Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer this one: Killer Queen

Oh I love Killer Queen! I had a friend who was perfectly that, she had her birthday party in Kettner's champagne bar one year, LOL, the place was full of uneasy lesbian women in black leather jackets while she sat majestic in the midst of us all.

And I love the video for this one too:
I Want to Break Free.

(Sorry about the Youtube Michael, I'm sure you know the vid though :kiss:.)

Someone at the Burlesque show I went to did this song. A woman dressed as Freddie Mercury dressed as a woman - moustache, hoover and everything! It was so funny. :)

Oh I love Killer Queen! I had a friend who was perfectly that, she had her birthday party in Kettner's champagne bar one year, LOL, the place was full of uneasy lesbian women in black leather jackets while she sat majestic in the midst of us all.

And I love the video for this one too:
I Want to Break Free.

(Sorry about the Youtube Michael, I'm sure you know the vid though :kiss:.)

Someone at the Burlesque show I went to did this song. A woman dressed as Freddie Mercury dressed as a woman - moustache, hoover and everything! It was so funny. :)

I want to break free ?
Not my thing at all.

I'd better get my shit together or this presentation tomorrow is going to be mighty short... :rolleyes:

Steve, that is a blurt not an association. Even if your presentation is made up of chopped up bits of sh*t. People will probably enjoy a short presentation - make them play a party game instead, they will love you forever.

SPAM

Steve, that is a blurt not an association. Even if your presentation is made up of chopped up bits of sh*t. People will probably enjoy a short presentation - make them play a party game instead, they will love you forever.

SPAM

Mmm, Spam

I got an email from a "Nigerian Prince" promising me money. ;)

Mmm, Spam

I got an email from a "Nigerian Prince" promising me money. ;)

LOL, there is a book by a guy who started answering spam requests with hilarious correspondence consequences.

Mmm, Nigerian Princes.

Eddy Murphy.

SPAM

Oops, wrong thread. Sorry chaps...

I'll have a thin slice of ham, thanks.

On Danish bread?

Poor HP! I'm sure Weightwatchers will actually be lots of fun. We should suggest it to TGP, he's bound to meet women there, but I fear he is not in need of weight losing regimes and the ladies might be suspicious if he turns up.
:rose:

On Danish bread?

Poor HP! I'm sure Weightwatchers will actually be lots of fun. We should suggest it to TGP, he's bound to meet women there, but I fear he is not in need of weight losing regimes and the ladies might be suspicious if he turns up.
:rose:

I'll settle for Hovis, thanks. My Mum practically lived on the stuff, although Dad was a bit more stoic about it.
Perhaps TGP might benefit from a visit to a house of ill repute; just for practice, you understand.

I'll settle for Hovis, thanks. My Mum practically lived on the stuff, although Dad was a bit more stoic about it.
Perhaps TGP might benefit from a visit to a house of ill repute; just for practice, you understand.

Stop it, you're just indulging your own fantasies now. He wants a steady relationship, not experience! He's got experience, he just needs to put his head out the door :rolleyes:. But I think it may take time.

Marmite, or better still Vegemite - yum.

Stop it, you're just indulging your own fantasies now. He wants a steady relationship, not experience! He's got experience, he just needs to put his head out the door :rolleyes:. But I think it may take time.

Marmite, or better still Vegemite - yum.

Yeast is best reserved for ales, lagers, and lambics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back