The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be a naked party if you had them on. :devil:

Mmm, ice cream. Got any to share? Perfect day for it today, contrast from yesterday.

Alright, let's see if I can survive Friday.

Here *dumps purseful of ice cream bars into thread*

Don't worry, the whole world survives Friday. It's already Saturday on the other side!

Panties? What panties? :devil:

Sorry no ice cream bars for me, "Drool" I can't have them.

Since you're a day ahead, how about sending me the Lotto numbers for tonight. :D

If I licked just above and just below that ankle bracelet, would that get you unstuck or just stuck to the ceiling. ;)

Oh, um, wow.

I'm not quite sure what it will do to the stuck-unstuck story business, but it sure has the blood running a little faster. :eek: :devil:

Rolf, something really cold and really strong. Super hot here today.....the weather, of course. :eek: I'm just going to take a nap by the pool.

Morning, guys.

Hey, john, what happened to your feet?? :eek:

Tx, slip those cowboy boots off and join the fun - that'll really get dampy's blood running faster.

anna, I bet you have pretty tootsies... ;)

And sparrow, I can see your feet, but they're really, really tiny. But it seems churlish to ask you to change your av so soon...

We have company his weekend so, barring ridiculously early starts like this (we were talking till 1.30, and I shot up, wide awake and bolt upright, at 6.00 this morning :mad:), I may not be around much.

Later on today, we're off to see the T-Rex again. No prizes for guessing which #3 son picked that excursion...:rolleyes:

LOL, I knew you would appreciate a man who wears flannel pj's, Naoko. :devil:;)

I nearly reached across the bar and hugged the bartender when that list was waved in front of me. I just finished a Boneyard Hop Venom from Bend, OR. I'm now having a New Belgium 1554.

And sparrow, I can see your feet, but they're really, really tiny. But it seems churlish to ask you to change your av so soon...

I could have an av with just my feet in it, but then it'd just be of a couple specks on a white background.... :( Innit this better? :)

Are your feet--er--*cough* proportionate???:D

Well, if the length of the human foot is about 15% of total height, and according to my avatar I'm about...oh... 2.5cm tall, then that would make it.... move the decimal, carry the one.... Yep! They're proportional! :D

Unless you meant Steve.

Well, if the length of the human foot is about 15% of total height, and according to my avatar I'm about...oh... 2.5cm tall, then that would make it.... move the decimal, carry the one.... Yep! They're proportional! :D

Unless you meant Steve.

I think they're perfectly proportionate. Unless I need to take a closer look. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back