man putting his seed inside you. I know I've heard/felt from ladies (some from Lit voice/ims and in person), that you find it satisfying when he gets off inside you.

It helps to get her going before the finale but... women really do get off on being the recipient of a healthy load even without coming prior (every once in a while anyway lol).

Don't know about the 3 seconds but got a couple that last longer than that after blowing their loads inside my pussy;) just my experience:)

Bet it happens tonight:D hub is home waiting on me to get off work ;) will be deep inside my pussy where he always puts it:)

One down my throat and one in my pussy within seconds of each other. The guys spent a LONG time pleasing me last night before having their way..;)

In the last 24 hours I've taken it inside my pussy twice, my arse once and my mouth once. He shot his last load as deep inside my cunt as he could get...I was on my back/shoulders practically bent double with my knees either side of my head and my ankles crossed behind his head.

The last one was on my face. I hope to take one deep in my pussy before I go to sleep tonight.

Back