Different twist on the "Bully humiliates son by seducing his mom" theme

Recently I saw a story (Soccer Mom and a Bully) involving, as the name suggests, a bully who humiliates a high school classmate (they're all at least 18 of course) by seducing his mom and then sending videos of it to the guy. There seem to be a number of stories with similar themes as well. Even though some of these may be fairly well written, I personally don't find the humiliation aspect too appealing. Also, even considering the willful suspension of disbelief involved in a fantasy story, the idea of an 18-year-old bully being able to seduce a beautiful 30-something mom and drive her wild seems like the opposite of what you would expect to happen.
So I'm wondering if there are any authors out there interested in attempting a story where the roles are somewhat reversed. It could start with a similar set-up: a hot 30-something "soccer mom" whose 18 y/o son is maybe picked on or bullied by a couple of the larger boys on his soccer team. But instead of the bully (or bullies) seducing his mom, how about having the mom decide to curtail the bullying by using her sex appeal. She's smarter than these young bullies and she has a lot more experience influencing the opposite sex. Plus, she can tell the young men on the team find her attractive. So she gets their attention with a little subtle teasing or flirting. Pretty soon she's taking one or another bully into her mini van for a little "private conversation". They quickly learn the benefits of befriending her son. Soon mom has the former bullies, and pretty much all the members of her son's team wrapped around her little finger. They'll do anything to help her son, frequently stop by his house, even suggest his mom help chaperon their away games, etc. As for the son learning what's going on, that could be part of the story. But instead of feeling humiliated, maybe he's just incredibly turned on when he sees his hot mom "rewarding" his teammates for their good behavior. Plus, he realizes he never has to worry about bullying: the whole team has a strong motivation to stick up for him. So… Mom's happy. Son's happy. Former bullies are happy. And all's well that end's well.
Anybody interested in taking this on?

Recently I saw a story (Soccer Mom and a Bully) involving, as the name suggests, a bully who humiliates a high school classmate (they're all at least 18 of course) by seducing his mom and then sending videos of it to the guy. There seem to be a number of stories with similar themes as well. Even though some of these may be fairly well written, I personally don't find the humiliation aspect too appealing. Also, even considering the willful suspension of disbelief involved in a fantasy story, the idea of an 18-year-old bully being able to seduce a beautiful 30-something mom and drive her wild seems like the opposite of what you would expect to happen.
So I'm wondering if there are any authors out there interested in attempting a story where the roles are somewhat reversed. It could start with a similar set-up: a hot 30-something "soccer mom" whose 18 y/o son is maybe picked on or bullied by a couple of the larger boys on his soccer team. But instead of the bully (or bullies) seducing his mom, how about having the mom decide to curtail the bullying by using her sex appeal. She's smarter than these young bullies and she has a lot more experience influencing the opposite sex. Plus, she can tell the young men on the team find her attractive. So she gets their attention with a little subtle teasing or flirting. Pretty soon she's taking one or another bully into her mini van for a little "private conversation". They quickly learn the benefits of befriending her son. Soon mom has the former bullies, and pretty much all the members of her son's team wrapped around her little finger. They'll do anything to help her son, frequently stop by his house, even suggest his mom help chaperon their away games, etc. As for the son learning what's going on, that could be part of the story. But instead of feeling humiliated, maybe he's just incredibly turned on when he sees his hot mom "rewarding" his teammates for their good behavior. Plus, he realizes he never has to worry about bullying: the whole team has a strong motivation to stick up for him. So… Mom's happy. Son's happy. Former bullies are happy. And all's well that end's well.
Anybody interested in taking this on?
I'm willing to take a stab at it. Get in touch me via PM to discuss this further.

Maybe the mother is smart for the other kids, but her own son out smarts her and uses her for more benefits?

Twist: Maybe he proposes the idea to Hot Mom, and she, wanting to help her son as much as possible, agrees willingly to let him "pimp her out". He chooses the target, and she takes it down. Or maybe they consult together on which targets will help him out the most.

All sorts of angles, here: Doing teachers to get him better grades, doing the coach to get him on the travel team, doing his boss to agree to more time off for soccer practice...

It could be a series. Multiple chapters. I like it.

Last edited:
Oooh, yeah! Gang-bang! I forgot about a gang-bang...

This would work for Signore's initial story idea, too; she could gang-bang the whole team (and the coach!) at the end of the season in appreciation for helping her son.

Thanks, ali500mph. :)

Twist: Maybe he proposes the idea to Hot Mom, and she, wanting to help her son as much as possible, agrees willingly to let him "pimp her out". He chooses the target, and she takes it down. Or maybe they consult together on which targets will help him out the most.

