I see a lot in Miss Kay (closed for AndreaSubbie)

Well that was something I'd never thought about. Communities of Seniors indulging in regular orgies! I found myself smiling at the idea and fastened my seat belt between my breasts, adjusting the level of the top to only just cover my nipples once more.

"Perhaps we might visit a Senior Home, like an act of community Service, let the old guys enjoy some window shopping?" I was grinning at Mr Martin, liking the idea, hoping he didn't think me too extreme. "As long as we don't give anyone a heart attack, of course, " I added.

"But if they're well enough to have plenty of regular sex, watching a teenage girl flashing shouldn't be a problem, surely?" Then changing the subject, "So here we go on Mr Martin's Mysterious Programme!"
 
The very words "teenage girl" made my heart jump a bit. When I was with her it was easy to forget how young she was, to imagine she was at least college age, though the wonderful firmness of that body would leave no one in doubt that she was young. When I climbed in and fastened my belt I had to make what I hoped was a subtle adjustment around my erection, while distracting her as I talked.

"Yes, the Mystery Program. Next stop is just up the road." I smiled over at her once I'd pulled out into the road. "So tell me, what do you think John saw, and what was it you said to the young man? I have to wonder if even now he's trying to discreetly slip off to the men's room."

As we replied I angled through the backroads to another local route and a small shopping plaza. The far held a grocery which had a number of customers already, but the end I pulled into was still quiet and relatively empty of cars. We turned around a corner, where a bit out of sign a store sign read "Intimate Hearts."

I looked at my watch. "Ah, I see we're still a bit early. They won't open up for another 5-10 minutes." I looked over at her. "In case you wondered where we were selling many of that new line of products..."
 
"So this is one of those stores?" I answered, peering at the shop.

It didn't look how I imagined, but then I wasn't entirely sure what I expected. Maybe a sports type store with a rack of women's more exotic products? This was more like a boutique.

"Oh, I only told John not to stare, and I'm pretty sure he saw up my skirt and could tell I wasn't wearing 'panties' as you guys over here say. It was more for the chance to rest my hand on his shoulder and whisper something for him alone. I hope he enjoyed himself. Do you think he might actually have gone to, er, release some frustrations?" I looked over to Mr Martin, curious and even a little hopeful. Could I have actually aroused John enough for that?
 
I paused for a moment at that. Of course she aroused him that much, but perhaps Andrea wasn't quite confident enough in her own sexuality to realize the effect she could have on men ... on me, for instance. With a bit of a deep breath, I decided I had to be open with her on something like this in the spirit of our game.

"The restaurant was getting pretty busy, so it's likely he didn't actually get a chance to, but I'm pretty confident after your little show and whisper he wanted to." I had to look her straight in the eye. "When you do things like that, it's hugely arousing. If a man has a voyeuristic streak in him as I'm guessing John does, and like I do, then it's even more."

Then the tough part was really leveling with her. "When you were topless in my office, it would have been very satisfying to pull it out and start stroking to the sight of you. When you were flashing me at the table out in the sun it was every moreso. It seems most of the time I'm with you I've got at least half an erection going." I looked down at the bulge in my shorts. "That's the wonderful, arousing, fantastic effect you have on me as we enjoy this little game."
 
"Wow! Mr Martin! I'm so flattered! Do you mean to say you'd actually enjoy masturbating while I'm exposing myself?" I was so pleased that he'd told me; it opened up all sorts of new ideas and possibilities.

"We have to find a way to make that happen today!" and my eyes sparkled with happiness.

"So they open in about ten minutes?" I asked, undoing my seat belt, and tugging my dress down until my nipples were on the verge of breaking free.
 
Seeing that sparkle in her eyes reminded me how much she wanted this, and also how much she wanted me to direct her when it came to these things. The desire for that rose up in me and washed away my earlier hesitation.

“We will find a way for that to happen right now. Hold on, you’re a little too visible right now.” I fired up the SUV again and pulled the short distance over the edge of the parking lot, where the nose of the car would be facing into a line of trees.

