J981 tries something new

J - I think it's about time we saw some more sexy pics, don't you? Maybe a shower pic or two perhaps ... :devil: We're all waiting ....! :kiss:

Back after a little while :)

These are pre-shower photos, as I couldn't master the combination of camera and water this afternoon. I may have a solution soon though.

Completely unedited... let me know what you think ;)

You do have a very yummy backside!
Front isn't bad either...

Here's a well delayed update from me. I'll post more later, when I am having less trouble searching for inspiration. As always, feel free to drop me a line...

This one is for a certain castaway ;)
very nice..we are a greedy bunch I know..but we thank you for the lovely pixs :kiss:

:) thanks! I just never seem to find the time or the inspiration to post as much as I'd like, but I do love sharing when I get chance!

We love it when you share, too :D. You have quite a delectable ass

These are pre-shower photos, as I couldn't master the combination of camera and water this afternoon. I may have a solution soon though.

WOW!!! Love the new pics, especially the one of your VERY VERY cute butt! We're looking forward to some very wet look pics when you find the solution!!! :kiss:

Here's a well delayed update from me. I'll post more later, when I am having less trouble searching for inspiration. As always, feel free to drop me a line...

This one is for a certain castaway ;)

This one is my fav.... It invokes thoughts of a lover quietly walking up behind you..... Gently, softly, seductively caressing over you body.... Mmmm...... Very nice picture..... :kiss:

I'm not usually one to swoon over a guy's arse but... /swoon. Very cute!

Thanks ladies :)

Maybe some more shower based photos are the way forward!

Everyone having a good Sunday?

Mmm yes please!

It's okay thanks, I have barely moved :)

Come over and give me something (or someone) to do?

Thanks ladies :)

Maybe some more shower based photos are the way forward!

Everyone having a good Sunday?

If that maybe would be a certain my sunday would even be much better as it is now...

Back