Experienced vocal Dom for vocal sub (phone/voice)

So you are looking to establish this connection with multiple women,or am I misreading this entire thread? Just curious. :)

This thread has come and gone through the year(s) with much down time in between. You are seeing posts or bumps from partners or friends I have from Fetlife both new and old.

If you're asking if I collect a 'harem' of submissive phone partners? No...I don't. I do keep my options open and offer my voice, my Dominance, and my unique skills to those who seek it; unless I find someone who wishes to be a bit more...possessive...of my talents and keep them to herself. So far, I know how to share my toys, as does anyone I may be currently talking to. So I'm still looking to make that connection with someone, see how things go. It's something that's built slowly over time, however. Unless of course there's amazing chemistry from the get go :)
 
Happy Thanksgiving! Here's to an attitude of gratitude.
On that note I wanted to state I appreciate your thread.
I have a 'thing' about voices and your posts have me, um...
squirming in my seat. *blushes* *giggles*
 
Happy Thanksgiving! Here's to an attitude of gratitude.
On that note I wanted to state I appreciate your thread.
I have a 'thing' about voices and your posts have me, um...
squirming in my seat. *blushes* *giggles*

Squirming in your seat hm? Just from my posts? What posts do you mean exactly? I'd love to know which ones are...'squirm worthy' as it were. And here you haven't even heard my voice yet :devil:
 
Thought I would bump this, as I was given a friendly reminder that this was here and in need of attention :)
 
While I do prefer posts to go here for those interested females , my PM box is also always open for those more shy or lurking to actually post here. I don't bite....unless I'm claiming what's Mine with a mark you'll love looking at in the mirror ;)
 
Just giving a much needed late night bump. I have returned to the world of Lit and looking for a phone partner to indulge in wicked exhausting phonecalls with.
 
Oh? and what do I owe such an honor to?

Nothing more than acknowledgement but I'd barely call it an honor nor something to be owed. Now if you want to keep tally of other things, I'd be more than happy to be score keeper.
 
You've had to do a lot of "bumping"....Why isn't anyone taking you up on your offer?

I do not know, tempting one, but it's certainly a travesty. I blame the holidays, I generally have better luck than this and would have made some sort of like minded connection by now. Though I generally look for something that might last longer than a single phone call so.... that might have something to do with it as well.

How is your night going, tempting apple?
 
I do not know, tempting one, but it's certainly a travesty. I blame the holidays, I generally have better luck than this and would have made some sort of like minded connection by now. Though I generally look for something that might last longer than a single phone call so.... that might have something to do with it as well.

How is your night going, tempting apple?

My night is going well Dark Night. How experienced are you at Behavioral Modification? I tend to like playing in that arena myself.
 
Back
Top