A Changed Couple

Lui blushed a bit at keli's comments.

"I not fat ... tiny girl ... tiny boobies ... I want bigger boobies." Then she smiled. "Ph this." She gripped her cock stiff with excitemnt. "So keeli like big cock .... fill keli with desire."

....


Lui now laid in bed, the satin sheets teasing her soft skin, soon keli was beside her as Lui spooned her from behind, pushing her cock upon her panty covered ass and her hands soon wandering from keli chest to her tiny penis. "oh you so cute cock ... so petite. "

Lui kissed her neck, soon her kisses had cascaded under the cover. Lui was soon down between kelis legs. "A girl must give if she wants to recieve." Lui kissed keli's inner thighs and was soon suckingkeli's cock which was hard for the first time in days. Mistress had warned her that keli had not been gratifed in days. She paused for a moment and looked up. "Mistress tell me how you fuck tramp at salon ... you will be bad girl keli ... so much slut ... no say no." Her lips began working giving keli a blow job like never before.
 
Keli bit her lip. "I.." Keli's eyes moved over Lui's body and lingered on her thick cock. "I like it, Lui. But it is a little intimidating!" Keli blushed and giggled as she felt Lui's cock pressed against her ass. "Ooh, my Lui." Keli pressed her ass gently against Lui's cock--a little uncertain about what she was to do.

As Lui's hands traced over Keli's chest and cock Keli let out a soft moan. "Mmm, Lui." Keli's ass pressed back against Lui's cock with a little more force. "Your hands feel so good on my skin. So soft and delicate. It makes me feel..." Keli let out a gasp as she felt Lui's lips against her neck. Keli closed her eyes and signed as she felt the butterflies in her stomach sending chills up her spine. Keli could feel how hard her cock had become and knew that with so little release that she was going to constantly be on edge.

"Mistress tell me how you fuck tramp at salon ... you will be bad girl keli ... so much slut ... no say no." Keli wanted to respond to Lui's comment but found that all she could manage was a loud moan--nearly a scream--as she felt Lui's lips wrap around her cock. Keli gasped and threw her head back. "Ooh, Lui. I was such a slut. Mistress was right to withhold all of my pleasure I was not deserving of her attention." Keli's hands moved to the back of Lui's head and she tentatively guided Lui.
 
Lu's mouth was magic upon keli's petite cock. The small size made it easy to tease, quickly working keli to near climax. Lui least the couch slide free and slowly kissed her way back up keli's body, lui's beat teased keli's cock, soon her own large stood cock was pressing against keli's.

"Mmmm keli, so easy to please. You cum ..night done. Understand. Now your turn, keli,. Show me how you good cocksucker."

Lui kisses keli, then her hands move to her head pushing her back as Lui straddles keli, soon giving keli a perfect veiw of her cock erect, presented to her lips.

"My job .. break keli... Help her be cickluving slut. Open lips" Lui smiles pushing her cock to keli's lips
 
Keli gasped at how quickly brought her to near climax. She was at a loss for words as her cum leaked from her cock. Keli's eyes widened as she saw just how big Lui's cock was. "Wow, Lui..." Keli blushed and looked up timidly. "Is this why Mistress Elizabeth invited you to teach me?"

Keli kissed Lui back her hands moving to the back of Lui's thighs and moaning into her as she felt Lui's thick cock firmly against her leg. Keli fell back as Lui pushed her. From where she lay she watched as Lui straddled her. Keli lifted her neck bringing her lips to where Lui's balls hang just above her head. She sucked gently on each one.

"My job .. break keli... Help her be cickluving slut. Open lips"

Keli took Lui's cock into her mouth and was surprised by how salty it tasted but she didn't have too long to think about it as Lui began to move her hips--her cock going deeper into Keli's throat. Keli's hands reached around Lui and her fingernails dug gently into Lui's ass helping to match the rhythm they had going.
 
"mmm keli ... you natural ... you be good slut ... so willing to please lover." Lui giggled a bit as her hips rocked back and forth. "So ngood keli girl ... you do this before ... Mistress Elizabeth say .. your first time ... I think no. ... mmm so good."