I gestured with my thumb between the two front seats toward the back bench seat of the SUV. “Climb into the back where you’ll have more room.”

“I’m going to get out and walk around the car once just to make sure I understand what people can see from the outside. When I get into that back seat, I want you to start slowly exposing yourself, teasing your own body. Show me how you’d start to get yourself going, without any penetration.”

I opened the door and walked around, and by the time I climbed in the back seat opposite her my cock was as hard as it had even been. As I looked her straight in the eye I unzipped myself and freed my hard length from my boxers, ready to see where she’d start.
 
As soon as he was out the car I scooted into the back, and made sure my dress was still only just concealing my nipples.

I was so excited. It sounded like Mr Martin was giving me permission to masturbate for him while he did for me, the first time I'd ever done that in company.

So with my back against the car door I faced in to the vehicle and to him as soon as he got in the back.

Then there it was. His cock. His erection.

"Wow! Mr Martin! Its beautiful!" I was staring at his exposed manliness, licking my lips, and I tugged down the top to expose my breasts for him.

"At the very least you deserve these little babies ..." then I reached under my short skirt and widened my knees.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to touch myself .." and I started slowly rubbing outside my lower lips using the dampness already there to help my fingers glide over my flesh.
 
I could help but smile at her compliment, glad that I had trimmed things back the night before. No man minds having the illusion of a slightly larger cock that trimmed or shaved pubes provides. As I gave myself a single slow stroke up and down, another thought occurred to me.

"In Britain circumcision isn't as common, is it? Is this the first cut cock you've seen, or the first one you've seen in person?"

My eyes were drawn to her breasts, then lower to the way her fingers slowly slid around her sex. I could feel the blood surging into my cock, darkening and thickening it as it grew harder. I lightened the touch around my girth, wanting to feel that slow build.

"Yes, tease yourself there. Is this how you like to play with yourself? Show me what you do when you're alone and horny, but remember that you are not to let yourself orgasm and I'm going to cut you off as soon as the store opens."

With a glance past Andrea's shoulder I could see the front door of Intimate Hearts. The lights were on and I saw a bit of movement, but the Closed sign remained up. Soon I'd see if my evening of internet research was as good as I hoped.
 
"Well, its the first grown-up cock I've seen properly, so I can't compare cut and uncut, except for internet porn. But cut is cleaner for the girl, right? So that's a good thing. Your wife must like that you're cut, when she sucks you off?"

While speaking, I was gliding up and down nicely, getting quite heated, my fingers sticky.

"When I masturbate in my bed I sort of do this, but lying down. In the shower I use soap and stand up, of course. Sometimes I pull and twist my nipples. If I'm having a bath I lie back with my feet on the sides and use soap or the handle of my toothbrush or something else." All this talk was getting me very horny, and the sight of that pretty cock in Mr Martin's hand just made me more so.
 
I was only a bit surprised at her lack of experience. It was exciting to think that everything she was about to experience was new for her.

“It has been a long time since my wife has done anything with my cock, but largely I understand it’s just a matter of the many ways in which people are different.”

Any down thoughts about my wife were quickly forgotten as she described how she preferred to masturbate. I quickly made a note to myself for later when I looked forward to teasing those nipples of hers. I had to keep my own strokes very slow to make sure things didn’t get out of hand, though certainly I wasn’t as quick triggered as I was when I was her age.

“Now Andrea, remember when you were in the office and you decided you wanted to start this. You said you wanted to be my toy. It is very important that you are certain on this as we go farther. If you still feel that way, you are to repeat that back to me now.”
 
"Oh crumbs, did I say that? I really can't remember what I said, but I do remember how I felt."

