UK and Ireland perverts unite!

No, it was some vibrations!! I wasn't on about THAT. Grrrr, it was just a bad occasion for that to happen and you thought you caused it!

You told me you deleted my cock shots that I sent you. All 77812 of them. Who's cocks are you staring at?

Ha! Still cruising down De Nile...

Uhm. People's. Mostly men's.

And anyway, if I was just staring at yours, that would be a profile. This is a library. Not every book on the shelf the same copy, written by the same author, you know. :rolleyes:

Ha! Still cruising down De Nile...

Uhm. People's. Mostly men's.

And anyway, if I was just staring at yours, that would be a profile. This is a library. Not every book on the shelf the same copy, written by the same author, you know. :rolleyes:

I only vibrated that once, didn't I? If it was you, it would have been a lot more. I give up...

I hope you have those shelves put on tight. A LOT of cocks need to be stored on them. ;)

I only vibrated that once, didn't I? If it was you, it would have been a lot more. I give up...

I hope you have those shelves put on tight. A LOT of cocks need to be stored on them. ;)

I know! I was super pleased with my charity appeal for unwanted dick pics! It turns out that there's many a dick who just needs a loving home and someone to care for them.

With my OCD I need to file them, but I'm not sure where to start. Do I file them in order of size? Or by country? Then sub-categories... au naturel to completely bald? Or start with circumcised / not... ?

Such a pain in the arse...

I know! I was super pleased with my charity appeal for unwanted dick pics! It turns out that there's many a dick who just needs a loving home and someone to care for them.

With my OCD I need to file them, but I'm not sure where to start. Do I file them in order of size? Or by country? Then sub-categories... au naturel to completely bald? Or start with circumcised / not... ?

Haha!! I've just been asked what was so funny because I laughed out loud. I wonder if I should say?

I think you should file them in the old fashioned way of 1 to 10. 1 is the ones you'd least like to meet and the 10's are the ones who would take you to heaven and back.

Obviously I'm a 10. :cool:

And with that, I must try and get out of this bed. I am absolutely starving. I'll back later... Tal, try not to post as much whilst I'm away. There's a good lass.

Afternoon pervs,
just a quick lunchtime check in to see whats up?

Haha!! I've just been asked what was so funny because I laughed out loud. I wonder if I should say?

I think you should file them in the old fashioned way of 1 to 10. 1 is the ones you'd least like to meet and the 10's are the ones who would take you to heaven and back.

Obviously I'm a 10. :cool:

And with that, I must try and get out of this bed. I am absolutely starving. I'll back later... Tal, try not to post as much whilst I'm away. There's a good lass.

:kiss:

Afternoon pervs,
just a quick lunchtime check in to see whats up?

Sorry, I'm not allowed to speak... :(

If its a pain in the arse. You are needing more lube.

I see that brains is a man made from my mold. Must be the sheffield in him.

I my brain said half of what i thought through the day. Id by in front of hr in seconds at work. A judge by the end of the day.:D

Hi e.
Im doin the same.

Hey everyone

How we all?? Hope you all had a good weekend x

Fun! I thought I smelt something sexy around here :devil::kiss:

Hi Tal why can't you post darlin'?

Hi FSG, what part of Gods country are you from?

I uhm... went a bit mad with posting at the weekend... I'm detoxing... :eek:

Productive DIYing and stuff thanks, how is Brian behaving

Stop masturposting

Haha! Damn, you're cute :kiss:

Poor Tal can’t post coz she be to busy bein my biatch yay 😜

Woohoo! Damn right I am :D:devil:

Not a delicate fucking flower any more then:D

Tal has lost a cherry

;) I still have many cherries. Well, a few. Maybe two. Definitely one... it's a dragon one. Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

(feels better for multi-quoting! Good use of a post, Tal. :cool:)

Back