Lui continued to rock upon kelis willing mouth allowing her climax to grow. "oh keli sooo good with mouth." Lui the pleasure was now clear in lui's voice. "mmmm yes ... yesss... yesss." Lui began to moan, her pace quickening and becoming more aggressive, driving her cock into keli's throat, deeper with each thrust. "yesss ... keli ... be good girl ... swallow." Lui's cock was now hard, tiff impaling keli's throat, she withdrew the tip inside keli's lips, the first spurt of cum into keli's mouth, again the cock shuddered and another spurt filled keli's mouth..... "mmmm keli ... such a good girl for first time ... this night just starting."
 
Keli moaned around Lui's cock. And shook her head no--as Lui began to suggest that she had done it before. Pulling back from her cock Keli spoke up... "I've.." Keli giggled nervously. "I've only really watched videos, Lui. I always used to imagine that I was..."

Keli smiled nervously as Lui started to rock forward again. Keli nearly gagged as Lui's cock went deeper into her throat but she was able to hold it off. His hands finding Lui's balls and her fingers began to massage them. Keli was surprised as Lui's cum started to squirt into his mouth. Biting her lip Keli lifted a hand to her chin, wiping up some of the cum that had dripped from her mouth.

Keli's eyes widened as Lui told him that their evening was just beginning. "Wow, Lui. What else could we possibly have planned?" Keli leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Lui's cock taking every last drip of cum from her that she could.
 
Lui smiled as she looked at keli. "What more to do .. silly girl keli ... i not fuck you yet." She spoke as keli worked on milking the last drop from Lui's cock. When Lui was ready she pulled back, allowing the hot cock to sit so close to keli's face.

"keli love cock .... so much slut ... keli is.... born to be horny girl .... so glad to help." She slid down her cock as hard as ever, her firm rod teasing keli as she did. Soon Lui was straddling keli's hips her ass wigging and teasing keli's now soft cock. Her hands moving to play with what would soon be keli's full breasts, yet with the hormones she was on were near certain to be sensative and sensual to the touch.

Lui moved further down, taking a bottle of lube she had hidden earlier. Pouring the warm oil upon her hand, she carressed, keli's small balls and cock, then worked her way to lube her ass. She repeated the act several times, until she slid back , this time parting keli's legs, Lui pushed kelis knees apart and up to her sides. "Getting fuck ... best from back ... yet first time ... virgin must see lover ....." Lui inched forward, her cock moving perfectly to keli's ass. "so tight keli ... you be great fuck." Lui moved, this time the head of her large cock popped forward into keli's ass. "You be girl now ... forever ... always get fucked .... " Lui pushed deeper into her ass, until her balls pushed to her ass cheeks.
 
Keli gasped as Lui pulled back and allowed her cock to sit on her face. Keli watched as the last drips of Lui's cum dripped down her cheek. "You..." Keli blushed. "You're making me feel so naughty, Lui. I want to be such a slut for you!"

Keli's eyes widened as she realized that Lui's cock was not shrinking following the blowjob and she bit her lip in anticipation of what Lui had planned for her next. As Lui straddled her Keli's eyes followed her cock as it bounced in front of her eyes. She barely even noticed that Lui was teasing her own small cock. Keli let out a quiet moan as Lui's hands moved to her chest and while her breasts weren't there she was already starting to feel tender from the hormones that Mistress Elizabeth had been giving her.

Keli shifted nervously as Lui lubed up her cock and ass. She gently pressed against Lui's probing hand. Keli allowed her legs to be parted almost without question--she was feeling so heightened that she was not even conscious of some of Lui's actions. Keli let out a long low moan as Lui pressed her cock deep into her ass. "Mmm, Lui!" Keli gasped as she felt her balls pressing against her ass cheeks. "Oooh, fuck Lui, you're turning me into such a slut!!" Keli couldn't help herself as she let out a loud moan that likely could be heard throughout the house.
 
Lui moved with slow deliberate passion, wanting keli to remember her first time getting fucked by a real cock. Soon keli was moaning, as Lui teased her fake breasts and pushed deep into her willing tight ass.

"mmm keli ... I not make you slut.... slut aways be you ... man keli hide it ... keep secret ... woman keli ... let slut free ... " Lui moaned as her cock began to twitch as she pushed deep hearing keli's moan.

"mmmm .... me fill you boi pussy ... " Lui whispered driving in one last time, holding herself inside keli, Lui let out a passionate moan as her cock erupted with passion. Soon Lui faded laying atop keli, her cock slowly softening.

.......