I thought for a moment, then continued,

"Mr Martin, I've really enjoyed being with you. I've really enjoyed what we've done so far. Especially I've enjoyed the way you give me instructions and I just carry them out. I loved how you made me expose myself at breakfast, for John and the other men. I'm so loving being yours to command. I want that to keep going. I want to be yours to command. I want to be your toy, your sex toy. I want you to use me and train me and stretch my limits and inhibitions. You can use any part of my body to please yourself any way you want; I'm not going to set limitations because I trust you. You've already proved that you'll protect me and look after me.

Please, Mr Martin, Take me. I'm yours."
 
My heart felt like it would burst, seeing that beautiful young woman half-naked in front of me with her fingers between her legs, saying those things to me.

"I will take you, and teach you, and we'll explore those limits together." I was so hard right now, but so much of the pleasure and the pride in me had nothing to do with my cock.

"You must trust me, know that I will not knowingly put you in harm's way, but that as we explore your exhibitionist side there will be risks."

I glanced down at her fingers, moving around those wet folds. "Yes, just saying those things makes you wet, doesn't it, my toy?"

Behind her, I saw a figure in the store flip the card in the window from "Closed" to "Open." My heart raced, knowing that a new challenge was coming for us.

"Now stop, Andrea, and suck your fingers clean." I held my cock at its base for a moment, so tempted to order her to do more. "Then pull your dress back on." I tucked myself back into my shorts, which took a bit of maneuvering. "It's time for us to do some shopping."

I crawled into her side of the back seat, sliding one hand up her thigh just for a moment. "You're going to do wonderfully, I know." I moved my hand to one breast, giving it a little squeeze as I leaned in and gave her a brief kiss on the lips. "There will be more for you later, but now I want you to remember how you feel right now." The smell of her was all around me, but I knew I couldn't linger without wanting more.

"Let's go." I opened the door and stepped out past her, leading her towards the store.
 
And then we were out of the car and making for the store.

I had no idea what Mr Martin was intending. Was he going to start with proper work related stuff? Was I to remember how I was feeling because I'd need to dredge up the memory of that at some point later in the morning after the routine work was done?

On the other hand, we were actually here to do some investigating, to look into those mysterious sales figures.

I had no idea, but it was a beautiful morning, I was with a lovely man who I trusted and was already great fun with the promise of more to follow. So I just followed along, enjoying the air on my legs and bare bum, enjoying wearing nothing under my dress. It was a very exciting, sexy mystery.
 
I took her hand as we got closer to the storefront and gave her some quick instructions.

"This store put in an early order for that new line of products as part of the preorder program. I'm guessing that the woman who owns this place has a contact in the product group; as far as I could tell this store is a sole proprietorship. The sales people apparently wanted to make sure that the new products got into all the big markets, so they wouldn't let her order more."

The storefront windows showed manikins in bras and lingerie, entirely of the variety that covers everything in a rather old-fashioned sense. As I opened the frosted glass door, racks and stands of lingerie opened up before us and stretching off to the right. A counter was in back and some racks that looked more like book displays to the left.

"Go see if you can find some of our products. I'll talk to whoevers running the store and see if I can find out more about the Melanie Taylor who owns the place." I gave her a another smile. "And find some things you'd like to wear out... and remember to stretch yourself."
 
Delving deeper into the store Andrea soon forgot her instructions to look for their own catalogue items, becoming sidetracked by the incredibly exciting dresses and items discretely hidden away from the main part of the store.

She picked up a few examples of things that inspired her. There was a pink dress with unique panelling front and back, a net dress with covered nipples, a see-through bra and panty set, and another mesh body. And then she found a beautiful red evening gown.

Carrying the items she returned to the main part of the shop to look for Mr Martin, wanting to show him the things she'd found.
 
Last edited:
As Andrea moved off I took a moment to admire the way her backside moved in the skirt, half disappointed that the store’s fluorescent lights weren’t bright enough to make it obvious that she wore nothing beneath it. Lest I be distracted too much longer I turned away to the other side of the store and in search of the staff.

