Experienced vocal Dom for vocal sub (phone/voice)

Mmmmmm..... I must say you are persistent with your quest..... That alone says a lot about a man.... :kiss:

Aww well thank you BOTH, I appreciate the effort and the show of faith; though shouldn't you make sure what you're bumping is worth the effort? :devil: After all, you wouldn't want to call attention to me if I was actually horrible at all the things I've mentioned, would you?

Aww well thank you BOTH, I appreciate the effort and the show of faith; though shouldn't you make sure what you're bumping is worth the effort? :devil: After all, you wouldn't want to call attention to me if I was actually horrible at all the things I've mentioned, would you?

I had the same idea RA...looks like there is no "bump" necessary tonight. However, it sounds like BehaviorMod is having a sale...BOGO?

I can't speak for Ms RubenesqueAphrodite.... But when I saw the first post date and it was still being bumped to date, I think it was more shock than faith that lead me to post..... Most would of buried this thread back on the first page..... Most would of never of replied.... But then again, I am not most and purrrrrhaps neither are you...... ;):kiss:

I had the same idea RA...looks like there is no "bump" necessary tonight. However, it sounds like BehaviorMod is having a sale...BOGO?

Wouldn't that be something? Though as multi orgasmic as I am, and as much stamina as I may boast; I'm not sure I could handle BOTH of these ladies at the same time. Maybe after I got to know each of them one on one first.... I do prefer to focus on one connection at a time. Although.....having two erotic women please me at the same time is not a pleasure I've been able to check off my list as of yet (in real life or otherwise.) Maybe I'll be able to fix that this new year :)

I can't speak for Ms RubenesqueAphrodite.... But when I saw the first post date and it was still being bumped to date, I think it was more shock than faith that lead me to post..... Most would of buried this thread back on the first page..... Most would of never of replied.... But then again, I am not most and purrrrrhaps neither are you...... ;):kiss:

Speaking of the persistence that has kept this thread on the front page every few months.....
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=813714

I invite the three of you to come help this one stay fresh as well. I'm sure it could benefit from the thoughts and.... contributions.... each of you have to offer on the topic of Cock Worship.

*chuckle*
I don't have to step into a boat to know it will take a little balance to keep it from tipping over.
From the way you have worded your ad and subsequent bumps, I gather you to be much like the boat, and whoever chooses to step into you will need to understand the balance required.
That is why I bump you, Darlin'.:rose:

I wanted to preface this by saying the following entry taken from my Fetlife 'journal' and placed here is about no one on this thread or any of my other conversational topics or personal threads directly. It is simply about an observation I have noticed that also applies to Literotica now, as it did to the website I first posted it on. I mean this to be seen and discussed if desired by those who can relate, or who understand what it means to communicate, even if that means saying goodbye.

Is it truly that complicated to let someone know when you've lost interest? When things are going so well and that chemistry is there both intelligently and sexually; but then you just disappear and act like that person never existed? That reflects very poorly on your people skills. I have had one woman who started an invested interest in me due to this particular thread, have the forethought and decency to let me know she lost interest. She knows who she is and she has my gratitude (even though it was a rejection), to act like I exist in this world and shared something with her and let me know her intentions. Thank you. For those who can't follow the same polite behavior and would rather vanish? I leave this:

Effort: Giving and Receiving

Hello there, this will be my first 'journal' styled entry on this website. I've sorted through my thoughts on this, my thoughts on the activity and observations in the last year or so. While I could go on about the various mind games that people in my local community of South Florida have played at my expense (Those who were interested, or young enough to be in my age range to begin with) ; I think the underlying basis is a lack Effort, and Communication.