Lui was already awake and dressed when keli finally awoke. "good you awake ... today we keep Mitress E happy ... teach you clean house ... hurry ... hurry. Dress now." Lui hled todays outfit toward keli.


....

Mistress Elizabeth had allowed the girls to sleep, having simply yogurt and coffee for breakfast. She stood in the family room watching the tv. It was not until Lui and Keli moved closer that they would see what she was watching. The video on the tv was of Lui and keli last night in the bedroom.

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder. "Well it appears you both enjoyed last night." She turned and walked to keli, her hand landing upon keli's groin. "Oh keli ... it is clear you no longer need this ... what is left anyway. See you two tonight ... I am already late for work."
 
Keli looked back over her shoulder, as Lui spoke to her, and bit her lower lip--stifling a loud moan that was ready to come from her throat.

"mmm keli ... I not make you slut.... slut aways be you ... man keli hide it ... keep secret ... woman keli ... let slut free ... " Lui moaned as her cock began to twitch as she pushed deep hearing keli's moan.

Keli could feel Lui's cock erupt deep inside of her and she let out a gasp as she felt her ass squeezing and loosening around Lui's cock--it was as if she knew how to milk the cum from Lui without even having been taught. Keli fell asleep with Lui's cock still inside of her--the cum dripping down the back on her thighs. Looking up momentarily Keli considered cleaning herself up but found that she enjoyed lying underneath Lui.

--
Waking up Keli stretched and smiled rolling over to smile at Lui. Keli stepped into the bathroom quickly to clean herself, after last nights events, before coming back out to get dressed. Keli took today's outfit from Lui and put it on quickly. "Thank you, Lui."
--
Keli followed Lui towards the kitchen and was surprised that Mistress Elizabeth was already up and about. Looking at the clock on the wall Keli understod why--it was late. As her eyes focused on the television Keli blushed a deep shade of red as she recognized herself. "Oh, my..." Keli was at a loss for words.

Elizabeth looked over her shoulder. "Well it appears you both enjoyed last night."

"Uhm, yes." Keli stuttered. "Yes, we did, Mistress." Keli blushed as Elizabeth's hand fondled her groin. "I guess I do not need it, Mistress. You are right." Keli was deeply embarrassed to be uttering these words in front of Lui and her Mistress but she did as was expected of her knowing that to do different would not be wise.

"Have a good day, Mistress."
--
Keli turned to Lui. "Would you like me to make you some breakfast or is there anything that I should do before we get started today?"
 
The day consisted of Lui training keli on the chores of the house, cooking cleaning and most important how to tend to Mistress.

When Mistress returned home the house was nearly spotless as she walked in, though there were a couple dirty dishes in the sink. "keli ... Lui ... report to the kitchen." When they arrived, she was standing at the sink, washing the dishes. "keli ... do you think this is accpetable ... come here ... bend over."

Mistress waited for keli to arrive and obey ... "keli I work so I can support our chosen lifestyle ... Lui is here to teach you ... today you did well .. with this exception ... and exceptions will not be tolerated. "now bend over."

Mistress lifted her tight skirt and swatted her ass ... which her hand ... whack ... whack ... whack. "now keli if you " Mistress stopped hearing Lui's giggle.

Her attitude changed. "Lui ... you are to be her teacher when she fails you have failed."

"So sorry Mistress .. no let happen more." Lui sensed the change in Mistresses face.

"Lui bend as keli has." Mistress ordered and soon, she had a spatula in her hand and whacked Lui's ass. As she did, she noticed Lui's cock began to harden. She whacked her ass one last time.

"I am disappointed in both of you. Now finish and go to your room. I am going to the neigbhor Daniels."

.....

The training continued for another for weeks. There was punishment given to keli by both Lui and Mistress.

The diet and hormones had made keli lose nearly thirty pounds, fitting in size 4 dresses.

The relationship between Mistress and the neighbor grew, though little was discussed. Also Mistress had watched on several occasions Lui and keli having sex. On a couple occasions, Mistress asked Lui to service her with her cock and keli was allowed to watch.

Things settled as this life became the normal. Though in the time only Lui had sexual relations with keli, Mistress only punished and humiliated her as she established her dominance.

Along the way, light bondage had been introduced by Lui for keli and Mistress.

...

Something was different this Saturday as Mistresses bags were packed for a business trip. "i have to leave girls ... come say goodbye." As they approached Mistress had just taken a selfie to send to someone.