A thin half-wall separated off the left side, but as I got closer I could see that the products on this side were indeed what my research into the store had euphemistically called "marital aids" in a phrase that seemed from another century. More bluntly, they were sex toys, and a range that I confess I was largely ignorant of from my experience with my wife and previous girlfriends. My eyes bounced from DVD boxes in one row to vibrators and dildos in another to the softer world of cuffs, collars, and various restraints. I heard the thunk of products being arranged on shelves just in time to turn a corner and find a middle-aged woman who turned from her wares as I saw her.

"I thought I heard someone come in." She took an earbud out of one ear as she straightened. "Sorry, we usually don't get anyone in this early so I was listening to a audiobook." Her smile was friendly, but there was an assertive confidence to her gaze to it that somehow threw me off. Or perhaps it was just the box with "Dragon-sized" dildo in her hand.

"Ah, yes. I was just looking for someone, I mean, someone who works here. For my, uh, friend and I. Are you Melanie Taylor, perhaps?"

Her smiled widened. "Yes I am, please just call me Melanie. What can I help you with?"

"We were interested in some clothes, some mesh body suits and the like, that I heard you have." I turned to look back in the direction Andrea went, though I could only hear the distant click of clothes hangers, and as I turned back I found my eye drawn to other wares.

"Yes we do, quite popular in some circles, some very good options there for you." She stepped past me. "Let me show you." I was struck on some level by the way she moved, the stride of her legs in heels, the curves that seem to fit so well on some women just by the way they carry themselves. She was in many ways the opposite of Andrea, almost as tall as me in her heels, curvy where Andrea was slender. Where Andrea has a shy, nascent sexuality that appealed deeply to me, I immediately got the impression that this woman carried a worldly experience with her.

We crossed the store quickly, finding Andrea with an armful of garments.

"I see you've found something." Melanie drew close to Andrea and ran an hand over the pink dress on top of the stack. "So dear, tell me what exactly you are looking for and where you plan to wear it."
 
Taking a quick look at Mr Martin for his approval, I answered,

"Well, I'm mostly looking for revealing outfits, dresses, bodies, undies, to wear at, I dunno, clubs? Maybe the pool? The beach on holiday? Maybe if I'm a good girl," and here I glanced again at Mr Martin, " at a special club to be shown off?"

I wasn't sure if either of them understood me, but I didn't know how to describe the kind of place that I knew existed but had never actually seen. I might have said a 'sex club' but it wasn't about sex. More like a club where Gentlemen dressed up and displayed the assets of their women. At least, that's what I was thinking, but stopped short of trying to describe it.

"I'm only just starting out on my journey, trying to push my boundaries ... and I er, was wondering if, um ... I might try some of these on? Here? In the store?"

I bit my lip in uncertainty. Was I going too far? Was I being too forward, not letting Mr Martin take control? Was I suggesting something that wasn't allowed?

I looked anxiously from Mr Martin to the Lady and back again.
 
I smiled approvingly at Andrea. It had been important for me that she could state what she wanted in her exhibitionism, but it was also impressive that she was now willing to say that out loud to someone else. Perhaps she intuitively got the vibe from Melanie that I did, though I had the advantage of my research from last night.

Melanie nodded to Andrea, "Yes, I know something of what kind of club you describe." The confidence with which she said that clinched my suspicions. "The changing room is just there in the corner, near the Fleur du Mal sign." There was just the smallest beat she turned to me and continued. "If you need it."

I took her implication, but needed to be sure of one thing first, so I answered her before Andrea could speak. "That sounds good. Andrea, try on the pink dress and then come show me how you look in it."

As soon as Andrea started to move I turned to Melanie, noting the amused look on her face. Knowing that Andrea could hear us as she walked away, I asked "Would I be correct in guessing you are also known as Mistress Melody?"

"You are." That mischief grew into her smile. "And I would guess she is recently yours? If you were interested in a suitable venue to show her off..."

We talked quietly to ourselves as Andrea changed.
 
I was positively glowing as I floated off to the changing room.

