A Show of Hands

for a prior thread, where the OP said she liked men's hands.


here it is> HANDS


Damn it! How did I miss that thread? I even did a searchie thing for 'hand' and it came back nothing. Ugh!

Still that was just hands in general. I only want the hands of litsters here. Should have named the thread a Show of Litster Hands, huh?

So what was wrong with your pics? Well okay the tastes great one is a little over the top, but what was wrong with the others?
 
Damn it! How did I miss that thread? I even did a searchie thing for 'hand' and it came back nothing. Ugh!

Still that was just hands in general. I only want the hands of litsters here. Should have named the thread a Show of Litster Hands, huh?

So what was wrong with your pics? Well okay the tastes great one is a little over the top, but what was wrong with the others?

well....
I would like to see just hands, not hands involved in sexual things. It's hard to imagine a pair of hands on me when the image of them is grabbing the owners junk, pulling his trousers down, drawing sexual comics etc..

"drawing sexual comics" referred to mine.

BTW...the "tastes great" one... another of my snarky responses.:rolleyes:
As I posted in white there...it is actually coconut milk.


A response to the assortment of hands>
When I look at a man's hands I imagine what they could do, the above leave little to the imagination so become not so much of hands but of attempted control/manipulation/overtly sexuality in a particular direction which is of limited or no interest to me.

This is fine if the viewer wants a cock shot or your sexual ideal of your hands but can leave people who might have been interested in admiring your hands distracted and turned off by what could have been a fine pair of hands that they may have wanted to be touched by but now is just another one of the group of pushy horny controlling lit guys who only give what they wish and not what is requested of them ;)

Flame away!

so.... *shrug*...very particular about her hands..or is that being very specific about being non-specific...?:confused:
 
Last edited:
Niiiiice! Thank you, SlowRide! Definitely feeding my addiction. ;)


So is it a guitarist thing? Do you get great hands from playing guitar? Or do you have to have good hands in order to play?

The guitar requires good hand and calloused fingertips..and its good for grooming. ..because you will keep your finger nails clipped
 
by my hand, from my mind.
attachment.php
 
Aww.. seriously? No one else is willing to post a pic of his/her hands?

Y'all can do it. I have faith in you! :D
 
I am never to say no to a request.
 

Attachments

  • Photo_00001.jpg
    Photo_00001.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 28
I am never to say no to a request.

Awesome! Thanks Good2BeBad. Love the spread on those fingers. Looks like you are about to reach out and touch someone. ;)

But you know what? We are seeing a lot of men's hands. Don't get me wrong, keep 'em coming!!

But what about the ladies on Lit? Any woman willing to post?
 
stuck with mine, until some folk get brave...
what's the point?
attachment.php



Someone has to dance like no one is watching...
(maybe they aren't):eek:


:D
 
Last edited:
Looks like it's just you and me, Throbbs!

So here are my winter time, very cold fingers!


attachment.php



Peekaboo! [laughs]

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • peekaboo fingers1.jpg
    peekaboo fingers1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 78
  • peekaboo fingers2.jpg
    peekaboo fingers2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 77
I too love hands, so I am looking for a pg version. Apparently my hands are on my pussy most of the time.. But I will post one soon.. I love mens hands. I thought I was the only weird one. :eek:
 
I too love hands, so I am looking for a pg version. Apparently my hands are on my pussy most of the time.. But I will post one soon.. I love mens hands. I thought I was the only weird one. :eek:

[laughs] PG is good.

It's nice to know that I am not alone. I get that most people are more concerned with other aspects of a person's appearance and body but really if you think about it, what are you gonna be touching and what is going to be touching you more? His/her chest, shoulders, cock/pussy, ass, etc? Or his/her hands. Think of all the ways~ sexual and nonsexual~ hands touch.
 
the flip side.... we get to see hands all the time.

The "forbidden bits...:cool:
 
food for fetish.;)


(not mine, but I know there are some for whom this will be chum in the water!):D

haha I have little feet, so I'm used to hearing all kinds of stuff. My feet even got hit on, on a plane once. Not only creeped me out, but the lady sitting next to me also. :rolleyes:
 
Lovely thread Blu, I too am an hands-admirer.


Something from last spring ...
 

Attachments

  • Fingers Foto am 17.04.13 um 13.54 #3.jpg
    Fingers Foto am 17.04.13 um 13.54 #3.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 47
haha I have little feet, so I'm used to hearing all kinds of stuff. My feet even got hit on, on a plane once. Not only creeped me out, but the lady sitting next to me also. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Luckily, I have not had to endure such discomfort.

I imagine that more often would feel more "creepy" than "flattering". and ona plane... worse, as one is confined.

I have had my own fantasies about mutually appreciated flattery (and beyond) on plane flights, but kept it "under my hat", so to speak.
 
Back
Top