This time though, Mistress kissed keli, with passion, her kisses lingering, and cascading to keli's small breasts, soon Mistress was on her knees, Lui was filming everything with her phone. Mistress lifted keli's skirt, she looked up to keli.

"I am gonna blow you like it is your last time." she whispered taking kelis small cock free of her panties bringing it to live. It had been nearly 13 days since anyone had touched keli's cock, which hardened quickly, soon Mistresses lips where bobbing up and down upon keli's small cock, her balls tiny from the hormones.

Lui giggled ... "Special treat for you keli ... time you remember forever .... big surprise . for you later."

Mistress passionately sucked the cock of her former husband.
 
Keli began to notice that Mistress Elizabeth was spending an increasing amount of time at their neighbor's house. But Keli was not jealous nor envious. Truthfully she found that she was so incredibly busy that she hardly ever noticed! Keli had become accustomed to being busy between cleaning and preparing for Elizabeth's return to assisting Lui that she didn't notice how quickly the time was passing. Keli became accustomed to the spankings though as she learned what was expected of her she was happy to say that they became less frequent.
--
"i have to leave girls ... come say goodbye."

Keli approached her Mistress and giggled as she raised her phone to snap a selfie of the three of them. When Elizabeth turned to kiss her Keli was shocked but reacted exactly as she would have as a man. She kissed Elizabeth back passionately--her hands running up and down Mistress Elizabeth's hips and thighs.

As Elizabeth dropped to her knees and freed her small cock Keli gasped and spread her legs. Almost before Elizabeth started to suck on her small cock Keli was moaning eagerly. Keli looked up at Lui as she spoke but could barely acknowledge her--she was in such a state of pleasure.

Keli let out a groan as her Mistress took her entire cock deep into her throat. "Ooh, fuck Mistress! I am your little slut."
 
Mistress continued, knowing keli would not take long as Lui had been instructed to allow her tension to build for the last week. She bobbed her head, knowing what she knew, yet keli did not.

Soon she felt keli's cock stemming to life, she sucked hard, her teeth lightly teasing the cock, until, she tasted the fruits of her work, taking time to suck everly last bit of his malemness that was left. Then she slowly rose, to kiss keli.

"You always tasted so sweet ... my regret was not sucking your cock more." she whispered, than kissed keli, her cum soaked tongue, giving keli a taste of her own seed.

"keli ... all I am doing is meant to help you." She whispered, picked up her bags and departed.

....

Lui finally spoke after Mistresses care had departed.

"Snap awake keli ... work to do ... reward tonight ...
you work alone today ... I have big project ... in basement ... big surprise for you .... you luv." Lui giggled in a devilish tone. "you pick delight tonight ... option "finding my own way" or "like it or not"

"big choice"

"quick you pick ... lui need to plan .. be very busy." she giggled again in a devilish smile.
 
Keli let out a long groan not long after Elizabeth took him into her mouth and as her cock came to life. Keli's knees shook as Elizabeth milked the last drop of cum from her cock. "Ooh, Mistress. You are a Goddess." Keli knew that it sounded corny but with her knees shaking and her head in the clouds there was little else she could think to say. Keli lifted her hand to Mistress Elizabeth's cheek before dropping it to the outside of her thigh as she kissed her passionately. Keli was surprised at how sweet the cum tasted that Elizabeth forced into her mouth.

"keli ... all I am doing is meant to help you." She whispered, picked up her bags and departed.
--
Keli snapped out of his haze to hear Lui instructing her to choose the option for that evening. "Uhm, Lui..." Keli bit his lip. "What am I choose for?" Keli's hands traced over his lips where he felt a little of Elizabeth's spit dripping down his chin.

Keli caught Lui's devilish smile and blushed wondering what was to come. "Uhm, I guess, like it or not, Lui. I'm not even sure what you mean by any of this!!"

--
Keli spent the rest of the day cleaning and tidying up the house before taking a bath. She lounged in the bathroom remembering how passionately Mistress Elizabeth had kissed her with her own cum in Elizabeth's mouth. It excited her to know that Elizabeth had so thoroughly enjoyed that moment. Keli could feel her own excitement starting to build as she lay there in the tub but knew that her cage wasn't going to allow her to play with herself. Sighing she stood up and dried herself off before going into the kitchen to make a salad and some salmon for dinner.