I didn't think they realised that I could still hear them, not that it mattered, but I was intrigued. Mistress Melody? Did that mean she was into the BDSM scene here? Having seen some of the clothing available that didn't sound too big a jump, and I grinned to myself at the kind of conversation the two of them might be having right now. If I was lucky, the conversation might involve me!

In the cubicle I quickly dropped the sundress I was wearing and naked slipped into the pink dress. Of course, it was meant to be worn with a thong, or at least shaved down below, and my own trimmed dark pubic hair would stand out dramatically through the front panel. I wondered if they'd accept my offering of myself, or if they'd advise on buying underwear to match?

Adjusting the front so that a little areola was showing each side and pinching my nipples into suitable pointiness, I stepped through the curtain and back to the Master and Mistress. Mm, that sounded good.

Turning slowly on the spot so that they could see from all sides, I asked

"Master, Mistress, how do I look?"
 
I looked up from our conversation as I saw Andrea making her way back from the dressing room. “Yes, that sounds like a good opportunity for us.” I nodded towards Andrea, my eyes taking in how the open ladderwork of the dress exposed her all the way down to the narrow strip of hair that concealed the top of her sex.

“You look very sexy, my lovely toy. We’ve been graciously invited to join an evening event hosted by Mistress Melody here.” From Andrea’s earlier reactions I had a feeling she might be even more excited about that than I. “She also has offered to help with finding you a few new things for your wardrobe.” I turned to her. “And we defer to your expertise in this area, of course.” Looking back in Andrea’s eyes, “I expect you to follow her instructions as she assists us."

“Thank you, Michael. Hmm. The pink doesn't work as well with your toy's little brown landing strip. You could go with black, though the pink does otherwise suit her. Turn around dear”, Mistress Melody instructed “Now bounce on your toes.” Her gaze had become cool and critical. “And sway your chest back and forth - how much will those nice young tits of yours stay put in that dress?”

"Now girl tell me, what excites you more: the idea of showing a stranger your tits, your pussy, or your ass?”
 
Last edited:
When Mr Martin instructed me to obey Mistress Melody I replied with a "Yes, Master," since that seemed most appropriate, and then gave her my attention.

It was hard to concentrate, because I was still taking in that we were going to one of her 'events', whatever that meant.

Of course I turned when ordered, but I was getting aroused being called 'toy' not 'Andrea', being talked about even though I was there, hearing them discuss my pubic hair. It was so sexy.

I shook my boobs as required, and the nipples stayed mostly behind the dress fabric even if they did swell a bit. And then that question.

"Um, I'm not sure? I want them all to be seen? But my tits can be seen easily in thin tops, and my ass bare seems no big deal, I can do that legally in a thong bikini. So I guess it would be strangers seeing my pussy and pussy hair that excites me most? And hearing them talk about my naked body. And having them see my Master pet me whenever he wants ... or a Mistress do it?"

I looked at Mr Martin for approval at my last comment, since really it was for him to grant that permission. But if he didn't know that it would excite me, he might not say yes?

So far I hadn't strayed too far out of line, I didn't think, and they were letting me wear the revealing clothes in the main part of the shop even though anyone could walk in any time. It was all very heady, exciting stuff, and I started to rub my thighs together.
 
Hearing Mistress Melody question Andrea, and hearing my sweet toy's answers like that only made me harder. She was quickly taking to the idea of being a little naked plaything.

Mistress Melody seemed pleased as well. "Very good, I'm sure you will please your Master. Those young tits of yours are so firm they deserve to be shown off more." She looked back at me. "I find it interesting that most of the women on the local scene seem to prefer being clean shaven, or at least their dominant partners prefer that, and some of them prefer a trimmed natural look. It's nice to see a more shaped trim for a change. There was a woman who would always have a delightful change of shape or even dye of her hair, but she moved out to San Francisco last year. Such a shame."

She looked back at Andrea. "I think I have an idea for you, I'll be right back." And with that she headed for the back of the store.