Communication is important, particularly in the D/s lifestyle. If you can't communicate your needs or requirements to your Dom or playfriend; and surely they aren't a mind reader, then they've no way to know those needs or requirements so that they can offer them to you. Likewise, a Dom who can't or won't communicate with his submissive is simply being careless. It is not difficult to keep in contact with another person. I see it all the time. A text message here or there, a profile update, a response to an email or PM, a little message on someones thread......there are so many ways to communicate; most of which I just mentioned are all found right here on this website for your convenience. So then, why do the bulk of those who are seemingly interested find it much easier to comment on pictures, post new ones of their own, blow up peoples walls with messages......yet leave my messages unanswered? That falls into lack of effort; my next topic.

Effort; it really isn't asking that much folks. The above, communication, does NO good if either you or your partner is not willing to put forth the effort that communication requires. It really doesn't take that much effort to send a text message, write an email, respond to a Private Message, or leave a post for someone when they leave you a reminder that you have messages to attend to and otherwise let them know you'll get to them shortly. If you are going to state your interest in another human being; then make sure it's a genuine interest, which means you put forth effort to keep in contact. Don't just feign interest and then let your conversation drop to the waistside a few days later. That shows a lack of effort. When someone can see your activity elsewhere around the website except for where it's expected to be? That shows a lack of effort; and all of this lack of effort is reflecting poorly on you as a Dominant or a submissive.

So all in all? If you're going to take an interest in someone, begin that exchange of emails or messages and pick each other's brains....put forth that tiny bit of effort that communication requires. If it's just 'no big deal' and you have other priorities OTHER than the person you've lead to believe you're interested in; then just write them and let them know that they're just not doing it for you. If they aren't one of the things on your mind during your day, if you aren't looking forward to seeing that message arrive from them, then let them know. Don't lead them on if you aren't willing to put forth the effort, because chances are you're the first thing on their mind when they wake up...so surely they deserve better effort than that?

If you're going to take an interest in someone, begin that exchange of emails or messages and pick each other's brains....put forth that tiny bit of effort that communication requires. If it's just 'no big deal' and you have other priorities OTHER than the person you've lead to believe you're interested in; then just write them and let them know that they're just not doing it for you. If they aren't one of the things on your mind during your day, if you aren't looking forward to seeing that message arrive from them, then let them know. Don't lead them on if you aren't willing to put forth the effort, because chances are you're the first thing on their mind when they wake up...so surely they deserve better effort than that?[/I]

This. This right here. Everyone should have to read this as a disclaimer before sending a message. It is so true. I confess I have done this a few times and it has been done to me as well. My experiences have made me realize that to just disappear is the utmost form of asshattery. I am glad someone has finally said it. Now if only more were able to see this post...

Awww. Thank you so much Darlin. I am glad my words were able to touch something and make sense to you.

Awww. Thank you so much Darlin. I am glad my words were able to touch something and make sense to you.

You are very welcome. :) If everyone could just learn (And practice!) a few rules of common courtesy then the world would be such a better place...

I must say you have a nice writing style. It seems a lot more natura and flows smoother than most others. That is no easy feat my friend.

You are very welcome. :) If everyone could just learn (And practice!) a few rules of common courtesy then the world would be such a better place...

I must say you have a nice writing style. It seems a lot more natura and flows smoother than most others. That is no easy feat my friend.

Well that's because; among my other talents; my superpower is that of Wordsmithing. Some have even called me a cunning linguist. Writing is a passion of mine...having certain effects with only a few words. My voice is equally effective (as I may have mentioned on the first page)...but it all started with writing at first.

Well that's because; among my other talents; my superpower is that of Wordsmithing. Some have even called me a cunning linguist. Writing is a passion of mine...having certain effects with only a few words. My voice is equally effective (as I may have mentioned on the first page)...but it all started with writing at first.
And we can't ever get him to talk about himself because he's so humble..:p

I have found a need to bump this again tonight; as I will be finding myself alone with a need for mischievous company Sunday through Wednesday nights after 5pm and late into night until about 3am EST. On a weekly, permanent basis. Certainly someone could put that kind of schedule to good use, no?

Back