As Keli was finishing up with the cooking she poured two glasses of red wine and called down to the basement. "Lui....?" Keli hesitated she did not want to ruin any surprise so she stayed up in the kitchen. "I've got some dinner ready--if you are hungry!"

Keli groaned and watched as Elizabeth turned to leave. "Thank you, Mistress Elizabeth." He managed to say just before she left for the day.
 
Lui had been busy all day ... only leaving for a few hours to get what she needed, making sure to have locked the basement door while she was away.

"Good keli ... me not eat .... you not eat .... it is time .... like it or not." Lui giggled .... "Please keli ... come down now ... see your surprise."

As keli approached Lui announced. "this room you never forget ... so for you ... gift from Mistress."

cellar

"We start now ... long night ... excite ... pain ... pleasure ... humiliation ... after tonight ... no more boy germs." lui smiled.

Lui undressed keli, slowly, soft music played, lui, removed the false breasts from keli's chest to reveal keli's own now small pert breasts, as she stood in the mirror, she had the figure of a woman as the corsets had shaped her. Only her small cock and penis gave any hint of her past.

Lui moved her to the center of the room and began to bound her.

Soon keli was suspended.

The door bell rang
 
Keli left the food in the kitchen and followed Lui to the basement. Her eyes widened as she took in what Lui had been working on all day. "Lui..." Keli let out an excited giggle. "This is for..." Keli felt Lui guiding her across the room. "...me?"

As Lui removed her clothes Keli felt herself exposed and open to the basement and she had never felt so vulnerable. Keli looked into the mirror and realized just how quickly she had changed. How everything had changed. Keli's eyes lingered on her small cock and she blushed. As Lui guided her to the center of the room and began to bind her Keli felt nervous for what was to come.

Lui finished tied her and Keli looked around nervously. "What is planned for me, Lui...?" Keli couldn't help but to swing from what she was tied. The butterflies in her stomach were building and she almost let out a scream as she heard the doorbell ring. "What is going on Lui? Come on you have to tell me! What... What... What is going to happen to me?" But Lui didn't respond, instead going up the stairs.

Keli could her Lui speaking to someone and could hear the heels on the floor above her. She was feeling exposed and vulnerable as she heard the basement door open again.
 
Lui was was deliberately aware her heels where announcing her arrival, yet the lower pitched echoes announced to keli the presence of another.

"please wait." Lui whispered in the distance hidden around the corner.

Though Lui soon was walking toward keli.

"What is planned for me, Lui...?" Keli couldn't help but to swing from what she was tied. The butterflies in her stomach were building and she almost let out a scream as she heard the doorbell ring. "What is going on Lui? Come on you have to tell me! What... What... What is going to happen to me?"

Lui simply smiled. "What do you think ... what do you imagine ... let your mind wander .. those thoughts will be more erotic than any words I say ...." Then Lui from behind her back pulls a silk cloth ... "Sight can hurt the erotic moment ... you are to be lost in ony your sense of touch and sound." Lui begins to blindfold keli.

Allowing the silence to fill the room, Lui waits, 1-minute ... 2-minutes ... allowing keli to experience her desires ... her fears ... the sensations .. her vulnerability.... it must have seemed like an hour though in truth it was only 7 minutes when Lui broke the silence.

"now you may enter." She spoke softly.

Then silence until the step echoed, the leather grazing the floor in a slow and steady pace. Each step growing closer to the suspended keli, then silence again. A hand reached to her touching her cheek. The hand was not soft as a Mistress or Lui, yet rough, hard, callused. Touching keli's cheek, the smell a combination of musk and perfume. The same perfume Mistress had worn this afternoon.

The smell of sex filling the air, Lui wondered if keli could place in her mind, what was going to happen.

"Tonight keli ... is of no return .... this is your last opportunity to stop ... for to go on ... male keli ... no chance back." Lui whispered awaiting her affirmation.


....


Elizabeth was now in her hotel ... watching on her phone ... the video from her home. She looked, seeing her former husband bound ... suspended ... wondering if he was about to completely give in.

She looked to see the man .. her body shuddered recalling the pleasures of earlier that day.
 
Last edited:
Keli recognized Lui's heels as she walked but she also heard the softer shoes that followed hers. Shifting from where she was tied she attempted to see who was waiting outside in the hallway. Keli shivered as Lui tied the cloth over her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"now you may enter." She spoke softly.