I stepped closer to Andrea, the smile on my face wide. "You're doing wonderful." I reached out and stroked my fingers over the swollen points of her nipples under the pink fabric. "And I'm glad to see your enjoying this too, my little toy." I lightly squeezed her nipples between thumb and forefinger. "I think that we should get you ready for her return though. Hands over your head." I reached down to the hem of the dress and pulled it off over her head.

Trying to act nonchalant about her incredibly sexy nudity, I turned away from her and folded the dress and set it on top of the earlier items she'd chosen. I couldn't really ignore her though, as I'm sure she could see in my eyes as I looked back at her. "Hands behind your back and stand straight as you wait for her to come back, my toy." I took her chin in hand bent my face down to hers. "You are magnificent." I whispered before kissing her, a long deep kiss that I only broke off with the sound of a door closing and the approach of Mistress Melody's heels.
 
The kiss was yummy, and as soon as Master broke off and I heard those heels approaching I did as instructed, and pulled myself up straight, hands clasped behind me, arms straight, totally naked in the public area of a shop.

I was so turned on that I could feel the slick wetness at the top of my thighs.

When Master had told me to raise my hands I initially misunderstood and simply put my hands on top of my head; but then as he grasped the dress hem I quickly raised them up fully so that he could slide the pink dress off. It was sexy being undressed by him. And I was still revelling in Mistress saying my tits needed to be shown off more. And she liked my pubic hair! And Master called me 'magnificent'!

But here was Mistress again. I wondered what she could possibly have gone to get?
 
I stepped back just as Mistress Melody came around past a rack of lingerie.

She smiled at Andrea's nudity, but didn't break stride. "Very good." She looked at me. "I just ask that if you hear the door chime, please get your toy either covered or into a changing room. I don't need any trouble with local busybodies or complaints to the police."

She held up a small folded black garment. "Here you go. A bit of local work. If you've worn mesh bodysuits or similar before you may have noticed that they can be a bit scratchy and plastic-feeling since they are generally high nylon content. We ran into this fabric that was originally in sport garments as a lining, but when stretched it becomes wonderfully form fitting and a good bit more sheer, but it is also softer and washes up well."

She shook it free so that it hung from her finger tips. It looked like it ought to be three sizes too small for Andrea. "Here you go, stirrups on the feet to keep it snug on your legs, sleeveless to show your arms, and what really made me think of it for you: crotchless." She handed it to Andrea.

I nodded to Andrea, looking forward to seeing how this would look on her.

Mistress Melody continued. "You can imagine pairing this with a skirt and the right bra or top and being able to pass in public, or coming to a party where you want to show things off. Let's see how you look and feel in it."
 
The fabric felt really nice in my hands, and I gratefully took it from Mistress and climbed into it. The garment stretched really easily to shroud my legs, giving them a nice shape and colour, and it was beautifully sheer like She'd said once I had the top half clinging to my almost bare boobs.

"It feels lovely to wear," I said looking from Master to Mistress and back again, turning this way and that so they could appreciate how it looked. I noticed a dressing mirror and studied myself, noticing with delight just how much it showed off, the open crotch emphasising my bush, and pantiless state.

"A suitably short skirt and maybe an underboob tied blouse, unbuttoned?" I looked to Mistress and Master wondering if they agreed.

"Um, Master, Mistress, toy wondered if it would be ok to suggest something?" At Master's nod of permission I hurried on, "toy wondered if maybe a way of thanking Mistress, if Master permits, would be for toy to model some of Mistress's lingerie in the shop window as a live mannikin, or even in the shop? Maybe Mistress could advertise that she'll have a live model to show off some Valentines lingerie? Yes, so husbands and boyfriends can choose more knowingly what to buy their girls? Of course it would mostly be decent, we don't want to get Mistress in trouble or get complaints? And perhaps we could promote some items from that catalogue we were looking at earlier, Master?"
 
Back
Top