Help with going down....

Wetxxxx

Virgin
I thought I would ask for some help with giving a blowjob.
This guy that I'm seeing I can never make him cum from going down on him.
He says it feels good and in his whole life he has only cum twice from a girl giving him a bj.
He says it's not me but I want so bad to make him cum. So please help me and tell me some
technics that might work. Thanks

Some guys just aren't into the bj so much. I've only recently been able to cum from one. For me it was more that my partner wasn't getting off from it. So, maybe touch yourself and really enjoy it while sucking his cock. He may want/need the feedback from you that you're getting off too.

Some guys just aren't into the bj so much. I've only recently been able to cum from one. For me it was more that my partner wasn't getting off from it. So, maybe touch yourself and really enjoy it while sucking his cock. He may want/need the feedback from you that you're getting off too.

Sound advice, I have never cum from having a blowjob. Nothing to do with the partner or technique. Feels great, just don't finish. *shrugs*

I'd love to volunteer to let you try with me! Just the feeling of being inside her mouth, especially when she knows you are close to exploding, and she lets you know she wants you to cum in her mouth! That is the best feeling!

Thanks, I do that I think. He knows that I'm unsure with myself. I moan and "mmm" as I do it.
Last time I did touch myself but not sure if he knew I was doing it, I just stopped and hopped on šŸ˜„

Some can not cum easily. Sometimes you have to start with a hand job and finish with you mouth. That is a lot better than spending what seems like hours sucking away. Also, all the nerve are at the top - nothing on the shaft is going make him cum.

He says it feels good and in his whole life he has only cum twice from a girl giving him a bj.
He says it's not me but I want so bad to make him cum. So please help me and tell me some

A few things to try. Touch yourself while doing it. If you get hotter you will get more into the bj.

Suck his balls, squeeze them. Take them in your mouth. Lick the whole shaft

Lastly finger his ass. Start by just lightly touching it and rubbing it. If he responded slide a finger in to tickle his prostate.do this finger work while giving bj

A few things to try. Touch yourself while doing it. If you get hotter you will get more into the bj.

Suck his balls, squeeze them. Take them in your mouth. Lick the whole shaft

Lastly finger his ass. Start by just lightly touching it and rubbing it. If he responded slide a finger in to tickle his prostate.do this finger work while giving bj

Normally if I start touching my self I forget about the guy

Some can not cum easily. Sometimes you have to start with a hand job and finish with you mouth. That is a lot better than spending what seems like hours sucking away. Also, all the nerve are at the top - nothing on the shaft is going make him cum.

Plesmore is right. Sometimes I think I'd prefer a hand job from a women with a naughty smile than a blowjob. And to finish it by going down on me when I start cumming, mind blowing!

Plesmore is right. Sometimes I think I'd prefer a hand job from a women with a naughty smile than a blowjob. And to finish it by going down on me when I start cumming, mind blowing!

yes - some times it is good change it up some. Sit behind him nude and wrap your legs around and press your nude body against him. Run your hands across his chest and inner tights before start the hand job. Kiss his neck and shoulders while your hand is stroking away.

yes - some times it is good change it up some. Sit behind him nude and wrap your legs around and press your nude body against him. Run your hands across his chest and inner tights before start the hand job. Kiss his neck and shoulders while your hand is stroking away.

That would work on me.

The only think I'd add is maybe whisper in his ear how you want him to fuck you, or things you'd like to do to him.

It sounds more like it's his problem not yours. Some like the feel of a female's mouth sucking him but not good enough to shoot their cum. Many of us learn to hold it as most female's get mad if we cum in their mouth. So it may be a learned problem. Do not blame yourself.

Help

Long, slow, rhythmic sucking whilst using your hand. Occasionally go hands-free as men go nuts for that, deepthroating if you can. Long, slow licks up and down the shaft, then all around the underside of his knob. Then more sucking--deepthroating if possible--but increasing speed. Sometimes use your hand. Use it more and more as you want him to get closer to ejaculation. Make a lot of 'Mmmm' sounds as you suck faster. Jack his cock really fast while you place the knob against your tongue, as if you want him to cum in your mouth. Then suck and jack his cock at intervals. I find that he can't control himself much longer. Then, when he cums, let him cum in your mouth. If you're not used to it keep the knob of his cock near the entrance of your mouth, catching his cum on your tongue and roof of your mouth. Otherwise, let it spray onto the back of the tongue but keep swallowing at regular intervals.

I hope this works, it does for me...

Kitty :kiss:

If he's into it, milk his prostate while you're down there lol. But seriously don't take it personal it has nothing to do with you, like stated above some guys just don't cum that way.

Bandicoot

I agree with naughty kitty xxx

When my lady is going down on me she really mixes it up. And it drives me insane. She'll go from sucking my balls to licking the length of my shaft, to kissing the head, then sucking it all in. But what usually sends me over the edge is when she uses the tip of her tongue to flick just beneath the head of my cock at the shaft. WOW! I think every nerve ending in my body ends right there.
Try that.
I realize that everyone is different in what they like and what gets them off. But I'm one of those guys who enjoys a good woman going down on me and finishing me off in her mouth.

That would work on me.

The only think I'd add is maybe whisper in his ear how you want him to fuck you, or things you'd like to do to him.

nice touch.. maybe with a little nip in the ear as you whisper. Trouble is in letting the forgetting about the bj and turn him around and get on top

When my lady is going down on me she really mixes it up. And it drives me insane. She'll go from sucking my balls to licking the length of my shaft, to kissing the head, then sucking it all in. But what usually sends me over the edge is when she uses the tip of her tongue to flick just beneath the head of my cock at the shaft. WOW! I think every nerve ending in my body ends right there.
Try that.
I realize that everyone is different in what they like and what gets them off. But I'm one of those guys who enjoys a good woman going down on me and finishing me off in her mouth.

You mean that delightful little 'V' place at the top? That's a really nice place to set up camp and linger awhile.

nice touch.. maybe with a little nip in the ear as you whisper. Trouble is in letting the forgetting about the bj and turn him around and get on top

Oh yeah, a nice nibble or bite here and there goes a long way. You sound like a lot of fun.

Maybe tie his hands, ad some lite bondage to the mix.

BJ Advice

Start slow, licking the whole length of his shaft while gently cupping his balls. Occasionally as you do that, lick all the way around the head. As he becomes more aroused, take him in your mouth with your mouth loose on him as you take him in, and then sucking lightly or using your tongue as you slip him out. Keep a slow steady pace through out. If he throbs or you taste his pre-cum, you can begin to speed up and use gradually increasing pressure.

Let me know how that works. :)

Oh yeah, a nice nibble or bite here and there goes a long way. You sound like a lot of fun.

Maybe tie his hands, ad some lite bondage to the mix.

Always start with a blindfold...... I don't know about his hands though - would probably want them in use at some point

I hope he appreciates your efforts

Wetxxxx - You sure do seem to be going through alot to please him. If he doesn't appreciate what you're trying to do for him, write me. I know I would.

Always start with a blindfold...... I don't know about his hands though - would probably want them in use at some point

A blindfold does sound good. Hands can be released whenever you're ready for him to use them...

Back