Kelley arched her back nervously from where she hung as the new guest entered quietly. Feeling the man's hand on his face Keli felt butterflies forming in her stomach--twisting themselves into a knot. Keli breathed in deeply and could almost taste her Mistress between the musk and perfume.

"Tonight keli ... is of no return .... this is your last opportunity to stop ... for to go on ... male keli ... no chance back." Lui whispered awaiting her affirmation.

Keli nodded feeling almost helpless and unable to say no to Lui. 'Yes... Yes... Lui. I will do as you desire." Keli let out a deep sigh as she tried to make her nervousness disperse. Keli felt the man's arms gripping the outside of her thighs and let out a low moan that turned into a gasp as she felt his grip tighten around her. Keli sensed him moving around in front of her before she realized what he was doing--but as he unzipped his jeans she knew that she was in for something that she wasn't quite sure that she was ready for but knowing that she was to make Lui proud.
 
Keli recognized Lui's heels as she walked but she also heard the softer shoes that followed hers. Shifting from where she was tied she attempted to see who was waiting outside in the hallway. Keli shivered as Lui tied the cloth over her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"now you may enter." She spoke softly.

Kelley arched her back nervously from where she hung as the new guest entered quietly. Feeling the man's hand on his face Keli felt butterflies forming in her stomach--twisting themselves into a knot. Keli breathed in deeply and could almost taste her Mistress between the musk and perfume.

"Tonight keli ... is of no return .... this is your last opportunity to stop ... for to go on ... male keli ... no chance back." Lui whispered awaiting her affirmation.

Keli nodded feeling almost helpless and unable to say no to Lui. 'Yes... Yes... Lui. I will do as you desire." Keli let out a deep sigh as she tried to make her nervousness disperse. Keli felt the man's arms gripping the outside of her thighs and let out a low moan that turned into a gasp as she felt his grip tighten around her. Keli sensed him moving around in front of her before she realized what he was doing--but as he unzipped his jeans she knew that she was in for something that she wasn't quite sure that she was ready for but knowing that she was to make Lui proud.


Lui watched as the man unzipped his bag of tools. She see keli lick her lips, her mouth watering at the thought of what is to come.

"Keli ... the mind shows your true desires ... yet the zipper was only his leather bag of fun ... you have not earned the right to suck a cock quite yet .... though maybe a tease." Lui reached down, unzipping his pants she takes it placing it close to keli. "Reach for it ... you know you want it." She was well aware, that he and recently fucked Elizabeth and her flavor was certain to be present.

Keli's tongue reached forward, her reward a taste of the strangers cock.... then her tonge was clamped and pulled forward .... Lui held her head back with her pony tail ... a sharp stabbing into her tongue then a cool metal rod peirced her tongue.

keli's tongue

Next the attention was moved to her belly button, the same sharp pain and soon the decoration was set in place followed by a chain rapping around her thinning waist


"keli we just start." Lui giggled as her hands went to keli's breast tweeking each petite nipple until firm. "you know now what come."

stab ... then clamp ... in the right nipple then repeated in the left. The rings could not be removed without cutting each free. Special dangle decorations hung from each.

....


Elizabeth watched ... feeling the pain in her own nipples .... as she had allowed the man to pierce hers earlier in the evening. Elizabeth watched as she knew what was next.

....

the course male hand now tugged keli's tiny cock. Now allowing it to grow rigid. He worked quickly .... Lui tired to comfort keli.

"now you be punished for fucking girl." Lui whispered .... as she finished, the band could be heard snapping free of the clamp .. cinching keli's little testicle sack .... stopping the flow of blood. "she want you caster like bull ... no blood ... balls die ... no return to keli as man .. never more .... when you wake balls dead."
 
Keli took the man's cock into her mouth as Lui instructed and was immediately aware of the fact that the tip of his cock tasted like Elizabeth. Keli moaned around the tip and tried to swing herself forward. Keli jumped as she felt the clamp of the piercing come down on her tongue. Keli shivered as she felt Lui touching her stomach and let out a soft yelp as she felt the piercing go through. As Lui worked up from her belly button Keli felt the butterflies forming in her stomach. As the piercings went through her nipples Keli let out a soft moan.