All sorts of angles, here: Doing teachers to get him better grades, doing the coach to get him on the travel team, doing his boss to agree to more time off for soccer practice...

Those are all interesting possibilities a writer could consider. As for my original concept, I don't think the son somehow tricking his mom or "pimping her out" would really fit. I envisioned her as being able to tease and influence the son's young friends to the son's (and her own) advantage. Looking at it that way, it's possible she could see other possible ways to help her son out. That would be something for a writer to consider. As for the possibility of incest, that wasn't part of my original suggestion--although I did suggest the son (or even the father) might secretly discover her "in action" with the son's friends or teammates and be very turned on by what they see. But again, a good author might be able to work this into the plot. It might even turn out that mom decides to seek the assistance of one of her friends, or a female teacher, or even her equally hot younger sister (son's aunt) in helping her son lose his virginity and gain self-confidence. Lots of possibilities.

Oooh, yeah! Gang-bang! I forgot about a gang-bang...

This would work for Signore's initial story idea, too; she could gang-bang the whole team (and the coach!) at the end of the season in appreciation for helping her son.

Thanks, ali500mph. :)

That could certainly fit with the plot; Mom decides to reward several of her son's teammates after a successful match. Or she might even offer to give them a "special workout" to relieve all their stiff muscles. :)

Continuing along the "recruiting help" vein, Hot Mom might even enlist son's older sister to help out; they could tag-team the bullies in threesome-style.

But I think your original idea and the son being Hot Mom's "pimp" are not incompatible. Yes, the story starts with mom seducing the teammates for her son's benefit. But son finds out about it, and THEN the "pimping" idea is broached and agreed to.

The two can concatenate without conflict. Or be stand-alone stories with or without reference to each other.

*sigh* When you start thinking about sex--and that's really why I come here (every pun intended)--so many great potential stories present themselves. The difficult part is picking just one to write. Hell, in this one thread I've picked up enough ideas and variations on the ideas to keep me busy for a year...

Continuing along the "recruiting help" vein, Hot Mom might even enlist son's older sister to help out; they could tag-team the bullies in threesome-style.

But I think your original idea and the son being Hot Mom's "pimp" are not incompatible. Yes, the story starts with mom seducing the teammates for her son's benefit. But son finds out about it, and THEN the "pimping" idea is broached and agreed to.

The two can concatenate without conflict. Or be stand-alone stories with or without reference to each other.

*sigh* When you start thinking about sex--and that's really why I come here (every pun intended)--so many great potential stories present themselves. The difficult part is picking just one to write. Hell, in this one thread I've picked up enough ideas and variations on the ideas to keep me busy for a year...

You're right. There are plenty of possible plots and approaches you could develop from the original idea. For example, Tapeworm previously expressed an interest in writing something (which, if he does it, would reflect his personal interpretation of the idea). That certainly wouldn't preclude anyone else from coming up with their own take on the story idea. For my part, I'd be happy to offer feedback, suggestions, or opinions to anyone who cares to use this general idea.

Also, it depends on what you want to emphasize.

These could all be written as Hot Strokers, where motivations and character development take a back seat to the hot sex action, or they could be written with the sex serving as essentially a backdrop for more in-depth development of characters and their interactions.

It all depends on the audience you want to attract.

Any updates on this

so guys this is a hot topic...

anyone tried hand on this concept...??

any other similar stories you came across..??

There is also the instance of the Soccer Mom who can't help standing out from the other moms/parents when she visits a practice or arrives for mostly the end half of the games (which just adds to the resentment she feels directed at her by honestly more of the other wives/moms than their husbands, who are more disappointment the Soccer Mom has a very busy business to run and not like the other wives who are home makers).

The Soccer Mom, we could call her Brandi, has been to the last half of a few games enough to see the bullying the same certain boys on the same team as her son, we could call him Matthew. Attempts to talk to the terrible excuse for a coach during the game have been met with dismissive and mumbled comments to out and out ignoring her in front of the other parents, who at first gave the Soccer Mom thinly veiled catty looks that after the Soccer Mom's third attempt to talk to the Coach and he just ignored her even though it was obvious she was standing next to him. And as the boys were kicking the ball down the field, the coach turned to follow and acted as if he forgot she was standing next to home. The coach let his right arm brush against her side of layered tank tops and she almost lost her step in her high wedge sandals and could hear the only slightly covered snickering and derisive laughs from the same wives who seemed to have their own little WeDislikeBrandi group. The SoccerMom composed herself and without looking at the other parents, left the field as quickly she could in her high wedge heels

I like the "working together" idea. I'd like it better as a step mom, maybe a bit closer in age to the guys on the team, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Back