Keli felt the strangers hand tugging on her cock and she blushed knowing just how small she really was. But she couldn't help but moan and beg for more as he did so. But before she got to far carried away Lui reminded her of her place.

"now you be punished for fucking girl." Lui whispered .... as she finished, the band could be heard snapping free of the clamp .. cinching keli's little testicle sack .... stopping the flow of blood. "she want you caster like bull ... no blood ... balls die ... no return to keli as man .. never more .... when you wake balls dead."

Keli gasped as she felt the cinch on her testicles. Keli arched her back as she realized that she was helpless to Lui and the man that stood in front of her. "What do you have planned for me, Lui?" Keli shifted and tried to peak from behind the mask that covered her eyes but found that she was utterly helpless.
 
Mistress Elizabeth watched the feed of keli on her phone, hearing her question she whipsered. "your destiny keli."

She searched video feed looking for the man she had married in, only to see keli, wondering what her future held, not worried of what had just happened to her.

...

Lui whispered. "oh sweet keli .. there is no play .. only destiny." she kissed keli on the forehead as the man, lubed a vibrating plug wich would soon fill keli's boi pussy. Lui moved behind, seeing that keli's testicles had turned a deep on blackish blue in there denial of blood.

"keli .. no more a man ... firl drugs work much faster now." Lui whispered, knowing she would soon pass out and the man would finish his work, removing kelis last bastion of masculinity. Lui knew she would awake in the morning, her sack removed, wearing the piercings she had received and a new piece of jewelry in each ear.
 
Keli shifted her position--feeling helplessly exposed to Lui and the other person in the room. Keli could hear the vibrator buzzing as it began to get lubed up. Biting her lip Keli did her best not to moan out loud as she felt herself getting filled.

Keli gasped for breath as she realized just how tight she was--the plug stretching her. Keli allowed herself to relax as she slowly became unconscious as she listened to Lui instructing the man on what was to be done.
--
Keli woke up in the same position--and still full with the vibrating plug. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. She could hear someone moving around the room but she wasn't sure if it was Lui or the man who had been in the room with the two of them. "Lui...?" Keli called out hesitantly. "Lui..." keli shifted trying to see from behind the blindfold. "Lui, are you there?"
 
"Lui..." keli shifted trying to see from behind the blindfold. "Lui, are you there?"

Whoever was there said nothing, though from the sounds of heels it was clear it was a woman. The woman observed the person who hung before her, the small budding breasts pierced, the belly button piercing dangling. From seeing her from the front, she looked like a young woman, her hair light with some natural streaks, her soft complexion, her lips stick and make up disturbed from the evening of her pleasure. Her waist thinned from the few months of corset training, accenting her ass. She was petite. Though when she went around, she saw the plug still vibrating in her ass, a dainty cock was shriveled, though missing where testicles. She told herself it was done for the girl now bound, yet there was no returning now.

She poured a potion, of phermones, drugs and aphrodesiacs into an ice filled goblet. Then moved the goblet to her lips. She wanted to speak with her, yet was silent, as she held the goblet she tilted it knowing the concoction would ease her agony. Her hand teased her side, feeling the soft skin, moving to her breasts, yes she now had breasts, it was hard to believe only a few months ago she was a he in all ways. When the goblet was empty she took it from her lips allowing the potion to sink into her blood and ease her ... turn her on.

.....

Later Lui returned. "keli time to ready ... Mistress needs to see you ... we dress you." Lui aided keli from the bindings allowing her to rest upon the floor. "no ... no no... leave on ... no see yet.

Lui, slid tight panties past her feet and up her legs, followed by a tight top with a choker collar, next a tight long skirt and finally tall heels which keli had come accustomed to. Her hair was pulled back to display the peanut earrings.

"Ready now .... you come along very good ... no longer boi ... not there." Lui giggled and began to lead her up the stairs.

...

Mistress stood alone waiting and was stunned by what she saw. (keli is blond on right)
 
Keli shivered as she listened to the new heels walking around her--inspecting her as she was tied there, helpless. Hesitantly Keli spoke out. "...Hello?"

Keli felt the hand on her face encouraging her to open her lips and to take a drink from the cup. Keli swallowed, nervously, allowing herself to be led into whatever was to come. Keli felt the warmth of the drink wash over her and she could have sworn that she was instantly feeling more playful and yet she did not want to admit anything.
--
Keli hung in the room, waiting for further direction. Her fantasies and thoughts had been taking her all over the place in the time since she took a drink from the cup offered to her. "keli time to ready ... Mistress needs to see you ... we dress you." Keli blushed as Lui insisted on dressing her. She did not like feeling helpless but here she was unable to dress herself, let alone see what was in front of her. "What do you think Mistress wants, Lui?"

Keli gasped as Lui slipped a tight collar around her neck. She could feel the ring hanging from her neck. Keli stood still as Lui finished dressing her--knowing that she was expected to conform to whatever Lui wanted.

Finally, Lui was done. Keli allowed herself to be led up the stairs and into the hallway. Even though she couldn't see she could feel Mistress Elizabeth's eyes following her as she walked down the hallway. Keli's hands ran over her bare stomach and up over the breasts that she had formed. She bit her lower lip and wished that she could see from underneath the mask. "Are you there, Mistress Elizabeth?"
 
Keli shivered as she listened to the new heels walking around her--inspecting her as she was tied there, helpless. Hesitantly Keli spoke out. "...Hello?"

Keli felt the hand on her face encouraging her to open her lips and to take a drink from the cup. Keli swallowed, nervously, allowing herself to be led into whatever was to come. Keli felt the warmth of the drink wash over her and she could have sworn that she was instantly feeling more playful and yet she did not want to admit anything.
--
Keli hung in the room, waiting for further direction. Her fantasies and thoughts had been taking her all over the place in the time since she took a drink from the cup offered to her. "keli time to ready ... Mistress needs to see you ... we dress you." Keli blushed as Lui insisted on dressing her. She did not like feeling helpless but here she was unable to dress herself, let alone see what was in front of her. "What do you think Mistress wants, Lui?"

Keli gasped as Lui slipped a tight collar around her neck. She could feel the ring hanging from her neck. Keli stood still as Lui finished dressing her--knowing that she was expected to conform to whatever Lui wanted.

Finally, Lui was done. Keli allowed herself to be led up the stairs and into the hallway. Even though she couldn't see she could feel Mistress Elizabeth's eyes following her as she walked down the hallway. Keli's hands ran over her bare stomach and up over the breasts that she had formed. She bit her lower lip and wished that she could see from underneath the mask. "Are you there, Mistress Elizabeth?"

As if on cue Lui moved behind keli as Mistress stood before her.

Finally Mistress broke the silence.

"So keli how are you ... how do you feel ... now that you are no longer a man ... yet not a woman either .... how does it feel to know never again will you ever fuck a woman." Mistress moved close, her hand carressing kelis limp shriveled cock. "how does it feel ... knowing you are closer to your destiny .... your dreams and nightmares fulfilled."

Mistress moved around, making certain her heels chimed with each step.

"Think of your best friend ... the best man in our wedding ... Allan ... you grew up together ... I bet if he saw you now he would desire what you have become ... desire to screw you. Think of your family ... will you ever tell them what it is you truly are ... of course they will blame me ... but you and I know the truth."

Mistress gave keli a swat on the ass.

"mmm keli ... you desire to be desired and you are ... no longer for your mind .. but your body. No one will care of your intelect .. only the ways they want to fuck you."

Mistresses finger trailed between the top and the skirt, the chain of the belly button piercing teased. "You always wanted me to have one of these." She tugged it tight surely causing pain. "How does it feel to have one ... knowing those that see you with your cute belly button pierced will think of you like you thought of women.

Her hand moved to the covered breast, still she was able to tweak each freshly pieced nipple. Again certain to cause some discomfort. "What a surprise it will be for lovers to see a slut ... her titties pierced ... the rings permanent ... well till I say they can be changed."

Now she moved in close to keli's lips. "Tell me keli ... how dooes it feel to have your wife ... now be your mistress ... the one who controls your destiny ... the one to punish you ... the one to reward you ... the line between the two is blurred .... like the punishment for fucking that stylist ... you thought I forgot ..." Her knee lifted against kelis balless crotch. Then she kissed her, feeling the freshly pierced tongue keli now had. "It was a punishment for your actions ... yet maybe to you it was a reward .... only you truely know.

The metal snap of a leash was applied to the collar keli wore. Elizabeth moved back and nodded to Lui ... who removed the blindfold from keli ... allowing her to see even the dim light would hurt her eyes at first ... and then she would see Mistress dressed as she had never seen her before.
 
Back
Top